Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said about not telling Charlie about the chips as they were going out for dinner with Rory.

Reactions: 4
I think there’s evidence that chav holds a lot of influence over Josie. From the chips comment , to how he talks over her, to him buying this that and the other, “his” car is fitted with some crazy expensive stupid options ie roof ladder , rack, 4 k option of Matt paint etc etc . He’s spending and controlling a lot here imo

Reactions: 12
I think the chips thing is more that as Ella pointed out fried in the wrong oil etc, also I have heard her mention before holidays that Charlie won’t be having a pudding or the like until we go away so she was going to have one, so I think he watches his figure before vacations and perhaps expects she does the same. He does love to be bossy.

It’s an interesting dynamic for sure. I can’t say controlling in the typical sense because sometimes that implies possible worse treatment behind closed doors. I certainly agree with @ella1979 in saying holding considerable influence might be a good way to put it. I mean if he didn’t, how would he have been able to squirrel into her life and money like he has.

Reactions: 10
I thought she said about not telling Charlie about the chips as they were going out for dinner with Rory.
I think only Josie and Rory were at the dinner. Charlie wasn't with them.
To me the comment of "no telling Charlie" is cause he probably doesn't approve she eats too much. Which is super cringe on a relationship.

Reactions: 9
I thought Josie edited her own videos, I had no idea someone did it for her.
Me too! I thought Josie edited her own videos as she always talks about being busy editing the videos. However it make sense as she uploads 3 videos per week. I have to give her kudos to upload 3 times per week. If she has someone to help her, than make sense. Other influencers have help, yet upload only 1 max 2 videos per week.

Another thing I appreciate on an influencer is when they don't involve their team on their daily life videos. Sometimes she shows their photographers. But other than that she keeps her team private.

One of the thing I hated the most about Lydia Millens videos (who I don't watch anymore) is the constant presence of her assistant on her daily footage. And the fact Lydia's only friend is her assistant is so cringe.

Gosh that cougette carbonara was an absoulte mess even mansplaining Char had no words! 😊
Oh yes!! What a mess! And Charlie is sooooo agressive with the food! The way he trows everything. The way he moved the pasta, making the eggs, pasta and cougette going everywhere. Eww! I hate to see him close to food.

To me, Charlie was the one who ruined it. Mr "I know everything, you are a stupid Josie". He pured the eggs, then he pured way too much water.
If he was going to take over, he should have FIRST checked how liquid were the eggs mixture. He could have added 1 extra egg yolk to make it ticker. And only if more liquid was required, add the water.

By the way, who else thinks that Charlie thinks he is Jamie Oliver at the kitchen 🤣 🤣 🤣 Dream on Charlie!

Another option, she could have add breadcrumbs, more cheese put the pasta at the over, and she would have a nice baked pasta. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
All big hair, teeth, lips and eyebrows 🥴

1694182270780.png

That brown hideous sweater does not go with anything, especially with that white dress. Also the dirty mirror is a very nice touch! Chefs kiss! :LOL:;)

1694184692714.png

• Haha
Im a bit behind on her vlogs, but I have to mention... there are better ways to hold your hair Josie!. Hair clips for example? (captures from 2 different videos). Remember this is the same woman who claims her mouths waters all the time.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-08 a la(s) 09.55.04.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-08 a la(s) 09.56.25.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-08 a la(s) 09.57.40.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-08 a la(s) 09.58.04.png

But what can we expect from a woman who uses her sunglasses as a hair band 🤷‍♀️

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-08 a la(s) 10.05.32.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-08 a la(s) 10.06.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Eeew hair has so many germs, did her mother never teach her to not suck on her hair!?? Mine sure did! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can we have a moment of silence, they're on holiday (again) during England's heatwave and it's raining in Greece.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have zero sympathy for their pattern of leaving England when it’s warmer than their destination. If anyone deserves unfortunate weather, it’s these two. Their entire life is a vacation. They go away constantly. Come whine when you get one trip per year (if you are lucky) like most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has to hide her husband she ate some chips 😬😬😬

View attachment 2433565
Just another attempt from her for sympathy from her audience. She's a master manipulator. I don't like Charlie, but if both Charlie and Josie vlogged, we'd see a whole other side of Teefers... and not a very likeable side. Many of us already see through her, as have many in the past on this thread. I find people who constantly throw their partner under the bus to elevate themselves problematic. She's busy non-stop with her social engineering for sympathy votes from the aunties to get them to buy all the junk she flogs. Charlie is annoying, beyond irritating, and probably on some spectrum, but Josie is vindictive, manipulative, calculating, and lies without batting an eyelid. She's a ruthless social climber and a user. I used to fall for her sob stories about Charlie back in the day. I soon saw through those.

Reactions: 18
Just another attempt from her for sympathy from her audience. She's a master manipulator. I don't like Charlie, but if both Charlie and Josie vlogged, we'd see a whole other side of Teefers... and not a very likeable side. Many of us already see through her, as have many in the past on this thread. I find people who constantly throw their partner under the bus to elevate themselves problematic. She's busy non-stop with her social engineering for sympathy votes from the aunties to get them to buy all the junk she flogs. Charlie is annoying, beyond irritating, and probably on some spectrum, but Josie is vindictive, manipulative, calculating, and lies without batting an eyelid. She's a ruthless social climber and a user. I used to fall for her sob stories about Charlie back in the day. I soon saw through those.
I couldn't agree more ,,her disregard for Charlie shows all the time,, he's annoying yes but she should have dumped him not married him. And as for him appearing to be controlling ,,somebody needs to have a clue about everyday life she can't follow a simple recipe ,without her already wealthy background she would be absolutely nowhere in life .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she CAN or CAN'T wait to wear?! 🤢 :rolleyes: That company must have given her every freebie possible by now 😐

1694273592683.png

• Haha
She looks like she should be investigating mysteries in Victorian London.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.