Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allybongo

Chatty Member
Hang on. And how’s he’s trawled through my pics on IG and liked a photo of my kid that I posted. I’ll screen shot the images In a minute. So I called him out for selling his kids his gone back over two years of my posts to find a pic of my child. Yes my bad. But I have 300 followers you have 900k

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Hang on. And how’s he’s trawled through my pics on IG and liked a photo of my kid that I posted. I’ll screen shot the images In a minute. So I called him out for selling his kids his gone back over two years of my posts to find a pic of my child. Yes my bad. But I have 300 followers you have 900k
What a creepy wanker.
There’s a whole universe of difference between having a pic of your kid’s birthday visible to just 300 people and deliberately using pics of your kids to grow your follower count specifically for the purpose of making money and blagging freebies.

And if he can’t understand that difference then he really is as stupid as he comes across.

Reactions: 29

Dogmuck

VIP Member
For all you trolls who don’t follow the jack Monroe thread, this is sending it wild over there. It’s a long awaited hit at the influencers who cry troll and hide behind their own bull Shit to justify their grifting! It’s clearly Jack and a Scottish woman called Vonny (idk her) they are talking about, but Tattle gets a mention. I think it’s a great balanced article that shows these people up for what they are. Worth a read

Take note Sly, the worm is turning!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Anyone else think what a bizarre juxtaposition his story about mental health, self care and “me time” is versus his how much “I’ve loved 2020 for all the time I’ve spent with my family post”? What a weird little man!

Also he literally must never be off his phone for content. Who the Fuck takes video footage at the hospital and digs it out for later content! He’s not been present with his family, he sees every private family moment as an opportunity to grift. It’s disgusting behaviour, never mind all this “oh you’re such a great dad” - you’re absolutely the worst kind of dad Sly, the dad who monetises his kids 😏

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Durex condoms are on sale on Amazon if anyone wants to stock up. 43-45% off too.

Being single I'm gonna keep browsing the biscuits.
Do they sell human sized condoms. That prick needs to be stuffed in to one. The world needs protecting from that melt.

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the episode of Friends (stay with me, I’m going somewhere with this) where Phoebe is massaging a hot client and has to think of Chandler to stop her thoughts turning sexual? Well Slymon is my Chandler- literally the least sexual thing I can think of; the shit dancing, Mr. Whippy hair, the desperate attempt at having a ‘wacky’ persona, it’s so unattractive. I don’t know Glen copes...
Mr. Whippy hair!!! 😂

IMG_4043lol.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Tattle post: Ewwww, Simon's posted something, what a dick he is.
Me: I'm not in the mood for his bollocks today. I'm not gonna look.
More Tattlers: Can you believe this shit? He's making such an idiot of himself.
Me: I can't go in. It's just gonna make me feel grossed out.
Me: Fuck it, I'm going in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
“My dad used to always DIY because he refused to pay other people”. Must run in the family then, refusing to pay.

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The responses are an odd batch, with people empathising, asking about the girls, multiple cry laughing emojis and the obligatory "has mother of daughters stopped her instagram?", but there's also this. Let's see if it stays up.

ToneDeaf.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Emmadale

VIP Member
And the HOH story linking it has gone too! 😲
What did I miss? What went down? Does anyone have screen shots? I’m here for this ☕
One presumes home stories didn’t do her research on Lord & Lady Hoops and a couple of comments regarding racism made her delete the lot!

ETA: so I asked where it had gone and had a response saying she’d decided to take it down after some people had raised concerns about the people the post was about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Out of interest, how much does it cost to buy from the follower factory?
Absolutely nothing- you can get a thousand for a couple of quid! Problem is they go fairly quickly so we are going round in this cycle of him continually losing consistently then when he gets worried he does a purchase. He’ll be back to negatives again in a couple of days. Like I said yesterday he should have been on 926k early yesterday but was maintaining 927 because he was buying- it had got down to 45 souls to save before he was in he 926’s and then the next time I looked he was 927395! What an absolute knob! Desperately clinging to his status. I don’t get it, he’s still appears to have a massive following even if he’d let it go down to 900k, but I’m guessing brands are looking at his stats and thinking 🤔 that ship appears to be sinking, nah let’s go with the other gawping twin wanker instead!

Now he’s worked out how to do low level purchases it doesn’t look as obvious as when he was hacked hacked to the tune of 10k Chinese bots 🙄😏

• Haha
  • Wow