Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why she couldn't take a few days off in NYC without all the manic workouts....crazy.

Reactions: 14
Ugly , ugly and more uglies..... 🥴 shame her style was nice when I first started watching her.

1695060325117.png

1695060414271.png

1695060504694.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
In her "Very Normal Outfit Haul" video, those Abercrombie and Fitch jeans do NOT suit her, and watching her in them, I would never buy them. They really make her look masculine, like she's off to work on the farm or in the factory. LOL
---
"I should have more faith in my baking abilities..." says Teefers. NO YOU SHOULD NOT. You should follow recipes. Especially, since you just referred to apple sauce as the "fat" that holds the cookies you're going to back together. Uh, apple sauce is a low-fat food. My god, how is she so incredibly ignorant when all she does is ready about diet, health, glycemic indexes, etc.?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I honestly think she trolls us constantly wearing those stupid sunglasses on her head! If not, well.... 😬

Seems like she's mimicking Lydia again doing her hair with looser, longer waves, rather than the ridiculous huge hair they were doing before. Or is she copying someone else this time? I can't keep track of her SWF targets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New vlog...

Most people arriving from a trip try to get ready for the work week coming, like a stressful job in the morning, kids to school, house errands etc.....this one runs straight to pilates two hours after arriving because she feels bloated and stiff from her flight! :rolleyes: 🥴 😲

in what fantasy world does she live in? also Charlie has basically been doing nothing since she's been gone. Playing with the dogs, taking pictures of their fence, and car pics :rolleyes: must be nice to not worry about money like the average person. :mad:

Reactions: 16
Awww bless....the teeny tiny tot has to stand on tippy toes when using the dratted Thermomix!!

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 17.44.57.png
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 17.45.58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a shot of the house towards the start it looks lovely - what a shame it’s a semi and not set amongst a 5 acres 😂
---
Yuk to chav standing in the kitchen half naked with a medallion round his neck … it’s gross being sweaty looking and half naked in the kitchen and posting it online
---
I mean … who wants to see his nipples yuk🤢
---
Chavs been busy again spending her money on various artwork
---
Where chav is insisting on putting it looks awkward

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If I didn't know her age, judging by the profile pic...I'd say she was a woman in her late 40's/early 50's there. 😲

Her wardrobe and hair are not working for her, aging her in my opinion. With the right hair color/style and wardrobe she could look better, fresher and younger.

God I’ve only just come across this obnoxious, prissy, snooty, annoying woman!

What does her partner/husband do? I’m guessing she’s with a rich man? Can’t imagine she’d entertain the idea of being with a pauper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I’ve only just come across this obnoxious, prissy, snooty, annoying woman!

What does her partner/husband do? I’m guessing she’s with a rich man? Can’t imagine she’d entertain the idea of being with a pauper 😂
He's the estate manager, buyer of antique crap and house cook 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The music she puts on her YouTube videos! It’s like she thinks she’s in a period drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It still chaps my hide that she went to New York City, with its world class museums, and when she had 5 hours of free time, she shopped for redundant workout wear at Lululemon and went for her second workout of the day in the hotel gym.

She appears to have chosen the last lunch venue for her and her friends, and she chose a place with a rooftop garden so she could show us all how much she knows about plants and share video of herself looking at the garden.

So I’m concluding from this that she may have exercise bulimia, in that she’s afraid to miss workouts, and that she is afraid of doing new things on trips. She’s afraid of someone seeing her not know what to do, and she’s uninterested in new experiences unless she’s getting paid to attend them by a brand. Travel is absolutely wasted on her as she cares more about showing how perfect she is than growing as a person.

Also: did she walk around Manhattan in a sports bra and leggings!? I go there often, and that is NOT a NY thing to do. All those clothes, and she didn’t have something to throw over her bra?

ALSO also: She has now uttered the single most vacuous, plastic and shallow sentence I think I’ve ever heard her say (which is quite an accomplishment). Here is a paraphrase: “Charlie is often complaining about the lack of elevated men’s fitness wear.” DO YOU PEOPLE HEAR YOURSELVES!? I cannot even anymore…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It still chaps my hide that she went to New York City, with its world class museums, and when she had 5 hours of free time, she shopped for redundant workout wear at Lululemon and went for her second workout of the day in the hotel gym.

She appears to have chosen the last lunch venue for her and her friends, and she chose a place with a rooftop garden so she could show us all how much she knows about plants and share video of herself looking at the garden.

So I’m concluding from this that she may have exercise bulimia, in that she’s afraid to miss workouts, and that she is afraid of doing new things on trips. She’s afraid of someone seeing her not know what to do, and she’s uninterested in new experiences unless she’s getting paid to attend them by a brand. Travel is absolutely wasted on her as she cares more about showing how perfect she is than growing as a person.

Also: did she walk around Manhattan in a sports bra and leggings!? I go there often, and that is NOT a NY thing to do. All those clothes, and she didn’t have something to throw over her bra?

ALSO also: She has now uttered the single most vacuous, plastic and shallow sentence I think I’ve ever heard her say (which is quite an accomplishment). Here is a paraphrase: “Charlie is often complaining about the lack of elevated men’s fitness wear.” DO YOU PEOPLE HEAR YOURSELVES!? I cannot even anymore…
I agree, the fact she doubles up on classes and has very much increased her exercise since being a member of “the club” at Bamford I think points to when the obsession with exercise started.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.