Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloke is still on the beg for F&B collabs. How many posts is that now where he has tagged them?

I see he got gifted a toy bag thing. Imagine going from gifts worth hundreds of pounds, and holidays worth thousands, to a little toy collectiong bag, oh and let's not forget the tacky Christmas tree decorations.

Also sick of him making out the house was a hovel when they moved in. bleep
exactly this!! It was featured in a magazine prior to them moving in so it was clearly not the tit heap he made it out to be. Now however, after they’ve let their kids scribble all over the walls it seems like a bloody mess

magazine article link for reference -
https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why he has tagged farrow and ball when he used (and admitted to using) a colour copy. If this is a beg for a collab, it won’t happen. These are not the type of people farrow and ball associate with.
By tagging Farrow & Ball in his little admission that he’s used a copy, isn’t he basically telling them that he thinks they’re overpriced? Surely this is a sure fire way to piss them off rather than have them contacting him for a ‘collab’ 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t understand why he has tagged farrow and ball when he used (and admitted to using) a colour copy. If this is a beg for a collab, it won’t happen. These are not the type of people farrow and ball associate with.
And slagging off B&Q’s paint 😳 I hope they sue him

• Haha
  • Wow
This doesn’t look like a playroom at all ! Again it’s a room that was done with their taste and nothing is for the kids. I don’t have a playroom sadly but I do have a play area in the living room and let’s just say that it’s messy and colorful. Also from my experience, any toys that is put away in storage areas never get used.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This doesn’t look like a playroom at all ! Again it’s a room that was done with their taste and nothing is for the kids. I don’t have a playroom sadly but I do have a play area in the living room and let’s just say that it’s messy and colorful. Also from my experience, any toys that is put away in storage areas never get used.
But @Rosieee does your play area have wall art explaining to your kids what they should do?
7E8DF69F-660D-47CC-81ED-6E83A546B953.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are so weird. That is a perfectly nice living room with lots of storage, not a play room. Do they think other people like sharing their living space with a jumperoo or a paw patrol lookout? No but you put up with it because they belong and bring joy to your children and they are as much part of the house as you are. There is nothing about the girls in that "playroom".
Why does it have to be "stylish" if it's for 5yr old girls? Put some my little pony posters up or a massive mural of duggee.
but it's not actually for the girls is it, it's for the gram.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They are so weird. That is a perfectly nice living room with lots of storage, not a play room. Do they think other people like sharing their living space with a jumperoo or a paw patrol lookout? No but you put up with it because they belong and bring joy to your children and they are as much part of the house as you are. There is nothing about the girls in that "playroom".
Why does it have to be "stylish" if it's for 5yr old girls? Put some my little pony posters up or a massive mural of duggee.
but it's not actually for the girls is it, it's for the gram.
It's a playroom because there is a giant tv in it and they can plonk the kids in front of it and leave them there. Even fod has watched sport on it. And if they do play with any of the hidden toys they are all shoved out of the way when they need to take pictures.

I hope the previous owners message him and tell him to duck right off

I think it’s your kids that made the yellow room into a tit hole I doubt the previous owners drew on the radiators and walls with crayon despite their artistic nature 🤨

bleeping clown 🤡
who puts a bleeping coffee table in a kid's playroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anya must be getting on for Y9 now. Schools in my area operate a ‘take your child to work day’ where they work shadow a parent.
Imagine Anya’s report of her day. “Yeah we made a load of fake tit desperate Instagram content because my dad is constantly begging for freebies”
Aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The colour coded Lego! In their own little Lego condoms! Because they make it easier to find? What, so two five year olds can’t pick out say, three colour blue bricks in a bigger “messed up” pile? Isn’t that half the fun? I’ve seen some desperate content in my time but this is the pinnacle. I wonder how long that took him?

I would’ve hated my toys to be tidied away like that and it’s a fine line between tidy toys and giving the kids a hang up about “mess”. Treat carefully Fod. You are bleaching their existence from your normal life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The colour coded Lego! In their own little Lego condoms! Because they make it easier to find? What, so two five year olds can’t pick out say, three colour blue bricks in a bigger “messed up” pile? Isn’t that half the fun? I’ve seen some desperate content in my time but this is the pinnacle. I wonder how long that took him?

I would’ve hated my toys to be tidied away like that and it’s a fine line between tidy toys and giving the kids a hang up about “mess”. Treat carefully Fod. You are bleaching their existence from your normal life.
Little Lego condoms. 😂

• Haha
He is such a smug idiot. Are we meant to be impressed by his non-playroom playroom? It's just a normal grown up living room. Well done fod, you are so aspirational. I am a tidy freak 😬 and lucky enough to have a playroom, but the toys that I've tidied away just don't get played with. I have to rotate them. Also, anyone with a 5 year old will know that if you have colour coded lego condom bags the ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN is that they will open them all and tip them onto the floor into a big lego tit tip, play with it for 10 minutes, manage to spread it round half the house then go and play with something else. No way in hell are they colour coding the lego every evening. Who watches this drivel then wants to copy them? Also noting more sneaky mentions of glenny.

Anyway, doesn't he pretend that the twins are feral? As if they are building some miniature Arc de Triomphe and daintily tip-toeing back to the drawers to select the specific colour brick they need for the roof.

or as fod would say, 'building a miniture Ark de Triumph and daintily tip-towing back to the draws'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here is a glimpse of what a non-insta kids play area look like, just an FYI for FOD. For storage area (lidl, 20 euros) we have an open shelf with toys stored in. we’re not in the farrow and ball color code I agree but kids like it because it’s made for their height, they can grab whatever they want. Then you can just put everything back in it quickly or for days when you feel a bit like Marie Kondo you can organise it only to have it destroyed again the minute they are back in. We also have kids seats, a kitchen and some chalk board, it’s not aesthetically pleasing because it’s a mix of everything they were gifted and it’s their space. And to think that years ago I felt like a failure for not having a beautiful space for my kids thanks to insta cunts.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is a glimpse of what a non-insta kids play area look like, just an FYI for FOD. For storage area (lidl, 20 euros) we have an open shelf with toys stored in. we’re not in the farrow and ball color code I agree but kids like it because it’s made for their height, they can grab whatever they want. Then you can just put everything back in it quickly or for days when you feel a bit like Marie Kondo you can organise it only to have it destroyed again the minute they are back in. We also have kids seats, a kitchen and some chalk board, it’s not aesthetically pleasing because it’s a mix of everything they were gifted and it’s their space. And to think that years ago I felt like a failure for not having a beautiful space for my kids thanks to insta cunts.
Don’t you mean, it’s not athletically pleasing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.