Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s freshly back from a Shiseido trip, but her favorite evening skincare routine includes 0.0 Shiseido products. Ballsy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she so rarely visit her hometown? She almost seemed ashamed of her Father’s charming convenience store. Rather than be proud of such an accomplishment as starting his own business that served the community, she had to mention this was where he thought of the other (presumably more lucrative or “acceptable” car rental service) business.

The way she “mmhmms” Charlie reminds me of a bored Mother listening to their 4th grader talk about a school book report while stuck in traffic. Sometimes I almost feel sorry for him but then I remember he probably makes her think she has to work out every single day and can’t have french fries. Then I also remember that he doesn’t go to work but pays some other guy to clean out their cars. Maybe he was lonely…
---
Who is the Coldplay baby mama?! And what is the connection there?

Reactions: 18
The whole babble about not mentioning the active ingredients in Skin + Fraud was wild. It’s Tretinoin and you get tret from so many places. She’s so odd.

Reactions: 10
Funny how so many countryside living /obsessed influencers don’t know when autumn is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking. Y’all know that I can’t stand Lydia but I don’t fault her for posting her comings and goings after the fact. And it’s not for the bogus reasons she’s gives about crazy stalking fans. It’s simply not safe to advertise when you’re away from home to millions of bots people. I’m actually surprised that Josie is so out there knowing her mother is home during most of her holidays and could be a victim of a home invasion by an unknowing burgled. Tamara is by far the worst AND she’s been robbed (or at least committed insurance fraud).

Reactions: 11
On the latest vlog... Wow, that's a lot of skin care products for someone who has such a bad skin. She doesn't age very well (it is on her ADN) and no expensive cream can help with that.

She can't name a cream without mention it is hers and Charlie's favorite. I can't help to think on these two every night putting on creams like:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-21 a la(s) 08.57.33.png

And:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-21 a la(s) 08.59.02.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-21 a la(s) 09.01.27.png

Nope, not everyone Josie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Definitely copied from others I also remember Model Mouth did 30 outfits for spring too and Josie was giving her likes.

some comments on this.

1695306129337.png

1695306161853.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I am not going to lie - when I saw todays vlog title (making Charlies dreams come true) my first thoughts were that Josie got him a prostitute or Lydia to have sex with him. My next thought was that she was pregnant. Neither of these was the correct answer - apparently his big dream was to take a tour of the Man United football stadium with 20 other tourists! :ROFLMAO:
We have done the tour of Old Trafford, loved it and I was actually born at Stretford Memorial Hospital in Old Trafford.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Autumn leaves, in their earnest attempt at a wardrobe change, decided to go full-on brown, heralding the arrival of Sunday roast season. Josie, seizing the moment, saw a plethora of opportunities to vlog about an ever-growing collection of identical knitted dresses and pullovers. In her salbei-coloured kitchen, infused with the overpowering scent of pumpkin spice, Jojo waged a valiant battle against her beloved thermomix, a gadget that had a knack for sabotaging her baking endeavors. Her audience, braving through marathon monologues on the intricacies of mediocre art and the mysterious functions of agar, deserved a medal for their patience.
And then there was Jojo's hair. Oh, the saga of her hair! It had become an obsession of epic proportions, leading her to be affectionately dubbed "Straw Top Cottage" due to the uncanny resemblance of her dusty-coloured locks to a freshly baled haystack. The Cotswold locals, no strangers to a bit of whimsy, couldn't help but chuckle at this peculiar yet endearing character in their midst.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On the latest vlog... Wow, that's a lot of skin care products for someone who has such a bad skin. She doesn't age very well (it is on her ADN) and no expensive cream can help with that.

She can't name a cream without mention it is hers and Charlie's favorite. I can't help to think on these two every night putting on creams like:

View attachment 2463613

And:

View attachment 2463620

View attachment 2463621

Nope, not everyone Josie!
I showed my 98-year-old mother (who looks late 70s) Josie’s skin-care segment, and she was appalled. “She just keeps rubbing her face! Stop rubbing your face!!” she exclaimed. My mom uses some drugstore moisturizer and doesn’t wear makeup, except powder and lipstick. She noted yesterday she is “starting to get wrinkles…” She couldn’t believe Teefers just kept slathering on products. 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean thanks to Friar Tuck for this outfit inspo. 😳
LOL. I personally do like that dress, though I do not think it is flattering on her; it overwhelms her and emphasizes where she is widest. I had a super long, hooded brown cardigan I used to wear to work that this reminded me of. My work friend came up to me one day about a project when I was wearing that and said, "These are not the droids you are looking for." I got the hint!

Reactions: 8
Yes here she is.
Confirmed in latest flog 🙌🏻

Surprised she didnt post on instagram at all about it - do EA not write that in!? Keeping it on the sly doesnt seem like her.

fleurs room was so much better/bigger than hers. Guess its based on follower numbers even though she hardly posts

Reactions: 7
Charlie really needs to do a project or business of some sort beyond the rentals. He is so bored that a painting is the only real excitement for him. With his wife flying off on international trips with major brands and celebrities while paying the bills, that has to take a toll on an abled bodied young man. Maybe he could start an antique Etsy shop or something and have Josie’s assistant do all of the shipping and customer service.

Reactions: 10
Charlie really needs to do a project or business of some sort beyond the rentals. He is so bored that a painting is the only real excitement for him. With his wife flying off on international trips with major brands and celebrities while paying the bills, that has to take a toll on an abled bodied young man. Maybe he could start an antique Etsy shop or something and have Josie’s assistant do all of the shipping and customer service.
I agree and he’s been occupying himself buying Ladybird books for their children to read in the future … and she knew nothing of this! 😂

• Haha
Bit behind with things, can I just check, because I had to skip though most of it cos she’s so annoying, but did the spoilt little brat actually complain about a lovely holiday in a Greek villa, the ENTIRE TIME??
God she’s so spoilt and stuck up not to mention completely tone-deaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.