Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bored with the sponsored LilySilk content on every influencer channel at the moment! I seriously question their decision to have every influencer market their tit at the exact same time! It truly gives an impression of just a large scale marketing campaign that's mindlessly pushed to anyone and everyone who agrees to their deal, absolutely no organic interest or inspiration. Of course Josie agreed, but so did a 100 others.

LilySilk, kindly f*ck off!
THIS!!!!! There is NO influencer who DOESN'T promote Lily Silk. I'm NEVER going to buy ANYTHING from them. If we could sum up the discounts from all of them, we'd have the whole yearly catalogue for free.
Btw. Have not watched her in ages. Not even the wedding. She's become truly insufferable. What became of the sweet ( albeit fake) Josie in London ?
Also, private or public school, she's incredibly uneducated. She also talks faster than she thinks. She's an equivalent of a used car salesman. Only knows how to shill and sell and in a dishonest way only. I wouldn't take seriously her recommendations or opinions on ANY product.
Their whole group of bleached blondes is pathetic. What a circus !
---
Agree! In the last week it’s been Amelia Liana, Alexx Coll, Josie, Tamara, Victoria, Leonora and I think Kate Hutchins - probs Lydia too but I can’t bare to watch her smug pretentious face at all! It all feels so contrived when they’re all gushing over the same thing!
Add to the list Jess from Fashion and style edit, Style Insider Leonie, Audrey Coyne , a Chinese influencer I follow as well... and for SURE I've missed more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
THIS!!!!! There is NO influencer who DOESN'T promote Lily Silk. I'm NEVER going to buy ANYTHING from them. If we could sum up the discounts from all of them, we'd have the whole yearly catalogue for free.
Btw. Have not watched her in ages. Not even the wedding. She's become truly insufferable. What became of the sweet ( albeit fake) Josie in London ?
Also, private or public school, she's incredibly uneducated. She also talks faster than she thinks. She's an equivalent of a used car salesman. Only knows how to shill and sell and in a dishonest way only. I wouldn't take seriously her recommendations or opinions on ANY product.
Their whole group of bleached blondes is pathetic. What a circus !
---

Add to the list Jess from Fashion and style edit, Style Insider Leonie, Audrey Coyne , a Chinese influencer I follow as well... and for SURE I've missed more.
Add to this list, Laura Melhuish -Sprague. Last Friday she disappointed beyond measure by shilling Lily Silk....I thought she was better than that.

Also Benita Larsson, but she's mentioned Lily Silk a number of times in the past.

Reactions: 6
Sophie stanbury is meeting a “Josie” for coffee at daylesford … she said she met her on Instagram . So Josie is trying to network with the wealthy!!

Sophie I think was married to a wealthy banker. She’s also self made after running a successful luxury gift company. She featured in reality show “ladies of London”
---
Social climber!. Should start calling her wisteria !

Attachments

• Haha
That Leonora's Luncheon event looked so much better than Josie's wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie stanbury is meeting a “Josie” for coffee at daylesford … she said she met her on Instagram . So Josie is trying to network with the wealthy!!

Sophie I think was married to a wealthy banker. She’s also self made after running a successful luxury gift company. She featured in reality show “ladies of London”
---
Social climber!. Should start calling her wisteria !
I am DYING - Charlie claims to see ‘real synergy’ with every idiot he thinks he can grift from.

I’ve heard his spiel myself - so Sophie is a fool if she doesn’t realise she’s a ledge for Josie to climb on to reach the Bamfords.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Add to this list, Laura Melhuish -Sprague. Last Friday she disappointed beyond measure by shilling Lily Silk....I thought she was better than that.

Also Benita Larsson, but she's mentioned Lily Silk a number of times in the past.
At this point it would be trying to find one youtubers/influencer who DOESN'T shill Lily Silk !!! Oh, Gemma from What yo wear as well.

Reactions: 9
At this point it would be trying to find one youtubers/influencer who DOESN'T shill Lily Silk !!! Oh, Gemma from What yo wear as well.
Lily Silk is the worst but it's the same boring companies with all these influencers: Jo Loves, Charlotte Tilbury, By Terry, Lilley, Holland Cooper. It's soooooooo bloody BORING!!!!

• Heart
Now I know Char Char is the Estate manager but all he does is buy, buy buy. If its not multiple side tables it's multiple River cottage books. Come on darling put the credit card down!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m ready to start a Lily silk drinking game but I’m such a light weight with alcohol I’d pass out😂

• Haha
Immense grub? 🥴 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Charlie talking to himself under two different accounts and thinking he's so cool 🤣🥴

1692978292437.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I really don’t get the brands that get influencers to all post on the same day/week (unless it’s for a specific launch)…as someone who works in marketing I would
never opt to push everything at the same time, you want it to look natural so spread it out- it must surely have the opposite effect.

The thing is, a lot of these brands will pay an agency to do their influencer marketing and will just get a report every month with stats and follower counts and will have no real idea who is promoting their brand

Reactions: 16
Klaudias video of Josie at leonoras do is on Klaudias instagram. Here’s the screenshots . She looks different to in her own photos
---
I think she had too dark a brow makeup on that day
Yikes…..those teeth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they sure all the slots are not open? that place is mega overpriced for what it is. 🥴

1693061781862.png

That look just does not work for her. What is wrong with those eyebrows? and the hair ages her. The constant sunglasses on top of the head in non sunny weather is annoying too. 🤢 Also the bag clashes with her dress....what a mess.

1693062073848.png

1693061923291.png

1693061909140.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Are they sure all the slots are not open? that place is mega overpriced for what it is. 🥴

View attachment 2405950

That look just does not work for her. What is wrong with those eyebrows? and the hair ages her. The constant sunglasses on top of the head in non sunny weather is annoying too. 🤢 Also the bag clashes with her dress....what a mess.

View attachment 2405962

View attachment 2405956

View attachment 2405955
Josie doesn’t understand a thing about handbags, always the wrong one. In fact she doesn’t understand a thing about fashion or beauty😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Klaudias video of Josie at leonoras do is on Klaudias instagram. Here’s the screenshots . She looks different to in her own photos
---
I think she had too dark a brow makeup on that day
Her face is now all toofs and brows 🫣😂

• Haha
I couldn’t get through her last vlog. So boring. But I have to say again the way she talks about people who go to work is the way a child talks about the make-believe world her dolls live in and their make-believe jobs. She should just shut up when it comes to recommending clothes for people who go to offices.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still referring back to their defender here but did you know chav has spent a whopping 4k having the satin paint which looks Matt ? . It’s a ridiculously expensive upgrade.

he must be spending her money and she’s allowing these huge expenses.

it seems Ben and robin have the same satin paint

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.