Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is ridiculous....too long on her, terrible sleeves, the flowery ugly design.... :sick:

she could have switched her wardrobe up a bit for New York! enough with all the floral...it also looks out of season too now.

Reactions: 19
How does someone who shows thousands of dresses each year pack that disaster to wear to New York in September?! I live part of the time in New York and this is a major NO! Josie has the slim figure to wear a lot of things beautifully. She almost always gets it wrong. The girl just doesn’t have great style. Shiseido is one of my favorite skincare brands. They should have chosen someone who respects their products enough to learn how to properly pronounce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At least the dress looks very different from her norm. I bet someone else picked it for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she arrived in New York with a pile of frilly, flouncy cotton frocks and realised she needed to go and get something more suitable ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the idyllic Cotswold village, where picturesque cottages adorned the countryside, Land Rovers traversed cobbled streets, and tweed-clad country folk strolled leisurely, Jojo stood out like a vibrant peacock among a flock of pheasants.
Her greyblond hair, a beacon of glamour against the backdrop of earthy tones, drew curious glances from the locals. The resonance of her "watering mouth" echoed through the quaint lanes, a stark contrast to the mellowness that typically graced the village.
As she sauntered into the garden shop, the gasps were almost audible. Jojo, draped in an audacious white Dior coat, seemed like a vision from another world. The coat, an ethereal canvas against the rustic charm of the countryside, was a statement piece that seemed almost rebellious in its extravagance.
Whispers and hushed conversations followed her every step, as the village's conservative sensibilities clashed with Josie's unapologetic style. The locals, rooted in tradition, were puzzled by this fashion-forward intruder, finding her presence a bit too ostentatious for their tastes.
Despite the disapproval, Jojo remained undeterred. She reveled in the contrast, finding the clash of styles and sensibilities an exhilarating dance of diversity. Her visits to the posh pubs and encounters with the country folk in tweed were moments of colorful collisions, where tradition met extravagance in a delightful, if not chaotic, waltz.
In the heart of the Cotswolds, a sartorial revolution was quietly brewing, spearheaded by the audacious fashionista who dared to challenge the established norms of the picturesque village.
You're a great writer !
---
I wonder if she arrived in New York with a pile of frilly, flouncy cotton frocks and realised she needed to go and get something more suitable ?
Is she here ? I am a New Yorker......why do they have a grande house ? They are never there
---
Is she here ? I am a New Yorker......why do they have a grande house ? They are never there

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Eek camel toe in the cashmere trousers she’s flying in .. needs to size up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the idyllic Cotswold village, where picturesque cottages adorned the countryside, Land Rovers traversed cobbled streets,
Seeing the word "traversed" used here, reminds me of the time Einstein Teefers told Charchar that to traverse means reversing your car in the country. And no, she wasn't joking! The chinless wonder is all toofs with zero brains behind the massive landing strip masquerading as her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another prove influencer have not much money but a bunch of vouchers and free stuff. From the latest vlog.
- She admitted she won't pay £3 for blackberries. She rather to get them from free from the edges close to her place.
- She admitted she doesn't want to spend load of money on make-up. Then she got a brow pencil from Revlon as is cheap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her skin looks awful...... I wouldn't want her promoting my skincare line....

1694734057274.png

her whole fashion haul in this video was terrible, hideous jeans, ill-fitting sweaters... and just plain ugly stuff. 🥴

Reactions: 12
She quite literally looks like the curtains in the overlook shot. lol.

That’s a dress you wear on a cool summer night in June. Maybe to a baby shower with air conditioning. Not New York in September.

This may have been her worst vlog yet. I couldn’t know for sure bc I fast forwarded through 99% of it. Ads, link skincare, link clothes, pretend to cook food, show garden, Daylesford copying, BORING! She has become so smug and robotic. She is blessed with this beautiful home, incredible country and easy career but she shows the same thing week after week, day after day. So sad. At this point, a baby announcement would actually be a welcomed change of pace.

Reactions: 12
She used to work in New York for work trips, she knows what to wear but she has boxed herself into floral dresses, and is still trying to sell them as it’s hot out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see VicITF and Josie are back to liking each other's IG posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing that pisses me off about these brands is that they pay for already rich people to come over and gift them numerous free products that cost us mer mortals hundreds and then constantly send them more and more of the product. Money certainly follows money.
---
I see VicITF and Josie are back to liking each other's IG posts.
Of course it is coming up to "friendmas" they need each other for content

Reactions: 19
Her feet haven’t touched the ground after her trip to NYC but she’s straight into her greenhouse to check on everything.

I felt like commenting - so what??

These huns love themselves and their life is so important - not!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.