Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his DMs may be open but he will block you as soon as you dissent 😂
Yes, "DMs are open" is such a cop out in general, and I find it a bit creepy. The internet equivalent of striking up a conversation with someone in public, and then they try to shuffle you off to a private room with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I felt so odd watching that walking the dog video. He seems so unhinged. No direction.
also if he’s (admittedly pretending probably) he’s parenting alone with Prosecco...where is Glen? In a tier three area? Is she key workering?
@frostily He answered your question! She was working last night, so now it’s time to do a faux post, in a stage whisper, in the most echoing part of their house, about keeping quiet for Glens sleep! 🙄

Just your question again now @Axatogrind 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God ‘these squares’ is beyond annoying. Almost as bad as Glen’s ‘curate your feed like your morning paper’ nonsense
Exactly what I was thinking!! I wonder how Glen aka Winks has curated her feed now. Does she watch influencers getting gifted stuff that could have been hers and think to herself “it’s just like reading The Times!” ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly what I was thinking!! I wonder how Glen aka Winks has curated her feed now. Does she watch influencers getting gifted stuff that could have been hers and think to herself “it’s just like reading The Times!” ??
She's "aligning herself with the rest of us", dahling 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I want to add the Jo Good thread to this list. It’s a new one. Disingenuous BBC radio presenter and ex actress who has turned into an influencer in her sixties. Claims to not have a pension, but owns three properties. She lives in Marylebone. She has a YouTube and Instagram account under the name MiddleAged Minx. She’s been bothering me for a few years. Thanks to @VeeJayBee for starting.
Excuse the hijack. I thought I'd drop in a link in for those of you who want to see how sneaky and fake Jo Good (MiddleAgedMinx) is.
Join here There's a bio and only 8 pages to catch up, lots of supporting screenshots and latest news, she's breaking self-isolation now...

Reactions: 5
Excuse the hijack. I thought I'd drop in a link in for those of you who want to see how sneaky and fake Jo Good (MiddleAgedMinx) is.
Join here There's a bio and only 8 pages to catch up, lots of supporting screenshots and latest news, she's breaking self-isolation now...
This is relevant because Jo Good had Slymon on her BBC London programme and she loves the Saccone Jolys, also sellers of children.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It seems as if they are all as bad as each other. Poisonous.
to call the SJs her surrogate family is frankly 🤮And she’s had them on both her radio programme and the Dogs and the City podcast despite the fact that they don’t live in London.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Keep quiet, the night worker needs to sleep, give me strength, can't she go lock herself in the migraine room? People in much smaller abodes must manage. Wanker.🧔🧔🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clemmie’s on nights? I wonder if she upped her hours when her Insta career crashed and burned? After all , it is her passion🙄.

Simon is a very strange man, I do feel for that dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on that house is huge, honestly they don’t know how lucky they are, imagine if they lived in a flat or a more common sized family home. I’m sure she would put in ear plugs and not hear a thing! It’s more look at me super dad being in charge all day 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A bento box is a lunch box divided into 3 or 4 sections to keep your different food items separate. Popular in Asian countries.🥢🍱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.