Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance and snobbery talking about pubs in the Cotswolds!! How ‘obviously the clientele in the Cotswolds are so more disconcerting than anywhere else, and expect higher standards than anywhere else, therefore the pubs there are always of a much higher quality in terms of food and drink. I swear if I hear her say ‘The Cotswolds’ any more I will pull my eardrums out!

Does her not hear how embarrassingly arrogant she sounds? ‘Oh we are of such a better class and used to so much higher quality food that naturally in the Cotswolds, everything is just soooooo much better than anywhere else’

Oh and the typical Cotswolds convenience store, oh so quaint and so much nicer than other stores.

She’s like the Harry Enfield character “we’re so much richer than YOU”

Where I am in the Peak District, all our pubs are like this, all high quality well presented food, award winning pubs, set in beautiful locations in historic buildings, but of course it’s not the Cotswolds darling!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Those silly long bows on teefers dress look ridiculous. These two :sick: :sick:

View attachment 2399334
Restoration Hardware is her personality now.
---
The arrogance and snobbery talking about pubs in the Cotswolds!! How ‘obviously the clientele in the Cotswolds are so more disconcerting than anywhere else, and expect higher standards than anywhere else, therefore the pubs there are always of a much higher quality in terms of food and drink. I swear if I hear her say ‘The Cotswolds’ any more I will pull my eardrums out!

Does her not hear how embarrassingly arrogant she sounds? ‘Oh we are of such a better class and used to so much higher quality food that naturally in the Cotswolds, everything is just soooooo much better than anywhere else’

Oh and the typical Cotswolds convenience store, oh so quaint and so much nicer than other stores.

Where I am in the Peak District, all our pubs are like this, all high quality well presented food, award winning pubs, set in beautiful locations in historic buildings, but of course it’s not the Cotswolds darling!
Somehow she’s both arrogant about the Cotswolds AND patronizing to the other residents.

Reactions: 14

I mean, has she watched This Country 😂??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. I remember a while back that she got an IPL system that she said she bought and wasn’t sponsored - it was dark green in colour but I can’t recall the brand. So how can she accurately judge Kennzi when she has been using another device?!! Btw, I use the Phillips one - it’s very good!! You do need to have contrast between hair colour and skin tone though, annoyingly.
Just to chime in on the home ipl - I have one and I'm blonde, and it has still helped me a TON with chronic ingrown hairs and bumps from other hair removal methods! So it's good for more than just hair removal. I feel like it's also made a couple brown sun spots disappear.
I still have hair, but depending on the area I'd say it's 60% to 90% gone. The bumps were the main reason I got it.
Professional treatments are much more expensive here than the other person was mentioning, so I bought one.
---
Teefers (and brows!) at the do. Featuring her very grey looking hair . Hilariously she’s been caught behind a branch in one shot
Her teeth are like a mouth unto themselves...like she has two mouths in her mouth LOL not sure how to explain it.

I feel like she acts like the class clown when she's in groups as a sort of defense mechanism. Or else the school marm scolding people's etiquette. Or the on-tour expert lecturer (although that's usually Charlie's role).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Josie keep using ‘astronomical’ when she means ‘amazing’? Astronomical means huge and makes no sense in the context in which she is using it - for example, describing Leonara’s party (she wasn’t referring to the cost!).

At least it is reassuring that a private education is no better to a state education. She gets so much wrong, which in itself is not an issue (we are all learning, after all) but I think it is because she speaks with such posh-person authority that it gets on my nerves!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m genuinely wondering why they paid extra for a roof rack on the newer defender? What might they actually carry on there?. Maybe used for taking chavs filet collection to the dry cleaners? Idk seems another waste of money to me

Reactions: 9
Tonight's fashion choices are seriously questionable,,how the hell are brands paying her to throw jumpers on top of anything and everything and claim all she's interested in is being comfy and cosy ?!! Doubt Victoria Beckhams first concern is being cosy on the runway . She's such a fraud 🤥

Reactions: 11
Another example of not respecting the payment for her services / gifts she receives from companies :- using the lily silk sweater as a dog blanket
---
So the defender : I’ve gone back to where they reveal it as their first proper car, then same vlog refer to it as his car!. (The Porsche came along fairly soon after didn’t it ) . Anyway chav says he can use the roof rack (they cost a small fortune) to carry mattresses and gear for straw top plus camping gear 😂

It’s a 2ltr diesal which seems like a bad but to me value /depreciation wise.

