Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
ST and the camping stove to warm up her soup... what planet is she from?!
Maybe someone needs to #gift her a flask? Who the fk goes for a “walk” and takes a camping stove, a gas canister and 2 saucepans, fancy bowls, cups and all the paraphernalia to store and carry the soup and sandwiches...I think they may have had company, cos two saucepans full of soups for 2 is quite a stretch! I’ve taken less on a camping weekend for 5! Clearly not walkers, all the gear and no idea!

And onto Sly - I see he just followed an insta account called “take a shite” - it’s very much like the old Viz top tip page. Hello 👋 future Fod content 🙄😏 His lack of imagination is what’s gonna kill his account

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Blahblahbuzzy

At first I thought those stories last night were just same old silly drivel - backfiring again being so blasé about safety (how can you be so irresponsible as to post those kinds of videos to 900K bots followers purely for the lolz?)

THEN IT DAWNED ON ME! Isn't he trolling you @Axatogrind ? He literally had an axe-to-grind for his stories 🤷‍♀️ Plus he mentioned his Mr Whippy hair. He's watching you 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I agree this is uncomfortable to see. Things have seemed a bit "off" since his return, but especially so just lately.
He’s clearly been warned off using them as cash cows so he can’t really see the point. He spent 5 years churning them out for $$ and freebies- it’s like cannon with no ball, Ant with no Dec, Morecambe with no Wise...he’s father with no daughters. It’s just sinking in that he isn’t the main event and he can’t cope, he thought people loved him, they don’t!

• Heart
  • Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Or the time when MOD came home from a bender and he was filming her come in mocking her... she walked in with the dog in her arms... obviously staged 😂
Or that time they managed to capture one of the twinnies mid tantrum, only for the mirror in the background to show them staging a full on photo shoot with tripod and MOD directing the whole content. 🤔😂Quickly removed!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Dogmuck

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 been blocked by HOH- must have taken some detective work and a bit of scrolling through here as I don’t comment on his her stuff!
Saul Fodman as...burner 😂😂😂
Guessing me contacting the ASA maybe pushed them over the edge

Also blocked by every live follower counter, oooooh touchy touchy, you don’t like it when I highlight your terrible follower falls and bot buying escapades do you Hoopers 😜🤣🤣🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Back in May, they asked for recommendations and were spamming Roger Oates with mentions in the replies.

Our own @Tattlingpineapple posted some screenshots which include mentions of Roger Oates here:

I did a photoshop piss take at the time about all the mentions of Roger Oates.

roger.jpg

Maybe their strategy of bombading Roger Oates with mentions worked. Or maybe they had this lined up with Roger Oates all along and the whole thing, including the "asking for recommendations" was set up. Who knows.

I don't know why Roger Oates or any company that values its reputation would work with them. And I'm definitely not trying to get this thread higher up in google search results for Roger Oates :unsure:

p.s. I don't see any #ad mention of Roger Oates in their second grid post?

• Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
Is it possible to do a vote on Tattle to see if we keep ST here or no ? So far we have only 2 tattlers unhappy about it. This is a democracy after all and I think she fits in perfectly here. Would be good to see what the trend is on this?

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I like how one of his trouser legs is shorter than the other. Glen’s dress is so like an old fashioned toilet roll cover.
a6531c2d3187c44c631faab4fb5b817d.jpg

One of these? My nan used to have one in pink. 🤣

I see he is complaining about not wanting to use the heating. Same shit every year mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Looks as if Rachel O’Sullivan is the Ramsgate based chef behind rakakoo, she also blocks you when you kindly flag to her that the Hoopers are known for their racism ☹ We can only assume that’s because she knows & doesn’t mind?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Axatogrind

VIP Member
You influencers - and I'll address you directly because we know you're reading - can't claim ignorance anymore on the topic of online child exploitation and the fact that social media is a hunting ground for paedophiles, perverts and weirdos. The warnings are everywhere and you've all heard them hundreds if not thousands of times.

You influencers continuing to use your children in this way have made a conscious decision that your own desire for attention/validation/free stuff/whatever is more important than your children's privacy and safety.

How do you sleep at night? How does your stomach not churn when people you don't know keep asking to see your children? Or have been searching for your pre-teen's school so often that it's a suggested search on google before you've even finished typing their name? Or knowing you're opening them up to bullying, affecting their career prospects, and any number of other undesirable effects that have been mentioned on here and elsewhere?

It's so much easier to cry troll and look the other way, than to offer justification when no justification exists.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Guys just in case anyone missed it...ITS SLYS MONEY THAT PAYS FOR THE SCHOOL SHOES!😏

Hun those performing monkeys have earned enough money to have new school shoes every week for the rest of their school lives! It’s THEIR money because that’s what brought in the ££. Without them you and your racist wife wouldn’t have had anything like the exposure, got sponsorships and book deals. They are the ones keeping you in your Burton jeans you wanker.

Also nice haircut Sly did @Axatogrind hit a nerve with the Mr Whippy post? 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahblahbuzzy

ST and the SODs both posted about their Rakookoo takeaways in the last 24 hours. Undeclared ad? Mysterious coincidence? Double date?

At first I thought Sly was on the beg for some gifted meals, but now me thinks this was already a sneaky, undeclared gifted experience. Can you please clarify ST/Sly? x

ETA: they both had it on Saturday night.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Ahhhh bless, loving the idea of the Photo Box prints on the fridge, hope they got prints of some of their most memorable Instagram moments, Clemmie's 'apology', Sly's International Womans Day, BLM, maybe also a few screenshots of Alice in Wanderlusts best posts on Tattle..

• Haha
  • Heart

GetOffMyLawn

ST will love the attention of a thread dedicated to herself and she’ll milk it for all it’s worth. No doubt her Editors Letter will be full of the terror of being trolled and harassed online, #BeKind movement and numerous pity posts on IG.

Playing devils advocate: would she have pinged on Tatlers radar had she not been acquainted with these scammers?

• Haha

Rangoonio

Can you imagine being married to him? What’s funny is that Glen is obviously so obsessed with image and looks - how embarrassing being tied to this twat.
Does anyone remember the episode of Friends (stay with me, I’m going somewhere with this) where Phoebe is massaging a hot client and has to think of Chandler to stop her thoughts turning sexual? Well Slymon is my Chandler- literally the least sexual thing I can think of; the shit dancing, Mr. Whippy hair, the desperate attempt at having a ‘wacky’ persona, it’s so unattractive. I don’t know Glen copes...

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
So home stories have taken down both Hooper posts!

Maybe I can’t find it but looks like this post has been deleted
Both posts gone!

Good job I got the screenshots as it’s been taken off the blog too!

Interesting to know what convos have happened there!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha