Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe there was a case in France recently where a young person who had been exploited by their parents in just this manner successfully managed to obtain an order to ensure all photographs were removed and an embargo on any future posts. Maybe this is what needs to be done here?
Oh that will happen in this case for sure

If you google the twins names ( I did as the perspective employee of course) you are thrown straight into the MOD scandal. Nothing positive with regards to the twins.... just straight into how MOD fucked it.

This damage is irreversible, I genuinely feel sorry for all the girls.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
"It's 2020, no one gives a tit anymore"
Actually FOD, I do. And as a teacher key worker, and like many other key workers, we still have to 'give a sh*t' ...... continuing to do our key worker job, and very sadly, still having to do so much safeguarding of vulnerable children. Please remember that next time you think about posting pics of your offspring, just stop for a moment and consider the likely impact of your behaviour on their safety and wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Actually FOD, I do. And as a teacher key worker, and like many other key workers, we still have to 'give a sh*t' ...... continuing to do our key worker job, and very sadly, still having to do so much safeguarding of vulnerable children. Please remember that next time you think about posting pics of your offspring, just stop for a moment and consider the likely impact of your behaviour on their safety and wellbeing.
That's never going to happen, he's just having fun,fun,fun and as long as he's getting any sort of attention he couldn't give a flying fig about anyone else, let alone his kiddie workers.🧔🏼🤑

• Sad
Reactions: 8
About his hair, how long before he starts wearing the headband like triplet seller dad and Brooklyn Beckham?🧔🏼🧔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I reckon the twin selling days are over. He clearly can’t directly post their faces anymore and the photo he posted today could have been any two generic kids. His big USP was that they were identical cherubs...can’t show that anymore. They’re also now quite clearly just young kids, and not the funny toddlers he initially sold everyone on. The whole “they insist on wearing odd wellies so they have one of each #twinlife” is clearly such a grab for attention to him having twins - no one cares babe. He’s dropped another thousand today even after posting a photo of them. Tick tok slymon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon the twin selling days are over. He clearly can’t directly post their faces anymore and the photo he posted today could have been any two generic kids. His big USP was that they were identical cherubs...can’t show that anymore. They’re also now quite clearly just young kids, and not the funny toddlers he initially sold everyone on. The whole “they insist on wearing odd wellies so they have one of each #twinlife” is clearly such a grab for attention to him having twins - no one cares babe. He’s dropped another thousand today even after posting a photo of them. Tick tok slymon...
Oh god, don't give him ideas! Not sure I can cope with FOD starting to do TikToks :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate how he’s going out all Laaaaddzzz. He’s always swearing these days on his videos & posts. Who is he trying to court? He’s too posh and old to pick up the new wide boy dads and it’s a complete flip from the #greatdad he’s been selling...which has attracted predominantly women. So he’s being a sweary, manic, woman/child hating hole...is there any wonder his follower count is bombing. What is his game plan? Does he even have one?

Hey I know I’m a sweary bastard on here but I’m not trying to sell my entire family, gain followers and get likes, actually this is the perfect medium to eff and Jeff, as it’s anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey, I guess he could join up to OnlyFans...

I doubt even if he watched hard-hitting videos, or sat in safeguarding training listening to exactly what does and can happen, and how it happens, that it wouldn't even bother him. He is that much of a bleep puddle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.