Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh... I’ve been AWOL for a couple of days and have soooo much to catch up on! Hope you’re all (mis)behaving yourselves!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So HoH have uploaded their trippy stripy stair carpet, acknowledging they received a discount from the supplier. As I’m looking for a stair carpet this minute... I will NOT be using them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So they got a PR product on the new stair runner.

Disgusting.

Moaning about the cost of lead testing kits, draught excluders etc. But happy to receive a discount on expensive stair runners.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Did they really just call it #spindlegate ??!
They did. God, I don’t know what infuriates me more. Referring to things as ####gate (so 1990’s) or throwing shade at their kids (you’re dead to me / elephants). Arseholes

Reactions: 10
Is it worth us sending Roger Oates a message? Maybe they don't know who they are associating with.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back in May, they asked for recommendations and were spamming Roger Oates with mentions in the replies.

Our own @Tattlingpineapple posted some screenshots which include mentions of Roger Oates here:

I did a photoshop piss take at the time about all the mentions of Roger Oates.

roger.jpg

Maybe their strategy of bombading Roger Oates with mentions worked. Or maybe they had this lined up with Roger Oates all along and the whole thing, including the "asking for recommendations" was set up. Who knows.

I don't know why Roger Oates or any company that values its reputation would work with them. And I'm definitely not trying to get this thread higher up in google search results for Roger Oates :unsure:

p.s. I don't see any #ad mention of Roger Oates in their second grid post?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wahey, a mention in the recap! And in my anniversary month of joining tattle! Like a lot of people, I was practically chauffeured here last year when news of Glen/Alice got out. My mummy group chat went WILD. I used to live in Crystal Palace when Glen first was on the scene as an up and coming mumfluencer, I had my baby around the same time the twins were born and used to bump into her at all the baby groups/ mum meets. I was hashtag shocked at the revelations and the sheer depths of stone throwing in her glass house.
About to catch up on this thread!
PS so very nearly bought a weighted blanket today for no reason other than I saw one so the influencees are becoming the influencers 🙌🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it worth us sending Roger Oates a message? Maybe they don't know who they are associating with.
Tbh they’re capable of googling, they just don’t cate they’re associating with racists, leaving one star Google reviews is what they deserve 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they got a PR product on the new stair runner.

Disgusting.

Moaning about the cost of lead testing kits, draught excluders etc. But happy to receive a discount on expensive stair runners.
I’m so shocked (and disappointed) somebody has given them a discount! 🤢

Did they really just call it #spindlegate ??!
They’ve bleeping stolen that of us!

#alicegate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been to check out the stair runner. Good god- how can anyone live with that the pattern is headache inducing, especially against the ground floor tiles!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember, it is not a carpet! It’s a hand woven runner! With hand sewn corners!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They’ve bleeping stolen that of us!
Yep, I think @IndominusRex was the first to use #spindlegate back in thread 30!

• Haha
I’ve just been to check out the stair runner. Good god- how can anyone live with that the pattern is headache inducing, especially against the ground floor tiles!
If you've seen foDney's bedroom wallpaper, they lurve migraine inducing decor.🤑🤮

• Haha
As long as it is free/discounted they don't care!

I’ll put my hand up ..... I like the contrast, and it certainly meets my personal ‘3D’ criteria of interior design as it’s different, durable, and will hide the dirt (the real stuff, I’m not being metaphorical). However, it’s visual effect is negated by another OFFS moment as, yet again, it’s almost a freebie .................
PS Please could someone more techie than me be so kind as to start an ST thread, thank you.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.