Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inthefrock

Can we have a moment of silence, they're on holiday (again) during England's heatwave and it's raining in Greece.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Claud123

Chatty Member
On the latest vlog... Wow, that's a lot of skin care products for someone who has such a bad skin. She doesn't age very well (it is on her ADN) and no expensive cream can help with that.

She can't name a cream without mention it is hers and Charlie's favorite. I can't help to think on these two every night putting on creams like:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-21 a la(s) 08.57.33.png

And:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-21 a la(s) 08.59.02.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-21 a la(s) 09.01.27.png

Nope, not everyone Josie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Shonypony

Absolutely sick fed up of brands like Holland cooper dishing out thousands of pounds worth of products to half wits like Josie. Pratting about once youv hopped out your porche to pick some blackberries and walking your dog does not make you part of the country side set. Get up at 4am everysingle day in life and milk 100 plus cows ,,herd sheep in the pissing rain and a blowing gale in January in Scotland ,or maybe muck out 20+ plus races horses and ride out on the gallops before it's even daylight!!! Real people who work in the British countryside ,feed a nation and preserve our countryside theyv done so for generations. As for banging on about Holland Cooper's design details ,,, duh they are re hashing classic country clothing that was designed generations ago for practicality in the countryside ,,not for the sake of getting foundation on your collar .
Urgh!! I'm done !

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The arrogance and snobbery talking about pubs in the Cotswolds!! How ‘obviously the clientele in the Cotswolds are so more disconcerting than anywhere else, and expect higher standards than anywhere else, therefore the pubs there are always of a much higher quality in terms of food and drink. I swear if I hear her say ‘The Cotswolds’ any more I will pull my eardrums out!

Does her not hear how embarrassingly arrogant she sounds? ‘Oh we are of such a better class and used to so much higher quality food that naturally in the Cotswolds, everything is just soooooo much better than anywhere else’

Oh and the typical Cotswolds convenience store, oh so quaint and so much nicer than other stores.

She’s like the Harry Enfield character “we’re so much richer than YOU”

Where I am in the Peak District, all our pubs are like this, all high quality well presented food, award winning pubs, set in beautiful locations in historic buildings, but of course it’s not the Cotswolds darling!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I think they should stay in and around the Cotswolds 😂
Nowhere is better than their beloved Cotswolds and Daylesford. Ugh!

And the nerve of Charlie to lecture about the advertising in magazines by stealth while constantly saying ‘our channel , our viewers’! Newsflash Splainer - Advertising by stealth is exactly what you and the Mrs are doing! Influencers are the most disingenuous form of advertising there is! He’s so up on his high horse yet so blindly ignorant.

And claiming he’s offered 6 figure sums to advertise alcohol that he turns down??? Really? A company has actually offered you, Charlie, £100,000+ for an ad? With what platform? Butting in on your wife’s gardening and old lady fashion channel? I think not pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

friendlyfire

Anyone remember when Josie was trying to make Perennial Millenial a thing?? Well look at what's appeared on Companies House, with Josie and Charlie as directors...

1695756159166.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Fanny-Dango

Just back from an Airbnb on a country estate in Suffolk.
Thatched, detached two bedroom cottage surrounded by idyllic countryside, owner provided home made muesli, milk and eggs from the estate farm, freshly baked bread, loose tea, coffee capsules, a rather nice Malbec, home made choc chip and nut cookies, Molton Brown toiletries and all the creature comforts (including an extensive library), pick your own fruit in the orchard, dog beds, bowls and treats, dog towels, even poo bags, for £169 a night. No logs, but I'm sure they offer them in the winter. No wellies, but I'm not a size 4 nor a size 6 and anyway, I wouldn't want to wear someone else's footwear.

£400 a night for a small semi in the Cotswolds? Think again, Charlie Irons, it's just a pretty but modest Airbnb in Wiltshire, really it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

NomDePlume

VIP Member
In the idyllic Cotswold village, where picturesque cottages adorned the countryside, Land Rovers traversed cobbled streets,
Seeing the word "traversed" used here, reminds me of the time Einstein Teefers told Charchar that to traverse means reversing your car in the country. And no, she wasn't joking! The chinless wonder is all toofs with zero brains behind the massive landing strip masquerading as her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Nope Nope

I'm so bored with the sponsored LilySilk content on every influencer channel at the moment! I seriously question their decision to have every influencer market their shit at the exact same time! It truly gives an impression of just a large scale marketing campaign that's mindlessly pushed to anyone and everyone who agrees to their deal, absolutely no organic interest or inspiration. Of course Josie agreed, but so did a 100 others.

