Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Miscanthus for the winning thread title :ROFLMAO:. Anyway darlings quick recap....

The Wedding of the year happened and boy did they milk it. They are stilling posting about it now!
Lady of the Cotswold manor is too tight to pay to get her wedding dress cleaned by a professional (and no one offered to do it free) so she washed it herself by dumping it in the bath and then leaving it to dry hanging in a cupboard.
They have been on a few holidays and as soon as they had stepped onto British soil they were moaning about being tired and the British weather.🙄

Anymore recaps do feel free to mention them my darlings, anyway I'm off to make some Mac & Cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She always puts all her omelet ingredients into the eggs and then cooks it in the skillet, but I’ve always seen omelets cooked in stages, pouring the eggs into a hot skillet to cook slightly and create the “shell,” then adding the filling in, folding one side over. I do it this way, and every omelet station cook in any hotel does, too. Maybe her eggs would be fluffier if she did this. I feel like she’s showing all her followers the wrong way to make an omelet.

And “BRAW-zeeeee-aaaay” on full display:
1F2A364D-5553-483E-A373-CC28347480CB.jpeg

😂🤣😅🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She always puts all her omelet ingredients into the eggs and then cooks it in the skillet, but I’ve always seen omelets cooked in stages, pouring the eggs into a hot skillet to cook slightly and create the “shell,” then adding the filling in, folding one side over. I do it this way, and every omelet station cook in any hotel does, too. Maybe her eggs would be fluffier if she did this. I feel like she’s showing all her followers the wrong way to make an omelet.

View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣

[/
Omg!! Is it a granny girdle ?!

Also the arms look like the symptom from pcos

View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣
Thanks for new thread !
Omg!! Is it a granny girdle ?!

Also the arms look like the symptom from pcos
---
My above post I don’t think has worked so I’ll try again.

Thanks for new thread!.

Arms look like pcos symptom

What’s she wearing in the white dress? Looks like a granny girdle. She hasn’t exactly got a lot to support so no need for a scaffolding bra 😂
---
Tonight’s vlog starts with a close up of the omega bracelet (she’s also swapped out her vca pendant for the omega pendant …

Gardening in the dressing grown gives me the ick!
---
Erm when did she add the yellow gold diamond van cleef perlee bangle into her collection?

I own this in white gold diamond so I’m going to look at a close up screenshot shortly and judge ! There’s a lot of fakes around recently of this bangle. I paid about 20k a number of years ago , it now retails at almost 28k and I can’t see Josie paying that tbh!
---
Above should say owned . I sold mine because I stupidly bought a size too big , thought it was ok but it wasn’t . Anyway I’ll have a look now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread! 🙂

All those rolls coming out from under her arm! She needs to size up! she's small on top but everything she orders is either too big or too small on her 🤦‍♀️ she doesn't know her measurements. How is she even a fashion influencer at this point!?

1692122072122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
My above post I don’t think has worked so I’ll try again.

Thanks for new thread!.

Arms look like pcos symptom

What’s she wearing in the white dress? Looks like a granny girdle. She hasn’t exactly got a lot to support so no need for a scaffolding bra 😂
---
Tonight’s vlog starts with a close up of the omega bracelet (she’s also swapped out her vca pendant for the omega pendant …

Gardening in the dressing grown gives me the ick!
---
Erm when did she add the yellow gold diamond van cleef perlee bangle into her collection?

I own this in white gold diamond so I’m going to look at a close up screenshot shortly and judge ! There’s a lot of fakes around recently of this bangle. I paid about 20k a number of years ago , it now retails at almost 28k and I can’t see Josie paying that tbh!
---
Above should say owned . I sold mine because I stupidly bought a size too big , thought it was ok but it wasn’t . Anyway I’ll have a look now.
The bracelet on her right wrist is the amazon VC dupe she was flogging in the last vlog.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣

lol! that looks ridiculous!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bracelet on her right wrist is the amazon VC dupe she was flogging in the last vlog.
No that was a vca mop Alhambra bracelet. I’m referring to something I’ve not seen her mention the vca perlee diamond bangle
---
So I’ve tried to mark the bangle with red arrow. It’s the bottom one on her wrist.

The perlee bangle is rrp £28k . I can only get blurry screenshots which doesn’t help me be 100%. I do however feel 99% confident this is a fake from what I can see .

The mother of pearl bracelet she bought a copy of would have cost 4k. If she can wear a copy of a 4k starter bracelet from vca she can definitely wear a copy of a 28k bracelet .

Her dior bracelet doesn’t feature real pearls by the way (one tattler thought they were real pearls, they aren’t).
---
Right so I decided the best thing I can do 😂 is stand right up against the tv and see if I can see the item better and I can.

It’s 100% a copy . Not a great copy either it’s on “open metalwork”. She’s got an armful of fakes !
---
Can’t believe she’s wearing that awful fake van cleef!
---
Got a good screenshot of it . What a terrible copy!
---
One of many Problems with her wearing fakes and dupes is it makes everything else look fake too, from her other jewellery, watches , bags & shoes
---
What’s to stop Josie going to daylesford and buying their incredible cut dahlias etc and entering those into the village show?!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agree. When I started to watch this woman, I thought she actually can cook. I was wrong.
I thought after a while she would get better doing her morning eggs. I was wrong.

She never can fold the eggs cause she is using the wrong pan. Instead of spending her Amazon vouchers on those awful dresses she gets, she should get a nice non-sticky pan. Hmm, unless her Amazon vouchers only work for clothes, then would make sense why she keeps getting all those wear-only-once dresses.

And, maybe preferences, but there are better ways to eat those green beans. They do better as a side dish. Sautted with just oil and garlic, and cheese at the end would do good to have as side with say scramble or fried eggs.

She insists on do all those 'experiments' with food and always turn into such a dissapointment. I don't know why she even bother to film herself doing a failed experiement (well I know, she actually has no material to fill the 40min gap $he ha$ to fill for a vlog $).

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣
That's some bra for someone with zero boobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not much of an ad for the green pan or whatever it’s called (I read it’s not actually a healthy pan to cook in).

The eggs are terrible and she should of edited out the result

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣
She’s a bit flat to be wearing a four hook brassiere dear G-d she’s delusional

• Haha
Nope doesn't look good to me....looks like a mess. Who told her that she is good at arranging flowers? 🤣 🤷‍♀️

1692134435736.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Nope doesn't look good to me....looks like a mess. Who told her that she is good at arranging flowers? 🤣 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2382941
The lady who runs the daylesford flower arranging class maybe 😂. She is Very encouraging and positive to everyone - and I’ve seen some messes produced during those lessons .
---
They always tell people “there’s no right or wrong way to arrange flowers”…….

• Haha
The lady who runs the daylesford flower arranging class maybe 😂. She is Very encouraging and positive to everyone - and I’ve seen some messes produced during those lessons .
---
They always tell people “there’s no right or wrong way to arrange flowers”…….
There is pretty or ugly, though! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread! 🙂

All those rolls coming out from under her arm! She needs to size up! she's small on top but everything she orders is either too big or too small on her 🤦‍♀️ she doesn't know her measurements. How is she even a fashion influencer at this point!?

View attachment 2382443
She's got enormous genitalia in her armpits..ugh..lol..😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Josie will be late again for leonoras luxury luncheon this week?. Do we think it’s Thur or maybe Fri? I guess Thur

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.