Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Chav keeping her up all night every night ?
---
Oh god! He’s on one about how to light a fire “with chunky kindling”
---
Didn’t Lydia wear the Beaufort acorn shirt already? I think so
---
Is chav wearing eye liner ?!
---
So Chav has cost her another pile of money ordering a green sofa she said wouldn’t work (it doesn’t). Now they are looking to sell it if anyone knows anyone daft enough to buy it ? . That’s even less fancy yoghurts for chav now.
---
I’m sensing a Cotswolds by chav and Joho book in the making!

surely they didn’t consume what they ordered in the vlog.

it was a much better vlog imo to see some of the Cotswolds places new and old.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The end is funny, Chav thinks he has lots to chat to Victoria Beckham about 😂. I could just see him boring Vickie to tears .

Chav concentrate on the one you are with - Toothy Spice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They just HAPPEN to be wearing matching Beaufort & Blake outfits. They just HAPPEN to have their videographer along to visit this random farm shop that just HAPPENS to have an upcoming sausage dog competition where the prizes just HAPPEN to be Beaufort & Blake. Christ on a cracker, Josephine! Why do you lie all the bleeping time!? Just be honest. She just gets greasier and greasier.

And their TV-presenter personas are fake AF.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They just HAPPEN to be wearing matching Beaufort & Blake outfits. They just HAPPEN to have their videographer along to visit this random farm shop that just HAPPENS to have an upcoming sausage dog competition where the prizes just HAPPEN to be Beaufort & Blake. Christ on a cracker, Josephine! Why do you lie all the bleeping time!? Just be honest. She just gets greasier and greasier.

And their TV-presenter personas are fake AF.
It’s just absolutely coincidental obvi. Their presentation skills was giving me that episode of Ted Lasso where Keeley had done a tour guide of things to do in Liverpool for a hotel. I had a good laugh at the end of Joho’s vlog when she admitted it was to be used as a tour guide for Strawtop guests (and her blog because that’s still a thing she’s pretending people still do?).

I do find it funny that their videographer managed to make her look very washed out and tired and generally worse than her normal vlogging camera on herself does. Everything looked too cool toned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a boring outfit of the day ...again...those leggings! 🤢 they are not very flattering on her ...at...all. How does she even feel comfortable wearing such tight leggings and not covering her parts up...just gross. Jeans would look 110 % better!

Charlie and his stupid fake comments 🥴 :rolleyes:

1697414008344.png

1697413744096.png

1697413673587.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Am I hearing this correctly?

Shiseido flies her to New York; she immediately returns home only to galavant with its competitor, Elizabeth Arden.

RH sponsors a dedicated video. Shortly thereafter, Charlie suggests visitors to their cottage rental not eat at the establishment. Later, in another vlog, Charlie continues to bash the menu at RH. “Burrrn!” -Josie laughs.

The total lack of respect for the brands and companies that are affording Josie with her smug attitude and ridiculous lifestyle is appalling. She doesn’t seem to appreciate her audience and respect us either. “As if Victoria Beckham would be *sitting around* watching one of the vlogs.” Yes, Chinless One. Every person who watches your vlogs is just sitting around with nothing of importance encompassing their own life.

What an ungrateful brat. This sort of behavior will catch up to her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s just absolutely coincidental obvi. Their presentation skills was giving me that episode of Ted Lasso where Keeley had done a tour guide of things to do in Liverpool for a hotel. I had a good laugh at the end of Joho’s vlog when she admitted it was to be used as a tour guide for Strawtop guests (and her blog because that’s still a thing she’s pretending people still do?).

I do find it funny that their videographer managed to make her look very washed out and tired and generally worse than her normal vlogging camera on herself does. Everything looked too cool toned.
the vlogging cameras josies and everyone else uses have a beauty filter in built , it smoothes the skin and makes everything a lot better than it is. The videographer must not have this in her camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The one and only time I’ll ever compliment Charlie is his knowledge of ‘This Country’. Didn’t see it coming lol.

Also, her mouth was really distracting in this video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't it amazing how Charlie "loves" everything she is trying to sell :rolleyes: He loves everything on her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wrote Blake and Bull in case they don't know...:oops:
They got back to me - really classy, thanking me for the heads up, wishing Charlie the best with their Aga business connection...B&B have other social media connections in place that they are happy with , not wishing to engage publicly on this topic. Just very classy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They got back to me - really classy, thanking me for the heads up, wishing Charlie the best with their Aga business connection...B&B have other social media connections in place that they are happy with , not wishing to engage publicly on this topic. Just very classy!
Be careful they don’t contact Josephine and Charles like a certain wine company did. Josephine decided to put the people who did that. I wasn’t involved in it but it caused quite a stink up. It was I believe from the posts at the time, done with concern and due diligence than inconvenience and hatred the way Josephine and the wine company handled it. I’m not naming the brand but it’s on past posts on here about it. Best not to give Madame three paces in front so to speak. She reads this forum religiously which is one thing but that’s another.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.