Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
I think it’s a bit harsh to judge her Facebook like that. I’m the same age as her and to be honest that’s what most of our facebooks looked like when we were at school!

Certainly agree about her investment pieces!! Never see the same thing twice, she couldn’t possibly manage to wear things very much because she gets so much new stuff! I think to her it’s an ‘investment piece’ if she can get a couple Instagram posts out of it.
I feel the exact same I'm 27 in Scotland and I feel like her Facebook is pretty similar to me and now I'm a respectable energy safety advisor about to be married 😂.

However I'll never forget Malia 2010. My friend actually found a pair of the hotpants we all wore that matched recently 😂 the cringe was real.

Definitely think it's a British thing. However if I was her I would definitely make it private.

Also being "fraped" was a thing which in retrospect is a horrible word but hey ho. If you saw my Facebook you would think I liked putting mushrooms up my bum haha. However you could never deleted the messages as it made it look like you cared.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Their house is 6,872 sq feet
Guest house 2078 sq feet

What are the yearly expenses (utilities, property taxes, other maintenance and costs) of a mansion of 10,000 square feet or more?

$128,808 per year

Or $10,734 per month

So her house would be 6,000 a month possibly or more... yikes...

• Main House 4 Receptions
  • Kitchen/Breakfast Room
  • Scullery
  • 7/8 Bedrooms
  • Cinema/Bedroom 8
  • Dressing Room
  • 6 Bath/Shower Rooms
  • Separate 3 Bedroom Coach House
I do wonder why we aren't allowed to show the floorplan here, as it doesn't reveal the address or location. Does anyone know?

Appleblossom

VIP Member
"Ahhh, i just banged my...."
"Todger?"
Just as well you put todger on a separate line. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think she mentioned a couple of vlog back that the company reached out to her after she mentioned looking at their lights in an earlier vlog... so I assume these were the gifted lights.
Perhaps this brand doesn't do affiliate links so it's not worth bothering to post a link? She normally links everything, I don't think paying for them herself would make a difference and I really don't think she did that in the first place.

Sorry I couldn't catch it either.

Especially the right one... did she pluck half of it off or what?

I have 2 things to add about the last vlog:
1) Wow, she actually bought (probably was gifted) some not pink items :oops:
2) Bloody hell those sofas do not go with that green lamp :eek:, what was she thinking?
Thank you. 😊

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Don't worry, the paint job wil be sponsored by the brand.

I've said it before, but it still has to sink in, I guess, so I'll say it again: everything is free!

Oh and them painting the walls themselves would be so funny, but it would definitely lead to them breaking up 😂.
The travesty that would be *eye roll* lol lol

Vashtea

Their mortgage will be a pretty penny each month.
Council tax will be a lot. I imagine £250+
Utilities probably £300 in the winter a month.
And then the rest.

We don’t have the same types of taxes as the states.
Oh ok , yeah I am basing on USD....Then I do not have a clue then... but I can imagine anywhere the bills would be outrageous. Of course my figures are basing off of North East states USA... different in each state but still

Last edited:

Sandy2507

I have both US and UK Amazon affiliate links and it only applies to if someone purchases to item they click.

Other affiliate programs work differently. There are some where you do get a pay per click, which is better for those just starting out who aren’t yet converting sales. But I’ve not heard of one where you get everything the individual purchases in a certain window.
Thanks for sharing! Always good to know! 👍

Annesophie

if it’s a proper Aga then they run on oil. But yes they’re on 24/7.
Lots of people use them for heating too so they get turned off march through to October. Theirs won’t be used for heating though.
I think I remember Charlie saying it runs on electricity in one of the first vlogs (could be wrong).
The only « sustainable » option is some wood operated oven/heater.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Charlie’s sister is definitely searching for a rich guy to finance her life, just like her brother who got set up for life with Josie. In today’s Instagram stories you can see her dressing sense is atrocious. If I dressed like that in front of my parents, they will either throw me out of the house or even worse disown me.
Do you have some screen shots?

Maxsamell

If you are in here lol you’re my hero 💀 View attachment 132964
What zimmerman dress scam? I’ve missed that.

As I am a nosey person I'm always wondering about other people's lives, so I have another question for you 😄:

Have you ever bought something Josie recommended? What was it and did you like it?

I'll start: I bought lilac trousers from River Island, hated them 🤣.

(Didn't use her affiliate link though 😉)
Tom Ford bronzer,it’s horrible. I only bought it because I thought she was honest. She was advertising a different make the following week. I fell for it but never again!!!

Last edited:

Shonypony

Thanks 👍

I have to admit I rather like that picture, but just imagine her walking into a Tesco to do her weekly grocery shopping dressed like that 😂.
Lady aga wouldn't set foot in a Tesco!

I stopped watching Josie a long time ago; don’t think I can think of a single YouTuber more unrelatable than her! The great thread title made me click in to read here and omg wtf! What kind of mansion have they bought? Are they Lord and Duchess of the Cotswold now?
What I dislike most about her and always have - is that she’s never ever shown herself look less than immaculate! Who lives like that? She just wakes up with perfectly styled hair & a pair of pressed white slacks and a crisp white shirt and wears it round the house to do the housework in? It’s so unrealistic I don’t understand why anyone follows her or see her as someone “real” - she’s like a millionaires daughter, living the high life - who’s shacked up with the pool-boy! Wtf is going on. What is all the pretence about? Can’t she just once wear jeans and a T-shirt and sneakers? Or have messy hair?

Can’t stand the pretentiousness of it all 🤢
Absolutely agree with you, she is endless, everything's perfect and she has no concept that of money. Maybe someone should challenge her and him to live on the minimum wage, Charlie already VILE attitude would be massively magnified! Money papers over ALOT! in there clearly crooked life. As for the dog voices,, kill me now!!

Last edited:

Sandy2507

Hi Guys, we have had a nasty lurgy in the house or maybe THE Lurgy, who know's, they aren't testing.
Anyway, what have I missed? I feel cheeky asking but really don't have time to catch up and there has been a huge amount of pages. I caught up on the latest 2 videos this morning.
Hope everyone else is well!
Welcome back, in the meantime there’s a new thread #3 😆. Come join us there!

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Lady aga wouldn't set foot in a Tesco!

Absolutely agree with you, she is endless, everything's perfect and she has no concept that of money. Maybe someone should challenge her and him to live on the minimum wage, Charlie already VILE attitude would be massively magnified! Money papers over ALOT! in there clearly crooked life. As for the dog voices,, kill me now!!

Come join us on the new thread @Maxsamell

Macarena

Today's video was very odd.
I can't understand why she included the episode with Charlie and I can't understand why she included the dog weeing on the rug.

There is absolutely no excuse for Charlie's behaviour but I don't think she is afraid of him or intimidated by him. In the past I have felt that she could be quite spiteful and manipulative and I think that is why she included the episode with Charlie....to punish him or she is setting up the 'divorce' narrative.

I found today's video very uncomfortable to watch, she had an 'attitude' throughout. Very irritated and snarky.
She wants a rich man and looking viewers for the vlog explaining it

Purgerica

Bragging about threesomes on FB really not typical anywhere for girls 😳 Maybe she was hacked and didnt notice? Why keep those posts?

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Hi Guys, we have had a nasty lurgy in the house or maybe THE Lurgy, who know's, they aren't testing.
Anyway, what have I missed? I feel cheeky asking but really don't have time to catch up and there has been a huge amount of pages. I caught up on the latest 2 videos this morning.
Hope everyone else is well!