Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ja’mieKing

When and how did Josie even become friends with Robin? Her desperation to maintain a friendship with her and the billionaire she landed reeks of inauthenticity.

How does someone who posts hours upon hours worth of vlogs each week barely show their actual life? The content is all a money grab with links, sponsored ads, product placement and narcissistic shopping sprees (paid for of course). How egomaniacal does someone have to be to think that we are willing to sit through 45+++ minutes of a different luxury skincare product range and new clothing showcase every single vlog? All sponsored. I fast forward through it all. The gardening and cooking is boring, too. Then she has the nerve to keep the camera on her when she finally leaves the house. As an American, I want to see the architecture and topography of the land, not her face. We just saw her face for 45+++ minutes. She then proceeds to not share any of her actual personal life or conversations with friends—they are unimaginably wealthy, and thus, too important for us to see or even hear. We get exactly 30 seconds of whatever event she is attending (probably more sponsored activities or social climbing). It’s all such a waste and vulgar display of narcissism. If you are going to “vlog” your life every day, then actually share it! She is on the most boring, self-indulgent conveyor belt of content. People aren’t interested. And soon, the sponsors won’t be either.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jessie98

VIP Member
It is OK for them to preach on organis food. I have 300 euro left in my bank to make it to the end of the month. Family of 4. Going into overdraft again this month. They really are unreal

• Heart
  • Sad

Lotster

LOL sure, she will take it all! every freebie that arrives :rolleyes:

View attachment 2421523

LOL! what a title and a bunch of mumbo jumbo! so now she has a kitchen garden and a cut flower garden and a garden garden, garden :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 2421529

View attachment 2421522
Also, fuck off with this "Luncheon" business. Leonora always says luncheon, so I guess Josie has stolen it from her. How many normal people do you hear referring to luncheon?!?!

Imagine working in an office, or in a shop and saying to your colleagues "just popping out for luncheon". They'd laugh you out the door!

• Haha

Lotster

I haven't watched her latest vid as she irritates me too much BUT I am sick and tired of the word "cotswolds". Bloody hell. She never stops going on about it. We ALL know where you live, you don't have to keep reminding us every 5 minutes and also, as others have said I'm pretty sure Surrey is by far the "wealthiest" county in the UK. Incredibly expensive place with some stunning properties. Her pathetic comment about the car/4 by 4 shows what a snob she is.

Ja’mieKing

How do you fly to New York with Shiseido only to turn around and immediately promote their direct competitor, Elizabeth Arden, at a luxury staycation event?! There should really be stricter contracts that stipulate against such blatant disrespect. I believe this is a conflict of interest. At least make these link whores wait a full two weeks before jumping on to the next bandwagon.
---
Are people actually still wearing Abercrombie or is that a UK thing? In the states, we wore Abercrombie in high school in the 2000s. It’s a historic company but it’s a brand for young people. Is this part of the 90s-00s trend revival or what? I’m too old to follow trends anymore. I just can’t believe women in their 30s are shopping at Abercrombie much less in 2023.

Last edited:

Namima

VIP Member
Trousers, Cozy, Wholesome, Gilmore Girls…

Could she be any less original? Everything is a about the algorithm with her. Such a phony robot.

I swear the best thing that came out of the pandemic was influencers not getting all of these free luxury vacations and brand trips. And the ones who traveled on their own dime were often canceled (I don’t agree with this but still…lol). How many staycations and brand vacations can Josie squeeze into one month’s time? She is like a brand prostitute. All of those sales presentations day after day would make anyone feel icky. And for a newlywed, she is away from her husband all of the time

As someone who spends a great deal of time in Connecticut, I can assure you that England is much more charming. She has this beautiful home in this magical part of the world but is always distracting herself from what she is blessed with. I remember when she went to Salem (one of my favorite towns) and criticized it the entire time bc she is a total bore and a snob.
Next thread title :
Fashion Mumblr #39 Brand Prostitute

100% accurate.

Credit to @Ja'mieKing

• Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
That’s because she’s had her mother no doubt telling her little darling all her life she’s the best at everything, nobody is better and anybody who is will be scorned and denigrated just so little darling Josephine won’t get upset. Anything her princess wants, her princess gets sort of thing. Being gracious to defeat is something a good parent will instill in their children. Good sportsmanship and integrity. Something either Lala omitted to teach or tried to but her Princess refused to accept or employ within herself. Either way it’s a sad indictment of Josephine’s personality listening to her slag off the other contestants and winners

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ja’mieKing

Am I hearing this correctly?

