Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying at the thought of her buzzing around Daylesford with her designer shoe bags 😂 that’s not how it’s done Darling. Go buy some plain little drawstring bags of Amazon and stop dressing like an extra from the Picnic at Hanging Rock.
She was saying on Instagram she missed David Beckham by 20 minutes. Imagine these two idiots roaming around in their flashy designer gear trying to chat upto him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m loving the thought of her and Charlie munching away at their dry goods - the last time we were there, there were flies landing on all the rice, and kids sight their fingers in the communal bins 🤢 I do love the place, but wouldn’t touch their refillables if you paid me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
From Brides UK magazine September/October 2018

"Josie Fear is marrying Charles Martyn Irons in 2020"

what a joke :ROFLMAO: these two are house poor!

2020darlings.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A grand or so a year on facials since ‘Charles put a ring on it’. Bah! More like #kindlygifted thanks. Tight ass.

i do really think her audience is a rather mixed bunch. You have the young lasses who want to be a princess living in a big house with a husband and then you have the middle aged ladies who like her style and figure and would appreciate a beautiful Cotswold home. Apart from those two groups, i struggle to imagine who’s watching?

also, it’s been mentioned heaps already, but as soon as she is gifted something, It instantly puts me off the brand. Case in point-the neom candles.

Reactions: 11
it’s a screen grab from when they were first engaged.

is it me, or is the way he’s holding her wrist and her fake smile kinda creepy..

successful menswear blogger?! Whaa

73665A34-0128-4730-BDB3-1684B7BC4513.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
A grand or so a year on facials since ‘Charles put a ring on it’. Bah! More like #kindlygifted thanks. Tight ass.

i do really think her audience is a rather mixed bunch. You have the young lasses who want to be a princess living in a big house with a husband and then you have the middle aged ladies who like her style and figure and would appreciate a beautiful Cotswold home. Apart from those two groups, i struggle to imagine who’s watching?

also, it’s been mentioned heaps already, but as soon as she is gifted something, It instantly puts me off the brand. Case in point-the neom candles.
Yeah I’m put off of neom now, it downgrades the brand when they reach out to influencers. Think companies need to consider this

Reactions: 13
Their house is 6,872 sq feet
Guest house 2078 sq feet

What are the yearly expenses (utilities, property taxes, other maintenance and costs) of a mansion of 10,000 square feet or more?

$128,808 per year

Or $10,734 per month

So her house would be 6,000 a month possibly or more... yikes...

• Main House 4 Receptions
  • Kitchen/Breakfast Room
  • Scullery
  • 7/8 Bedrooms
  • Cinema/Bedroom 8
  • Dressing Room
  • 6 Bath/Shower Rooms
  • Separate 3 Bedroom Coach House

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Guest house 2078 sq feet

What are the yearly expenses (utilities, property taxes, other maintenance and costs) of a mansion of 10,000 square feet or more?

$128,808 per year

Or $10,734 per month

• Kitchen/Breakfast Room
  • Scullery
  • 7/8 Bedrooms
  • Cinema/Bedroom 8
  • Dressing Room
  • 6 Bath/Shower Rooms
I do wonder why we aren't allowed to show the floorplan here, as it doesn't reveal the address or location. Does anyone know?

I own a pair of hunter wellies, the short kind. They are horrendous, the sizing is pathetic I am usually 39 39,5 depending on the shoes, but had to go up to the 40/41 I hunters and they were so tight at the top that thy cut into my skin all the time. I had to stop wearing them because they were painful to wear and they left marks on my skin from were they damaged the skin. Would not advise anyone spending money on them.

Years ago when Hunter were made in Scotland they were great. Mine lasted 13 years being worn daily. Then they sold the company and now make them in China. The quality is crap. Le Chameau are far better but she wouldn’t know that because she’s not real country.

