Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ja’mieKing

How does someone who shows thousands of dresses each year pack that disaster to wear to New York in September?! I live part of the time in New York and this is a major NO! Josie has the slim figure to wear a lot of things beautifully. She almost always gets it wrong. The girl just doesn’t have great style. Shiseido is one of my favorite skincare brands. They should have chosen someone who respects their products enough to learn how to properly pronounce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I tried to watch some of Leonora's video's, but she is too much....I only watched a few that Josie was in. Another shallow bleach bottle blonde to add to the list with Josie, Freddy, Em Shel and so on....lol 🤣
---
Charlie the weirdo talking to himself....again. 🥴

1692719433643.png

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
So the ‘perfect’ winter trench coat from Hobbs yet she is a countryside ambassador for Holland Cooper who have gifted her god knows how many trench coats that look exactly the same. How she has the nerve to flog the same stuff with a straight face is beyond me!

And they pay someone to come to their house to wash their cars???? Yet Charlie moaned about paying the bellringers for their wedding (who practice for free every week and is a skill in itself - ex bellringer here) £20 each??? Cleaning your car is a Sunday afternoon job yet they’re so lazy, not only do they not do it themselves, they don’t even take them to be cleaned!

And also what’s with Charlie’s ‘we’ end up doing work at the weekends crap? Please, you film yourself going to antiques and garden centres during the week, having beauty treatments, massages, gym classes, running errands, visiting friends, having pub lunches ALL mid week when everyone else is at work and then make out that you’re so busy you end up working the odd weekend. Do eff off you twats!

• Haha
  • Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Butt report is she’s gained muscle and volume in her rear and the hair isn’t as grey it’s low lighted and more honey/light brown low lights . The hair is a much better colour

Didn’t she say she buys eggs locally from a house who keep chickens?. Because she’s just bought eggs from daylesford plus a bag from the spa which could be clothes or toiletries

I think she would be better off wearing midi dresses . She looked swamped
Jesus or Josie? Nobody knows

• Haha
  • Wow

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Josephine and Charles would do well to think before they teach and preach. They are not as well informed as they claim. One of my daughters is the same age as her like her went to a private school and was taught Food properties such as Fibre, Carbs, etc. Furthermore friends and family of mine taught and work in the State school system do teach that. Josephine and Charles’s arrogance on many issues is why they need to really be quiet. Sweeping statements and naming and shaming companies might not get them cancelled but if their statements damage that company detrimentally then there are consequences to that. I doubt many businesses will be crying out for their advice on food and food production let alone farming. Extremely patronising the pair of them. They are not experts on everything and it’s tiresome actually and risky given how impressionable and gullible some viewers are. What people spend on their lives is their business not theirs. Condescending everybody in the process is laughable actually given how uneducated both of them are about the subjects they are pontificating on. Didn’t Charles drop out of University? On a personal note, as a Physicist, I learnt both Pythagoras Theorem (pronounced Pitha-gore-rusch) not rhymes with Pie, Charles and about Fibre, Josephine, and I was taught in the grimmest of Soviet style schools so seriously do sit down and gain a degree in these subjects before running your mouths off. Think of all those tech scientists, mathematicians, engineers, architects, software designers who didn’t learn about Geometry in their basic maths classes and where the world would be without any of that but under the Curriculum of Josephine Irons?! Humankind would not progress if she was in charge. Perfect example of a Jill of Trades an expert at none

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peggylacochonne

In the idyllic Cotswold village, where picturesque cottages adorned the countryside, Land Rovers traversed cobbled streets, and tweed-clad country folk strolled leisurely, Jojo stood out like a vibrant peacock among a flock of pheasants.
Her greyblond hair, a beacon of glamour against the backdrop of earthy tones, drew curious glances from the locals. The resonance of her "watering mouth" echoed through the quaint lanes, a stark contrast to the mellowness that typically graced the village.
As she sauntered into the garden shop, the gasps were almost audible. Jojo, draped in an audacious white Dior coat, seemed like a vision from another world. The coat, an ethereal canvas against the rustic charm of the countryside, was a statement piece that seemed almost rebellious in its extravagance.
Whispers and hushed conversations followed her every step, as the village's conservative sensibilities clashed with Josie's unapologetic style. The locals, rooted in tradition, were puzzled by this fashion-forward intruder, finding her presence a bit too ostentatious for their tastes.
Despite the disapproval, Jojo remained undeterred. She reveled in the contrast, finding the clash of styles and sensibilities an exhilarating dance of diversity. Her visits to the posh pubs and encounters with the country folk in tweed were moments of colorful collisions, where tradition met extravagance in a delightful, if not chaotic, waltz.
In the heart of the Cotswolds, a sartorial revolution was quietly brewing, spearheaded by the audacious fashionista who dared to challenge the established norms of the picturesque village.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Hass

Chatty Member
I am not going to lie - when I saw todays vlog title (making Charlies dreams come true) my first thoughts were that Josie got him a prostitute or Lydia to have sex with him. My next thought was that she was pregnant. Neither of these was the correct answer - apparently his big dream was to take a tour of the Man United football stadium with 20 other tourists! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Peggylacochonne

Brits were hit hard post-Brexit, and it's been a downhill slide since then. COVID-19 and the war in Ukraine took a hefty toll on the economy. Many ordinary Brits found themselves pondering if they had enough money for even a new pair of shoes. Meanwhile, Yoyo was ordering boxes of sneakers. In a world where the news served as a constant reminder of climate change, Yoyo jet-setted here and there as if there were no consequences to her actions. Her followers were far from pleased.

Among the luxury dress hauls and reckless globe-trotting, the most audacious splurge was a luxury item no one in the Cotswold could dream of affording: a stay-in husband. Her husband was her trusty sidekick or a stand-in in her carefully orchestrated melodrama. Her audience gasped with thrill when they heard him embark on lengthy mansplaining marathons about his horticultural adventures. However, it was his collection of nearly identical gilets that left one wondering about his sanity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shonypony

She always puts all her omelet ingredients into the eggs and then cooks it in the skillet, but I’ve always seen omelets cooked in stages, pouring the eggs into a hot skillet to cook slightly and create the “shell,” then adding the filling in, folding one side over. I do it this way, and every omelet station cook in any hotel does, too. Maybe her eggs would be fluffier if she did this. I feel like she’s showing all her followers the wrong way to make an omelet.

And “BRAW-zeeeee-aaaay” on full display:
View attachment 2382316
😂🤣😅🤣
That's some bra for someone with zero boobs!

• Haha

Nope Nope

I really dislike this Jacquemus bag she keeps showing. It looks like a giant period pad with a handle. She also says there's nothing "on trend" in this outfit, like a white bag with a fluffy trim and a fluffy handle was something timeless she could wear year after year... Jacquemus bags are pretty much the definition of a trendy item.

1696793616167.png

• Haha

Alecia89

I don't understand why folk seem to think it is up to school to teach us everything...

Surely it's up to the parents to make sure their kids have the knowledge to eat healthy? Surely it's up to parents to make sure they know where their food comes from?

I just don't get the whole school never taught us anything real..uhhh it's up to your parents as well.

• Heart

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
These two are so out of reality. What I wouldn't pay to see these two land in a normal life where they go to stressful jobs everyday, struggle to pay bills, look after their kids (not dogs as kids!) , and shop in regular food stores like the rest of us 🥴 :rolleyes:

Both so ungrateful for their lives of privilege... just disgusts me :sick:

• Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Everything on her is ill fitting...this is awful..... 🥴 that's what happens when your whole wardrobe is made up of freebies.

1692297558628.png

1692297620767.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Why does she so rarely visit her hometown? She almost seemed ashamed of her Father’s charming convenience store. Rather than be proud of such an accomplishment as starting his own business that served the community, she had to mention this was where he thought of the other (presumably more lucrative or “acceptable” car rental service) business.
She is indeed ashamed and a fraud about her family.

Until I did Josie’s Wiki she never mentioned anything about her father's humble beginnings. She pretended she was from some super wealthy/succesful lineage. Semi aristo, what nonsense!

My info about her father's early life was from the horse's mouth so to speak. 100% factual, 0% speculative! Her father started off working in the mines as an apprentice and later worked in pubs. Then he used a van and sold frozen goods from the back of the van to fund a small sweet shop/general store. Josie grew up chomping sweets, my dahlings... how her mouth must have watered. The 'car hire' business was actually a van hire business, which started with the van the father sold his goods from.

Anyone spot old country hall/manor house money yet? Me neither! There is no 'lineage' from the Fear surname. NOTHING wrong with that or humble beginnings. Such success is admirable! Lying and embellishing about it is rather less admirable.

Hence, once Teefers found old Charchar she clung to him (and his family of course!!!) like the proverbial to a wool blanket. His family 'connections' are what Teefers dreamed of. "Dada" (Charlie's grandfather) was embroidered inside her wedding dress. NO remembrance of her own father... this on her wedding day! Then in true Josie style of fakery and lies she happily deceived her dim fans into believing that it was about her own father. How cold and heartless!

Although she went to a decent school, she always comes across as the outsider. Never part of the in-crowd, the 'cool' crowd. How many times has she whined to us for pity that she's not cool.

Instead, she tries to buy her self-esteem, one freebie voucher at a time, in this relentless, ruthless social climbing agenda of hers... copying everything/everyone, all while appearing smug/arrogant and constantly bragging, but deep down inside, never ever feeling that's she's truly good enough.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lotster

My youtube just recommended a Leonora Smee video. I have never watched her before, but know who she is and know she hangs out with Teefers. Anyway, seems to me she is a total clone/mix of Teefers and Freddy. What is with these women?! All peas in a pod! The same over the top excitement over everything, the same gushing about tiny things, the same pretentious way of talking, the self importance, the blonde locks/botox face and granny dresses. What a waste of space all these influencers are.

She is harping on about tablescapes (like Josie does). Most people just say "lay the table". She's calling her event her "luncheon". Why can't they just say lunch!?! Ugh. Am going to have to turn the video off, she's as painful as Josie and Freddy.

"Tablescape Queen" - she just called herself. And Josie's favourite phrase "generously helping/gifting".

Jo Malone are "scenting the luncheon" - WTAF?

Why do these companies help these idiots?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

juniper54

I have to admit but, I had to stop watching Teefers and Splainer after the wedding. Their degree of entitlement makes me ill. I come and read the comments but, I can't stomach these 2 brats any longer.

• Heart