Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoke

VIP Member
“we were inspired to choose reeded glass because someone else chose it for us because it was popular on instagram eighteen months ago!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I dip in and out of here. I was a massive SODster when I joined Tattle. At the end of the day - you guys should just talk about what you want to talk about, innit. You’re the ones keeping these threads alive. I skim the ST posts - so can anyone else who isn’t interested in her.

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
It must sting that the actual renovation was featured in a legit established magazine with 200k+ readers a month, and their ‘reno’ has been deleted from an account with less than 10k followers.

• Haha
View attachment 329401
“This isn’t an ad”😂😂😂

Yes Fodney you helmet, that ship has well and truly sailed. Is he now trying to get the attention of that ‘small independent brand’ (because we know the SODS are all about supporting small brands) Google?!🙄
He’s been begging for smart home bits for years & seen other much smaller accounts get campaigns for them recently. Sadly Google can likely Google you and see what an awful person you are 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

frostily

VIP Member
I think we should keep her on here, she’s not interesting enough for her own thread and we get sneak peaks of Glen & Sly through her so she’s kinda relevant

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Imagine trying to keep clawing it all back, but having people there to keep on reminding everyone what a racist cunt your wife is.

Also, do we think he is contacting these home interior people to feature his property on their grid?

The Olivia lady mentioned something about affiliate links, are these people getting paid for featuring his property? Is Sly also getting a cut?

View attachment 323168
Whilst nothing about racism is funny, I find this funny how they can’t hide from it. In the days post Alice, I can imagine Glen saying to Sly ‘oh it will all blow over in a few days’ but it hasn’t and won’t.

I’ve said many times before that they’ve had opportunities to own it and apologise but have chosen not to. Their cowardly approach will mean all these attempts at her resurgence will backfire! And rightly so!

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I notice these two features which were quickly removed, mentioned Clemmie Hooper in their captions. So if anyone was still unsure who is running House of Hooper, I think it is now quite obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
He just can’t accept the fact that it’s all over. It’s pure panic and desperation. He’s convinced he’ll claw it back.

But what even is the account now? A middle aged man messing about in his empty house, unable to show his kids because people (rightly) call him on it, can’t show his wife because of her unapologetic racism. Can’t claim it’s a home account because he already has one. What is it’s identity?!

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Oh we have a response to a safety goggles comment...

It's not about being perfect, it's about common fucking sense and safety when it comes to your children. But hey I forgot, him and Clemmie conduct zero safeguarding when it comes to their kids.

20201128_224240.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Emmadale

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

#Is it Glen or is it Si? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try!

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’ve never ventured into the Jack Monroe thread... is it worth it and more importantly, are the trolls nice to newcomers?
You won’t meet a nicer bunch. They love a newbie...introduce yourself, you’ll get loads of hugs. Warning, it’s super fast and there are loads of “in” jokes but our very own lovely @Pocahontas does amazing recaps at the start of each thread and attaches a Jack for Dummies, for newbies, which will give you a great understanding of some of the things people write in there. It will have you laughing so hard you’ll pee your pants, grrrrring so hard you’ll grind your teeth down and crying at some of the stories and compassion of those nasty trolls.
Jack came to visit at one stage this year (thread 31) which was hilarious, I was just an observer of that thread back then. Jack is relentlessly providing content as she twatters twitters all day and night long!
I thoroughly recommend it but I would suggest going back...at least to 31...but you’ll need some dedication to get to grips. I’m not sure how many intros Poca has done but if you cba reading back then the intros and jack for dummies is a great starting point xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I want to give them the benefit of the doubt.

However I just have this feeling Simon would have mentioned something cuntish like 'I have a big following on Instagram, and I have worked with many brands, so this will bring you more customers'

He tagged it PR Product too. Surely that means they wanted exposure?

ETA - Maybe Sly wanted it to come across like a collab, so it looks like brands still want to work with him? No mention that he got a discount just so they could take photos of the runner in a real life home.
To be fair I totally understand where Fod Is coming from and the power of Instagram...
🙋‍♀️ Confession time. Last week I was having a new bathroom fitted and it turned out my basin had a blemish. The company I bought it from said it’s gonna take at least 2 weeks and offered me some other shit alternatives. The basin is from crosswater as was the unit it sits on, the expensive top on the unit, taps, taps for my bath and plugs and other shit. So I said “look this is not a cheap basin, I’ve bought loads of stuff from crosswater here, they need to get their customer service sorted out, this bathroom is already delayed because we were waiting on their products and they have the audacity to send me a dud one and now want me to wait at least another 2 weeks?...I have an Instagram account you know” I chortled to myself and then died a little bit inside. I imagine all 12 of my followers would be outraged!!I? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23