Reactions: 12
I do wonder why we aren't allowed to show the floorplan here, as it doesn't reveal the address or location. Does anyone know?
Probably because there are stalkers and weirdos that could possibly break in, and use the floor plan as a guide...
I think she should have been more careful with bragging about her location. It was stupid. I would never reveal that...
I have an alarm system in my house ! I doubt they have that! They probably spend more on the gardening stuff and
furnishings than thinking about safety... but it's Cotswolds right... I doubt they have police riding around... I choose
to live in gated communities just for that very reason , a cop to ride around at night...

Guest house 2078 sq feet

$128,808 per year

Or $10,734 per month

• Kitchen/Breakfast Room
  • Scullery
  • 7/8 Bedrooms
  • Cinema/Bedroom 8
  • Dressing Room
  • 6 Bath/Shower Rooms
Their mortgage will be a pretty penny each month.
Council tax will be a lot. I imagine £250+
Utilities probably £300 in the winter a month.
And then the rest.

We don’t have the same types of taxes as the states.

Reactions: 5
Their mortgage will be a pretty penny each month.
Council tax will be a lot. I imagine £250+
Utilities probably £300 in the winter a month.
And then the rest.

We don’t have the same types of taxes as the states.
Oh ok , yeah I am basing on USD....Then I do not have a clue then... but I can imagine anywhere the bills would be outrageous. Of course my figures are basing off of North East states USA... different in each state but still

Last edited:
Probably because there are stalkers and weirdos that could possibly break in, and use the floor plan as a guide...
I think she should have been more careful with bragging about her location. It was stupid. I would never reveal that...
I have an alarm system in my house ! I doubt they have that! They probably spend more on the gardening stuff and
furnishings than thinking about safety... but it's Cotswolds right... I doubt they have police riding around... I choose
to live in gated communities just for that very reason , a cop to ride around at night...
They do have one for the entire ground floor. Also revealed in a vlog where she talks about the switch for it in the master bedroom. Revealing the location is one thing but she should at least have waited until the listing was taken off of rightmove etc. And why on earth did she think talking about the security system was a good idea? Who on earth reveals those details about their home to the entire internet?

Reactions: 11
The house is equipped with an alarm system. She mentioned it in the vlog. I mean for £1.8mil- I’d hope so 😂

They do have one for the entire ground floor. Also revealed in a vlog where she talks about the switch for it in the master bedroom. Revealing the location is one thing but she should at least have waited until the listing was taken off of rightmove etc. And why on earth did she think talking about the security system was a good idea? Who on earth reveals those details about their home to the entire internet?
She’s the not brightest pea in pod and thinks the world is full of butterflies, rainbows and unicorns all the time.

• Haha
Oh yes that makes total sense, I didn't think about stalkers and burglars, thanks 👍.

She does have an alarm system though, she has shown it in one of her vlogs.

Reactions: 5
The house is equipped with an alarm system. She mentioned it in the vlog. I mean for £1.8mil- I’d hope so 😂

She’s the not brightest pea in pod and thinks then world is full of butterflies and rainbows and unicorns all the time.
I was wondering if she was that stupid! Yeah I didn't see her mention the switch in the master bedroom. I guess she thinks her followers are all nice and not crazy..
I wonder if these YouTubers do not think about how people become obsessed with them... it's very scary to me to reveal your entire life and day to day whereabouts.

Reactions: 7
The wooden spoons are too big for the gaps and he has put the sodding knives in the odd way round! The curve is made for shorter to longer handles he is a dumbasssssss
I would have CCTV And a full alarm system and a panic room if I had a big ass house, but then that costs money...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s the not brightest pea in pod and thinks the world is full of butterflies, rainbows and unicorns all the time.
Well, that's the image she likes to show the world, but I think she's in reality very calculated, business savvy and manipulative.

And I also think that she is very uptight and has no sense of humor what so ever, but to be fair, she does have many talents: she speaks Spanish, she made her own jewelry and sold it, she knows how to cook and sew and she had excellent marks at school (univerisity?), so she is clever too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.