Shiseido flies her to New York; she immediately returns home only to galavant with its competitor, Elizabeth Arden.

RH sponsors a dedicated video. Shortly thereafter, Charlie suggests visitors to their cottage rental not eat at the establishment. Later, in another vlog, Charlie continues to bash the menu at RH. “Burrrn!” -Josie laughs.

The total lack of respect for the brands and companies that are affording Josie with her smug attitude and ridiculous lifestyle is appalling. She doesn’t seem to appreciate her audience and respect us either. “As if Victoria Beckham would be *sitting around* watching one of the vlogs.” Yes, Chinless One. Every person who watches your vlogs is just sitting around with nothing of importance encompassing their own life.

What an ungrateful brat. This sort of behavior will catch up to her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Half way through the vlog and what a pair of insufferable pretentious twats, moaning and turning their noses up at everything!

Oh the weather is bad
Oh the strawberries aren’t organic
Oh they don’t have our favourite truffle flavour crisps
Oh they don’t stock our favourite nuts
Oh I do hope these eggs are free range
Oh when you know what we know about processed food it’s very challenging coming shopping and finding good ingredients
Oh it’s so difficult to source quality meat here.
Oh this kitchen doesn’t have the right utensils

I’m not even half way through!
Shut the fuck up and stock up on loads of Lays crisps, bang some pizzas in the oven and get the sticks out from up your arses!! Ungrateful and obnoxious bellends.
‘Oh it’s so hard to shop in a supermarket after reading this book’ … then goes and buys her weight in Jaffa cakes and inhales fried chips in her car 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
There is nothing more infuriating than someone rich and who gets 90% of everything in their life discounted or free, lecturing everyone else on what food they should be buying and how to save/invest their money etc.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
The end is funny, Chav thinks he has lots to chat to Victoria Beckham about 😂. I could just see him boring Vickie to tears .

Chav concentrate on the one you are with - Toothy Spice 😂

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Did she really pack that dress for her 'work' trip to New york!? sorry darling but you are not in the Cotswolds anymore :rolleyes: standing out like a sore thumb.

1694616919171.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I couldn’t finish the shoe-haul video. For a 30-something fashion “influencer,” she is ignorant to the point of tedium about shoes, and the idea that she needs to crowd-source what is “cool,” is so cringe. She doesn’t know what she likes because she has no personal taste. I don’t have to stay tuned to know she’ll pick one of the most expensive pairs. Cuz as we know, her taste is money.

And for the love of Christ could she not mispronounce every single French brand that crosses her lips!? Grrrrr.

This whole segment is her begging to be told how she is cool, and her link-clicking sheeples will oblige. (Josie, cool people don’t ask for help being cool. Pick what you like and wear them confidently. That’s cool.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Regarding her height, it's already stated in the wiki but by her own admission, she's 155cm. Which is a little less than 5ft1.

Screenshot_20231004_212335_YouTube.jpg

• Wow

Ja’mieKing

The hypocrisy of Charlie to criticize the ethics of print magazines’ paid content when his wife is literally sponsored in every single thing she does.

• Sick
  • Angry

Ja’mieKing

I can’t stand people who lie. I’m 5’4” (actually closer to 5’5”) and there is no way she is this height. Thanks for the proof in the video above. Liars are the absolute worst. Is she afraid luxury brands won’t work with her if she is petite? Why lie? It makes me not trust anything else she says.

The trouser trend is not for her. Sh has built her brand on wearing old lady, feminine silhouettes. What a stupid pivot. I actually admired that she favored dresses. I wore jeans for the first 30 years of my life but avoid them these days. They are uncomfortable and not usually the most flattering. Someone like Josie who is short and bottom heavy should not be gravitating toward boxy trousers or boyfriend jeans. She looks like she hates it. Terrible choices. Neutral colors are timeless but everythingggg is so brown. She’s young. Inject some color into the wardrobe instead of being such an unimaginative copycat!

ella1979

VIP Member
Butt report is she’s gained muscle and volume in her rear and the hair isn’t as grey it’s low lighted and more honey/light brown low lights . The hair is a much better colour

Didn’t she say she buys eggs locally from a house who keep chickens?. Because she’s just bought eggs from daylesford plus a bag from the spa which could be clothes or toiletries

I think she would be better off wearing midi dresses . She looked swamped

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow