Fashion Mumblr #38 Wedding dress is in the bath, the gardeners flowers get first in class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up . So I think the items suit her apart from the sunglasses which are too big for her thinner face, the two capes also didn’t look great.

I don’t recall her wearing the waxed gilet before , then the neck piece snapped off in her hands and she mentions “new design features” yet then says she’s worn it for years …. I dont think it’s been out for years.

Eeew re feet no socks!

Think chav is too old to be travelling to Surrey to play a ball game !. She’s acting like his mum taking him there 😂.

Wait till something breaks Josie and your the one left nursing him ….
---
Also who was the “never trust a person with clean wellies” aimed at?! Lydia would be my first guess although Leonora did a whole video wearing new wellies from hc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her “big news” is only big to her because it’s an easy way to pull the pennies in.

Leonora got something coming out , this was announced a while back. Has Leo got a collection like frow or has she just got an edit like Josie ? . Upon hearing Leo has something did Josie contact hc and suggest something or was this already on the pipeline?

Love the above pic 😂 @beautyblogger123
---
She did her fair share of weird mouth action in the videos of the hc , pursing her lips and contorting her face .

Reactions: 11
I think jeans are “back in style” (not that they aren’t a classic staple but they are experiencing a resurgence among fashion girls). I was in high school and college during the 2000s and jeans were all we wore. I rarely remember a dress unless it was for a special event. I love that ladylike dresses and more feminine outfits have been stylish over the past decade or so. This push to revert back to 20 years is so tired for anyone over 30. Let the young Zoomer girls copy the trends. It’s all cyclical, anyway. But adult women should be beyond that. Josie clearly isn’t a jeans type of girl. This pivot reads as totally phony and lacking in any individuality. 🐑

Reactions: 9
All she does is live in green leggings and dirty shoes in reality and dresses up if there’s any one she’s trying to impress

Reactions: 12
Hilarious about chav and the yoghurt !. Josie is horrified at him being a greedy gannet and eating a £5 tub of yoghurt as part of his breakfast. He tries to justify it by saying he doesn’t drink alcohol she’s stunned and is determined to use every last scrap of it
---
So Josie more karma for you - the price of chavs breakfast yoghurt is not £5 as he claimed but £6.50!!!!! 😂 he does love living the high life on your dollar darling
I am still laughing a LOT about this!! Her horror at having to bank roll the yogurt herself!!!! They’ll be angling for an #AD #Spon, I bet the email has already been sent! 😂

• Haha
So her announcement was just more of the same ....yawn..... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2492612

Teefers used Victoria so well to get a foot in at HC to be a country ambassador. After all of that silly old Vic didn't even get a wedding invite. With hindsight I wonder if Victoria would allow it again. She got nothing out of their brief 'bestie-ship' except for extra TL commenters on her thread 🤣
---
She's lost so much weight but still manages to dress so that she looks wider than she's tall. Astounding!😲
---
I think jeans are “back in style” (not that they aren’t a classic staple but they are experiencing a resurgence among fashion girls). I was in high school and college during the 2000s and jeans were all we wore. I rarely remember a dress unless it was for a special event. I love that ladylike dresses and more feminine outfits have been stylish over the past decade or so. This push to revert back to 20 years is so tired for anyone over 30. Let the young Zoomer girls copy the trends. It’s all cyclical, anyway. But adult women should be beyond that. Josie clearly isn’t a jeans type of girl. This pivot reads as totally phony and lacking in any individuality. 🐑
Jeans are all she has left to appear remotely younger. She's desperate to get out of her pigeon hole granny style. She always follows the money. What happened to the I can't bear to wear tight uncomfortable jeans Teefers??? Oh, yeah, aff links... kaching... money, money, money...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Our new jeans loving Joho is serving her 30 days of horror on Tiktok as well, made me giggle that she turned off the comments 🤭
Screenshot_20231006-103356_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231006-103410_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231006-104408_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Charlie ever talked about wanting to get his ears pinned back?
Lol I don't know about having his ears pinned back but I do wish he'd get his gob sewn shut..ahh the peace...how can any man rattle on like he does?..if the twerp had a proper man's job he'd be too tired to keep rambling on like some old woman..and I'm an old woman too..lol..he needs to shut up and dry up..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol I don't know about having his ears pinned back but I do wish he'd get his gob sewn shut..ahh the peace...how can any man rattle on like he does?..if the twerp had a proper man's job he'd be too tired to keep rambling on like some old woman..and I'm an old woman too..lol..he needs to shut up and dry up..🤣
For so many reasons if I were Josie , I would keep sending him out on errands to get some peace. I’d also encourage him to get his own independent income to pay for his own £6.50 yoghurts

• Haha
Serious question, how does Char Char earn any money he doesn't do many AD's on IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Serious question, how does Char Char earn any money he doesn't do many AD's on IG?
As I see it, he sponges off the wife!.

Since she married him he became very comfortable, very quickly on calling what was her business his . Plus she was daft enough to have him within her business .

He doesn’t have a company himself I dont think . I’ll check!
---
Is this chav? If so this company is dissolved

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I just don't think any of her trouser looks are flattering on her....and hate those white mules.... 🥴

1696608765092.png

1696609010619.png

1696608813142.png

1696608850252.png

Reactions: 7
Josie's in New York.
Vic ITF is in New York.
I wonder if the ex-bffs will meet up for a catch up and a cuppa ... 🤭
I'm way behind on everyone's blogs and catching up, but I watched Josie's vlog and she mentions bumping into Vic and Alex at the NARs documentary event. She doesn't film Vic, but she mentions that she's meeting up with Vic to try a Tracy Anderson class, and then they had a coffee catch-up afterward. Now I just watched Vic's NY vlog and she makes it sound like she went to the Tracy Anderson class alone. "This morning I went to a Tracy Anderson class...", "It was pretty much just me bouncing around the spot for half an hour..." not one mention of Josie. I found that interesting...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.