Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that has to be the most cringe-worthy reel in a while! Taking off makeup in a white dress still wearing all your jewellery, topless Chav comes in and joins in the cringe and the frolick about apply face masks. Eve Lom seriously can't want that for their brand!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress with the stupid pointy bits dangling below the coat looks ridiculous. On which planet is this woman a fashion influencer????? (Pic not clickable, soz!)

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 15.55.31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread! 🙂

All those rolls coming out from under her arm! She needs to size up! she's small on top but everything she orders is either too big or too small on her 🤦‍♀️ she doesn't know her measurements. How is she even a fashion influencer at this point!?

View attachment 2382443
She likes her vagina pits where she can see them… on display 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the F does that Fanka tennis dress not come with shorts in it. For $79! Oh wait Josie flogged incorrectly. It’s $139 for the full set short included.

How does that hideous sweater even go with her sporty leggings? She looks ridiculous! :LOL:

1693965855820.png

Also all of the freebie dresses she tried on do not fit her at all...but freebies are freebies. If she actually walked into a store and tried on proper clothes in her size she would have some nice fitting things, but then that would involve her taking her wallet out :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact she thinks everyone at the club is going to be walking around dressed like Kevin the Carrot because she showed up in her ad leggings.
I’ll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bit where she’s parked and gets out of the car to show the leggings off , I think she’s parked in a space reserved for people who have booked the holiday cottages. I don’t have a photographic memory so can’t be certain but I feel fairly sure that but is reserved. Each cottage has two reserved spaces so people can easily unload things to the cottage .

Reactions: 7
Absolutely sick fed up of brands like Holland cooper dishing out thousands of pounds worth of products to half wits like Josie. Pratting about once youv hopped out your porche to pick some blackberries and walking your dog does not make you part of the country side set. Get up at 4am everysingle day in life and milk 100 plus cows ,,herd sheep in the pissing rain and a blowing gale in January in Scotland ,or maybe muck out 20+ plus races horses and ride out on the gallops before it's even daylight!!! Real people who work in the British countryside ,feed a nation and preserve our countryside theyv done so for generations. As for banging on about Holland Cooper's design details ,,, duh they are re hashing classic country clothing that was designed generations ago for practicality in the countryside ,,not for the sake of getting foundation on your collar .
Urgh!! I'm done !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She sure loves to chug her alcohol.... 🥴

1694008942822.png

Charlie looks alot more fun on their vacation then he did on their wedding day :LOL::LOL::LOL:🤡

1694009050766.png

1694008991411.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely sick fed up of brands like Holland cooper dishing out thousands of pounds worth of products to half wits like Josie. Pratting about once youv hopped out your porche to pick some blackberries and walking your dog does not make you part of the country side set. Get up at 4am everysingle day in life and milk 100 plus cows ,,herd sheep in the pissing rain and a blowing gale in January in Scotland ,or maybe muck out 20+ plus races horses and ride out on the gallops before it's even daylight!!! Real people who work in the British countryside ,feed a nation and preserve our countryside theyv done so for generations. As for banging on about Holland Cooper's design details ,,, duh they are re hashing classic country clothing that was designed generations ago for practicality in the countryside ,,not for the sake of getting foundation on your collar .
Urgh!! I'm done !
Couldn’t agree more. She has no actual countryside hobby even . Whilst I like Holland cooper, it is often not practical for the winter temperature or for replacing schoffel /dubarry

The “dupe” is a bad dupe of the Cartier Panthere, a totally different watch. My sweet parents got me one for my high school graduation um…20 years ago?! Leave it to Josie to know nothing about the high end brands she flogs. She could have done a bit of research. Also, it’s a horrible dupe anyway, but anything for Amazon $. That thing is going to turn her wrist green!
---
I bet they bought it ,and it'll be there new venture ,,hosting weddings since there wedding was the best thing since sliced bread 😳
Oooh what a terrible thought, she did say that she thought the next purchase would possibly be an event space a while ago on a vlog. Please don’t!

The “dupe” is a bad dupe of the Cartier Panthere, a totally different watch. My sweet parents got me one for my high school graduation um…20 years ago?! Leave it to Josie to know nothing about the high end brands she flogs. She could have done a bit of research. Also, it’s a horrible dupe anyway, but anything for Amazon $. That thing is going to turn her wrist green!
---

Oooh what a terrible thought, she did say that she thought the next purchase would possibly be an event space a while ago on a vlog. Please don’t!
Sekonda who make that watch have been on the market for years , there not marketed at luxury buyers ,,but I can guarantee there not badly made,millions of sekonda watches have been on British wrists for many years and not missed a beat.
Can you imagine the conversation if char char and josie were selling you there event space for your wedding,,rabbiting on about how epic there day was and you could have exactly the same experience as them with floral arches and trees in the church. 🤪

So, are we going to take bets that when Madam gets back from her latest holiday, she'll need to have a massage, a facial, and a pedicure to recover from being sooooo busy/exhausted from travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never knew she had a six finger forehead - wow from the side she really has a receding hairline

• Haha
So, are we going to take bets that when Madam gets back from her latest holiday, she'll need to have a massage, a facial, and a pedicure to recover from being sooooo busy/exhausted from travelling.
You forgot to put "bamford" in reference to each of her essential pampering treatments. Personally I think a month or so in rehab to dry out might be in order ,,every holiday seems to be a rose swilling competition, and she apparently was bashing on about starting a family /fertility not so long ago . 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You forgot to put "bamford" in reference to each of her essential pampering treatments. Personally I think a month or so in rehab to dry out might be in order ,,every holiday seems to be a rose swilling competition, and she apparently was bashing on about starting a family /fertility not so long ago . 🤦
It’s not very healthy to consume most of your calories from a glass.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.