Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandy2507

What picture should we use for the next thread?

Also I will start the new threads and post link here.
First of all: good title! Love it! Second: Would you dare to use the BigBustSis screenshot which she deleted? Or was it someone else who posted it? Sorry then...

Reactions: 3

Iris1969

VIP Member
I've noticed that too - in yesterday's vlog she seemed stressed and she did mention a few vlogs back that she gets migraines every few days when she 'stops' from being so busy.

I wonder if the great big plan was for both her and LaLa to sell their respective houses and for their cash to be combined to partly fund the purchase of new house? LaLa would live in the guest house for free and any surplus cash from LaLa would be spent furnishing the big house. It would make sense if Lady Aga's inheritance is going to be heading her way at some point in the future - they've just brought it all forward. Maybe LaLa's house sale has fallen through due to the pandemic and they don't have the funds to do anything other than pay the mortgage.
She said a few vlogs back that her mum will move too soon, so I guess the plan is still the same.

Reactions: 2

Appleblossom

VIP Member
In today's vlog at about 21.12 Charlie grabs his ribs and winces.
Can anyone make out what Charlie and Josie said?

No! Thank god. I’d definitely not want her job. I’d hate to do pretty much every aspect of her job to be honest! Particularly the amount of time filming myself doing menial tasks, and begging people to sponsor me. Imagine how many emails she sends asking for work telling people how great she is.

Does anyone remember when she put a really snotty Instagram story on because some company gave her a blunt repose to her telling them how many items of clothing she sells out.
Was that Asos ? If I remember she reckoned had sold more of a certain dress than they could have done themselves
[/QUOTE]

That was it!!!

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I had a epiphany in the shower this morning! She's going for the luxe Granny chic look, enjoying like and her young, half naked garden gnome.
Not something I would choose, but if that what she fancies🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I'm not sure off course, but it seems to me that your brother might not have been a narcissist and maybe he was even triggered into rages by his narcissistic or borderline wife, but in this case Charlie is clearly a covert narcissist and although Josie isn't an innocent lamb either (she manipulates and uses him too), I think she is the victim in this relationship.
You could well be right, we dont see enough of their interaction. Whatever the nature of their relationship they shouldn't be together.

Vashtea

SOOO pink shorts no where to be found in today's video after yesterday's rant... poor beautiful Josie.

• Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
Oh god, you were right :ROFLMAO:
Why do they all have such impractical dressing rooms? Lydia has hardly any hanging space, Victoria didn't consider the width and height of her shoes when the wardrobe was planned and Josie will have one hell of a time keeping dust and moths from her clothing.
Termites too, that house will be destroyed in no time if a termite infection happens. Difficult to spot it in a big house too.

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
I stand corrected: she said at the end of her vlog that she didn't use a voucher.

Do I believe her? Hell no 😂
I think she said the voucher is only for first time buyers but that it was 10% off....something like that.

Iris1969

VIP Member
I often think that youtubers get worse once it becomes their full time job. The biggest example for me was HelloOctober, who I used to watch and enjoy back then and is now a total trainwreck.

Weren't she and Charlie interested in starting an influencer consulting agency for brands? I remember her going on about how unfair it was for people to want to sit down for a chat about the industry when her information has so much ~value~.
Oh yes dear Suzie, who went from fresh faced girl-next-door to what? An greasy Ariana Grande impersonator? 🥴

And Josie might as well bite the bullet and become a professional con artist, while Charlie tends the neighbouring grannies oops gardens 😉.

She was nice and her boyfriend was a little annoying but nothing too bad. I honestly don’t think she was as much of a snob then.
Tell me more! How was he annoying? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
there are nurses with YouTube channels!

@notsoposh not everything she does is copied content. Some of it has been in the past but it isn’t 100% plagiarized. It’s not like she’s redoing other people’s YouTube videos every single time. And yes, in content, you often spin other people’s content to create new content as there’s only so much new information you can write it film about certain topics.
Two of them she did plagiarize and I think those were the ones she was taking about.

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Josie used to see sourpuss Sophie a lot before she got married, but I guess that they drifted apart since Sophie started a family of her own. Besides Sophie she has a gay friend, but he lives in NY and that's about it, I think.

So it's mostly just her and Charlie in that big empty house in the middle of nowhere during self isolating (although I use that term loosely with them 🙄) and they seem to have no connection or chemistry what so ever. Do they even like each other? 🤔
Charlie boy only lives himself and Josie’s money 💰

• Haha

Sandy2507

I haven’t watched her recent vlog but the comments on the house joke‘s behavior made me curious. However, that’s what Lady Aga is probably up to? Attracting more viewers by showing weird fights always works and regarding the numerous comments here and me getting back to watch her shows that her plan works. Not saying their weird relationship isn’t real, it definitely is! However, you won’t show disputes or inappropriate behavior if it weren’t for a reason. And as we know Lady Aga and her house joke it’s always for money, right!!

The flowery scarf with the flowery dress was just such a clash

she also keeps commenting on the light in her vlogs like you've been there a month vlogging everyday figure out the damn light
When I saw her unboxing the things my only thought was 'oh god, please don't let her wear all this clothes at the same time' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1