LilySilk, kindly f*ck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It still chaps my hide that she went to New York City, with its world class museums, and when she had 5 hours of free time, she shopped for redundant workout wear at Lululemon and went for her second workout of the day in the hotel gym.

She appears to have chosen the last lunch venue for her and her friends, and she chose a place with a rooftop garden so she could show us all how much she knows about plants and share video of herself looking at the garden.

So I’m concluding from this that she may have exercise bulimia, in that she’s afraid to miss workouts, and that she is afraid of doing new things on trips. She’s afraid of someone seeing her not know what to do, and she’s uninterested in new experiences unless she’s getting paid to attend them by a brand. Travel is absolutely wasted on her as she cares more about showing how perfect she is than growing as a person.

Also: did she walk around Manhattan in a sports bra and leggings!? I go there often, and that is NOT a NY thing to do. All those clothes, and she didn’t have something to throw over her bra?

ALSO also: She has now uttered the single most vacuous, plastic and shallow sentence I think I’ve ever heard her say (which is quite an accomplishment). Here is a paraphrase: “Charlie is often complaining about the lack of elevated men’s fitness wear.” DO YOU PEOPLE HEAR YOURSELVES!? I cannot even anymore…

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Miscanthus for the winning thread title :ROFLMAO:. Anyway darlings quick recap....

The Wedding of the year happened and boy did they milk it. They are stilling posting about it now!
Lady of the Cotswold manor is too tight to pay to get her wedding dress cleaned by a professional (and no one offered to do it free) so she washed it herself by dumping it in the bath and then leaving it to dry hanging in a cupboard.
They have been on a few holidays and as soon as they had stepped onto British soil they were moaning about being tired and the British weather.🙄

Anymore recaps do feel free to mention them my darlings, anyway I'm off to make some Mac & Cheese.

• Haha

Shmoogles

I was just reading through comments on the latest vlog and people are saying things like "Oh I'm so sorry the weather was bad for your holiday - yeah the floods have devastated farmers' crops and people have lost their homes" like WHAT???

How are they not furious with her whinging on her 8 billionth holiday this year about the eggs not being free range when people in the REAL WORLD have lost EVERYTHING?! She should be fucking cancelled (and I hate cancel culture)!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

• Angry

Ja’mieKing

The nerve of Josie to complain that the weather is better back home. How out of touch and spoiled! I imagine Charlie’s family planned and possibly even paid for this trip. How incredibly RUDE of her to whine like a spoiled child. She is lucky enough to travel the world. Most people would be grateful just to be in Greece. Instead of hoping to sit in the sun all day like the unimaginative princess that she is, go explore the area. The weather doesn’t take away history and culture.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Half way through the vlog and what a pair of insufferable pretentious twats, moaning and turning their noses up at everything!

Oh the weather is bad
Oh the strawberries aren’t organic
Oh they don’t have our favourite truffle flavour crisps
Oh they don’t stock our favourite nuts
Oh I do hope these eggs are free range
Oh when you know what we know about processed food it’s very challenging coming shopping and finding good ingredients
Oh it’s so difficult to source quality meat here.
Oh this kitchen doesn’t have the right utensils

I’m not even half way through!
Shut the fuck up and stock up on loads of Lays crisps, bang some pizzas in the oven and get the sticks out from up your arses!! Ungrateful and obnoxious bellends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They just HAPPEN to be wearing matching Beaufort & Blake outfits. They just HAPPEN to have their videographer along to visit this random farm shop that just HAPPENS to have an upcoming sausage dog competition where the prizes just HAPPEN to be Beaufort & Blake. Christ on a cracker, Josephine! Why do you lie all the fucking time!? Just be honest. She just gets greasier and greasier.

And their TV-presenter personas are fake AF.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24