Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over the fact he used a totally different singer to say happy birthday to Tina Turner. Yes, they both did that song but Ann Peebles is the classic version and her vocals are used on that Shy FX song he used on his post.

Mixing up two totally different black people is a bit... racist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Except last month on that very sideboard it was all about lamps, vases & nick nacks.

122762850_293221455031867_7230690221928027855_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I love my hardback coffee table books (well, all my books). I shudder at the thought of cutting them up to put into cheap old frames.

Reactions: 9
OOOoh what did you say?
Have you deleted that last post about chocolates cos it’s not letting me like it x

He’s given me a lovely reply to my message tonight
Come on ally share it with the trolls 🙌

Tattle post: Ewwww, Simon's posted something, what a dick he is.
Me: I'm not in the mood for his bollocks today. I'm not gonna look.
More Tattlers: Can you believe this tit? He's making such an idiot of himself.
Me: I can't go in. It's just gonna make me feel grossed out.
Me: duck it, I'm going in.
Babe same! I couldn’t wait for “More Tattlers” you’re so restrained!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you deleted that last post about chocolates cos it’s not letting me like it x

Come on ally share it with the trolls 🙌

Babe same! I couldn’t wait for “More Tattlers” you’re so restrained!
Yea sorry hun. I never know when I'm being too much and when I've over shared. So again: My sister won free chocolate but she didn't know I'd already placed an order for her from the same company from Amazon. Molly isn't her name but the first part of her username.

1606420027713.png

1606420138626.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on. And how’s he’s trawled through my pics on IG and liked a photo of my kid that I posted. I’ll screen shot the images In a minute. So I called him out for selling his kids his gone back over two years of my posts to find a pic of my child. Yes my bad. But I have 300 followers you have 900k

• Wow
Reactions: 30
@Dogmuck

Have you decided on making your Reno account public yet? You could be invited to a Hunter boots dinner soiree like one of those mum meet things. If the men from mytinyestate are also invited can I be your plus one?

1606421063242.png

Free biscuits too!

1606420927860.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hang on. And how’s he’s trawled through my pics on IG and liked a photo of my kid that I posted. I’ll screen shot the images In a minute. So I called him out for selling his kids his gone back over two years of my posts to find a pic of my child. Yes my bad. But I have 300 followers you have 900k
oh my love please don't worry about that creepy man, your child won't be in a state of undress or an potentially sexualised situation (I know that's a vile thing to write but p*dos are clearly vile people) unlike the images he constantly put up of his kids.

if he spent less time scrolling and more time applying SPF the forehead may not be in the state it is now x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God he is such a bleep.

It really is very sad that he trawled through your photos just to find one of your child. What a pathetic little man he is.

The huge difference is you understand how to safeguard your child. He does not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
oh my love please don't worry about that creepy man, your child won't be in a state of undress or an potentially sexualised situation (I know that's a vile thing to write but p*dos are clearly vile people) unlike the images he constantly put up of his kids.

if he spent less time scrolling and more time applying SPF the forehead may not be in the state it is now x
I love you too here.

😭

You speak such wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yea sorry hun. I never know when I'm being too much and when I've over shared. So again: My sister won free chocolate but she didn't know I'd already placed an order for her from the same company from Amazon. Molly isn't her name but the first part of her username.

View attachment 324989

View attachment 324994
Don’t ever worry about oversharing - this is our safe place and I say 🖕to anyone who moans about it. I will tend not to comment on other influencers you and other mention just because I have no idea, and don’t want to know, who they are, but other than that I’m up for all chats be that swim tits, blankets, dates or chocolate giveaways. Share away

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God he is such a bleep.

It really is very sad that he trawled through your photos just to find one of your child. What a pathetic little man he is.

The huge difference is you understand how to safeguard your child. He does not.
Wow this is a whole new level of weird he has stooped to. Also totally incomparable to the way he has sold his kids online.

And now he has removed the like. I’ve changed my settings to the highest privacy I feel stupid I’ve been guilty of exactly what we call him out for.
Eww he's so creepy. I can't believe he liked your photo from so long ago... what a weird little man. Clearly got far too much spare time on his hands.

Reactions: 17
Holy tit @allybongo! What a little bleep he is. Don’t let that freak scare you. What an evil little twit he is.
Sly you absolute wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Dogmuck

Have you decided on making your Reno account public yet? You could be invited to a Hunter boots dinner soiree like one of those mum meet things. If the men from mytinyestate are also invited can I be your plus one?

View attachment 325044

Free biscuits too!

View attachment 325033
You can be one of my followers if you like, HOH did send me a follower request 🧐

Those two boys are my fave thing on Instagram, gorgeous, funny, talented and smart! They could defo turn me into a gay man 👨🏻.

Other fave thing is Healthyfitbella. An Irish woman who cooks some absolute banging scoff...it’s not healthy, it’s not vegetarian, it’s not vegan...but it’s 👌- lots of a classics and loads of Asian - today I made her Singapore vermicelli and a chicken curry. It’s the dogs! She’s married to an Italian who owns a restaurant in Limerick so also some lush Italian too. But she’s also funny, has just started getting “gifts” and just learnt what AF links are, so early days of influencing she may become tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.