Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Simon, thank you for answering about your employment. For my next question I'd like to ask what change(s) you've applied since coming back regarding the things you've felt uncomfortable about in the past, and how that's going for you now? A grid post would be preferable, but a story would be OK if you prefer not to properly commit. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 336751
Ha! This is totally Clemmie. Her autocorrect always used to change thanks to That’s! More proof....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He is looking as rough as guts these days🙀, hasn't got the holiday glow about him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion

#Is it Glen or is it Si? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when they were aligning themselves in the sort of celebrity world...

They really thought they'd made it at that premiere! Look at his smug face.

Yeah, how's that going for you now guys?
Schadenfreude is such a beautiful thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I like how one of his trouser legs is shorter than the other. Glen’s dress is so like an old fashioned toilet roll cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how one of his trouser legs is shorter than the other. Glen’s dress is so like an old fashioned toilet roll cover.
a6531c2d3187c44c631faab4fb5b817d.jpg

One of these? My nan used to have one in pink. 🤣

I see he is complaining about not wanting to use the heating. Same tit every year mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If this were 18 months ago then that post about the heating would have been a not-so-subtle prelude to a collab with an energy company, akin to "oh I just popped into M&S on my way home and bought a £150 boiler suit" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see he is complaining about not wanting to use the heating. Same tit every year mate
And a poll for engagement 😬 there was only 125 souls to save this morning to bring him down another notch...went up again 🙄
Clinging on

Reactions: 7
I see he is complaining about not wanting to use the heating. Same tit every year mate.
called him out 4th October 2019

He said the house was freezing yet Nest #AD (I thought I’d show him A & D letters work on a phone) was showing ambient temp as 20°c

if you’re going to lie at least know the functionality of your tech

EAC5E11E-102B-4604-93C3-D1DEA1B19D0C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

He said the house was freezing yet Nest #AD (I thought I’d show him A & D letters work on a phone) was showing ambient temp as 20°c

View attachment 338418
Another beauty! Caught in another lie there Sly!
Oh man he’s desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked at Multidad. He is getting Ad after Ad lately.

And Sly can't even get one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Now wishing his kids to “mildly choke on a hot potato”. Who on earth think this is funny ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 338418
I honestly don’t think this is an ad, I think he’s hopping on the bandwagon with this one in an attempt to manifest paid work again.

Nest have been partnering with microinfluencers and a lot of BAME creators for this campaign, creating quality content not shite. There’s absolutely no way they’d have even been short listed thankfully, even a Google intern would know to do a quick KYC check online and they’d run a mile. Google spend millions in brand PR a year, they don’t engage any old riff raff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t think this is an ad, I think he’s hopping on the bandwagon with this one in an attempt to manifest paid work again.

Nest have been partnering with microinfluencers and a lot of BAME creators for this campaign, creating quality content not shite. There’s absolutely no way they’d have even been short listed thankfully, even a Google intern would know to do a quick KYC check online and they’d run a mile. Google spend millions in brand PR a year, they don’t engage any old riff raff.
I agree. The photo I posted was October 2019

he was given loads of tech back then.. I just linked it to his heating post from today... he’ll get duck all from Google now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.