Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys just in case anyone missed it...ITS SLYS MONEY THAT PAYS FOR THE SCHOOL SHOES!😏

Hun those performing monkeys have earned enough money to have new school shoes every week for the rest of their school lives! It’s THEIR money because that’s what brought in the ££. Without them you and your racist wife wouldn’t have had anything like the exposure, got sponsorships and book deals. They are the ones keeping you in your Burton jeans you wanker.

Also nice haircut Sly did @Axatogrind hit a nerve with the Mr Whippy post? 😭🤣🤣🤣
The girls' efforts might also be paying for their school fees too ..... I do hope that some of their earned revenue has been put away for their futures.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The girls' efforts might also be paying for their school fees too ..... I do hope that some of their earned revenue has been put away for their futures.
I don’t know this and never saw the receipts but it’s been said that Clemmie stated/suggested the grandparents pay for their schooling 🤷‍♀️

Of course nothing has been put aside for them, those pieces of MDF don’t pay for themselves ya know 😜

Until it was pointed out here, the Hoopers believed and probably still do, that their very healthy business account balance, freebies and VIP events were all down to their own creativity and graft...delusional wankers!

Reactions: 15
Yawn.

School shoes getting scuffed is normal Sly. It happens to all us parents, not just you.

Is he trying to beg a deal with Clarks now?

Also what is with the constant swearing? So crass and unnecessary.

Reactions: 16
Someone (a shoe seller)from Leigh On Sea, in the comments, mentioned toe bumpers and said to hit them up. Other people mentioned cheaper shoe brands and Doc Martins.

Reactions: 9
Yawn.

School shoes getting scuffed is normal Sly. It happens to all us parents, not just you.

Is he trying to beg a deal with Clarks now?

Also what is with the constant swearing? So crass and unnecessary.
Hopefully Clarks will continue to prefer to collaborate with the likes of Keeley Hawes. FOD's just not in the same league, even tho a member of his bubble would probably quite like their chunky boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really doubt it sadly, and this is why the UK needs to introduce a law when it comes to any money earnt using your children.

It should be put in to an account that only they can access once they reach 18. These Insta parents need to stop using their children as cash cows in order to earn a living. Go out and work, earn your own bleeping money and let them be children, not performing monkeys for strangers on the Internet.

I feel like what they have earnt is all going towards finishing the reno.
Now they're not raking in the constant freebies, ads, discounts and paid sponsorships, I imagine it is too costly to keep up with the expensive tat that Glen loves.

And I am very certain the only reason that cheap bleep is still on Instagram, is to see what scraps they can get sent their way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
1606949144258.jpeg

Some reason he makes me think of this. I think it’s because he looks bleeping deranged in his little videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just put one of his school pics on here but then thought better of it as it’s children and not fair on other people in pic. They’re open on his fb page though with silly immature comments from him 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wonder where he’ll get his jeans from now with the demise of Burtons et al? Or will he do a stock grab and beg Clembot for a kitchen drawer to put them in?

Answers on a Insta story postcard please Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ramsgate ripoff. You’re a genius.
Thank you for the praise! I've only been given the accolade of genius once before...... 'you're a f*cking genius' was bestowed on me in a previous school when I demonstrated to a colleague my method of cleaning a whiteboard with a generous wipe of gin! Dry wipe pen whiteboard, not an interactive whiteboard..... and only on a Friday afternoon, outside of school hours. If you stand close enough to the whiteboard you receive a super gin scent waft! He did ask me if I ever licked the board following its cleansing, 'no, of course not' (wink wink, fingers crossed) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.