Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’d love someone to point out on his Insta that his kids funded his lifestyle unpaid, so he’s the freeloader. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Had a form from my little boys nursery today regarding GDPR. Something we’ve signed previously but they want an update for records. We have to sign to say if they’re okay to use his photo internally in the building, on newsletters, on company marketing info etc etc. I remember the same when he started swimming lessons and probably other classes.

Just crazy all this is done to protect children and then these fuckers plaster them all over the internet to make a quick buck or get free chips!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a form from my little boys nursery today regarding GDPR. Something we’ve signed previously but they want an update for records. We have to sign to say if they’re okay to use his photo internally in the building, on newsletters, on company marketing info etc etc. I remember the same when he started swimming lessons and probably other classes.

Just crazy all this is done to protect children and then these fuckers plaster them all over the internet to make a quick buck or get free chips!
Yes it is scary isn't it. Their children are all over the Internet. Strangers are using their images on posts. If you Google him or Glen, you also get photos of the kids.

That sort of stuff scares me. I would feel sick if my kids images were all over the Internet for anyone to access.

When it came to school and them using their photos on the website, newsletters, any local paper articles, I always said no until they were old enough to decide. The youngest said OK from age 11. And the eldest never wanted his image used when he was at school.

I Googled myself not long ago to see what came up. All that did show was my role in the school I worked in a few years ago.

When I checked Google images, nothing came up at all. I guess that's good 🤣

Imagine the Hooper kids. Their images will always be there. Poor things

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Googled my name... 3rd hit is “cheap flights from [first name] to [surname]” turns out both of my names are large conurbations in the US. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wowzers there's 6 other me's on 192. Same name and last name ( I removed my name from there) .

From google. There's so many other "me" accounts for pintrest, myspace, LinkedIn and instagram none of which are mine.

I didn't use my real name for goodreads either, but one similar account with two books does come up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Absolute Melt has the audacity to call his kids ‘freeloaders’. Meltman - I think they’ve contributed quite enough to your beggy lifestyle!
He’s taking the piss surely?! They worked hard for that house you know, you absolute twit FOD. You are the freeloader you wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s taking the piss surely?! They worked hard for that house you know, you absolute twit FOD. You are the freeloader you wanker.
The kids have indeed paid a heavy price. Wonder even now if they think it was worth it all?

Does anyone else feel like screaming as he pushes the twin along that filthy floor in her white jeans - it’s the stuff of my nightmares 😱

I thought his wife was a clean freak - not that day then

ETA - it’s a Sunday’s roast Sly, you’re nearly 40 well done 😏

• Haha
Anyone else remember when Simon posted one of those 'freeloaders' on Instagram having a poo on a potty for content?

Perhaps it's time to change the branding, 'Father of Freeloaders'? 'Father of Cash Cows'?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone else remember when Simon posted one of those 'freeloaders' on Instagram having a poo on a potty for content?

Perhaps it's time to change the branding, 'Father of Freeloaders'? 'Father of Cash Cows'?
Or that time he hung one of the freeloaders off the larder cupboard shelf and put the other freeloader underneath to look like she was helping freeloader one to get to the biscuits...the biscuits that they previously showed us were kept in the actual larder...and just by chance happened to have his camera at the ready...for content?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or the time when MOD came home from a bender and he was filming her come in mocking her... she walked in with the dog in her arms... obviously staged 😂

• Haha
Question for you trolls. Sly never used to do this many videos as posts did he? What do you think the reason for videos rather than photos is? Is it for more engagement? Is it cos he’s only taking photos of his fod awful self and nobody wants to see that? I’m sure one of you more knowledgeable trolls could explain this change, there has to be a marketing reason right? 🤷‍♀️

What I really don’t get is that we know Si/Clem/Sly/Glen/Alice read here so they read these things we point out about child safety and how everybody/bleeping weirdo has access to what should be the most precious thing in the world to them but they don’t stop.

So even if they’d gone into blindly thinking it was a bit of fun with a bit of earning potential and not thought much further than that then these threads alone have spelt out the damaging, worrying impact it could have on their children.

But they carry on. I just don’t get it. And never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What I really don’t get is that we know Si/Clem/Sly/Glen/Alice read here so they read these things we point out about child safety and how everybody/bleeping weirdo has access to what should be the most precious thing in the world to them but they don’t stop.

So even if they’d gone into blindly thinking it was a bit of fun with a bit of earning potential and not thought much further than that then these threads alone have spelt out the damaging, worrying impact it could have on their children.

But they carry on. I just don’t get it. And never will.
He’s obviously not showing full on kids now but he likes to show little snippets, he’s fully aware that they are the reason for his following so he can’t delete the photos cos that just leaves manic vids of him with his gob open or Lycra on...that’s not gonna pay for the new utility! 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Question for you trolls. Sly never used to do this many videos as posts did he? What do you think the reason for videos rather than photos is? Is it for more engagement? Is it cos he’s only taking photos of his fod awful self and nobody wants to see that? I’m sure one of you more knowledgeable trolls could explain this change, there has to be a marketing reason right? 🤷‍♀️
Because you don’t get the critical comments to police?

Reactions: 7
In case anyone doesn’t know, Budget Clemmie interviewed them both for one of her podcasts. And Hungermama interviewed each one separately for her Friends with Recipes podcast.

The mince pie film was as tedious as his facial hair. Make some homemade ones if you don’t like mass produced store ones like you served at your Christmas drinkies party last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You influencers - and I'll address you directly because we know you're reading - can't claim ignorance anymore on the topic of online child exploitation and the fact that social media is a hunting ground for paedophiles, perverts and weirdos. The warnings are everywhere and you've all heard them hundreds if not thousands of times.

You influencers continuing to use your children in this way have made a conscious decision that your own desire for attention/validation/free stuff/whatever is more important than your children's privacy and safety.

How do you sleep at night? How does your stomach not churn when people you don't know keep asking to see your children? Or have been searching for your pre-teen's school so often that it's a suggested search on google before you've even finished typing their name? Or knowing you're opening them up to bullying, affecting their career prospects, and any number of other undesirable effects that have been mentioned on here and elsewhere?

It's so much easier to cry troll and look the other way, than to offer justification when no justification exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the Insta algo favours video content as they want people to stay in app longer, although as per he’s a step behind as they’re pushing reels & IGTV more now. Insta want to monetise those formats and place ads on them so they’re rewarding creators w favourable feed and explore page placement x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.