I was also told by a salesman that a 2ltr Land Rover of any kind is less in demand compared to the three because people want the extra power in a bigger heavier car , they are a bit sluggish without .

I can see it’s cheaper to run which I think is great. I’m just not sure if a hybrid or petrol version might hold its value better.

They went basic anyway for the defender they didn’t bother with a higher end model with sunroof etc . Yet paid for a storage box on the side (I think they are £800) which you can’t even fit a pair of wellies in ) plus the roof rack .

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm so bored with the sponsored LilySilk content on every influencer channel at the moment! I seriously question their decision to have every influencer market their tit at the exact same time! It truly gives an impression of just a large scale marketing campaign that's mindlessly pushed to anyone and everyone who agrees to their deal, absolutely no organic interest or inspiration. Of course Josie agreed, but so did a 100 others.

LilySilk, kindly f*ck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm so bored with the sponsored LilySilk content on every influencer channel at the moment! I seriously question their decision to have every influencer market their tit at the exact same time! It truly gives an impression of just a large scale marketing campaign that's mindlessly pushed to anyone and everyone who agrees to their deal, absolutely no organic interest or inspiration. Of course Josie agreed, but so did a 100 others.

LilySilk, kindly f*ck off!
Agree! In the last week it’s been Amelia Liana, Alexx Coll, Josie, Tamara, Victoria, Leonora and I think Kate Hutchins - probs Lydia too but I can’t bare to watch her smug pretentious face at all! It all feels so contrived when they’re all gushing over the same thing!

Reactions: 14
Agree! In the last week it’s been Amelia Liana, Alexx Coll, Josie, Tamara, Victoria, Leonora and I think Kate Hutchins - probs Lydia too but I can’t bare to watch her smug pretentious face at all! It all feels so contrived when they’re all gushing over the same thing!
Yes! When there is a LilySilk AD on one video, you know is the time everyone gets paid for it so will see it at everyone's vlog.
Same apply for SEED and SKY TV.

Reactions: 9
Such a boring vlog.....gifted clothes, gifted food, gifted makeup.... :rolleyes:

Hopefully most people won't spend their hard earned money on a company that gives out tons of free stuff to every spoiled influencer! :sick:

• Heart
It's happening with loads of brands...Hello fresh, Adanola, Lily silk, Beautypie, Skin & me.

There's an American makeup YouTuber I love called Tati and she has rarely done any sponsored content but she did a lily silk ad and I was so disappointed. She's always been against ads but I guess she needs the money.

I know almost exclusively watch Josie and others while working so I don't feel like I'm giving them any of my dedicated time.

Reactions: 7
Restoration Hardware is her personality now.
---

Somehow she’s both arrogant about the Cotswolds AND patronizing to the other residents.
Because of her insecurities. She’s obsessed with class and what category to ingratiate herself with. She should be proud of her working class roots and her Romany gypsy surname. Nothing to be ashamed of, yet because her mother paid for her daughter to go to private school and all that goes with it. All that working class stuff is casually and convenient airbrushed out. She’s working class and it shows others see it and probably find her Hyacinth Bucket attitude irritating as it’s completely unnecessary these days. People pick up on those things whether in the Cotswolds or in a council estate, people are people and it’s what they offer that counts. The UK is far from the Meritocracy it probably should be more but it’s progressing. More Honours are given to people who began modestly. Shame Josephine disregards her family origins (aka her father) who made all that money and Lala is hardly to the manor born herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.