Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks tired too 🤔.

Don't worry, you're doing just fine. There are lots of people here that make mistakes (me 😉) and no one minds.

I think they will use that huge attic room for something else.

The attic would be perfect for filming and storing her clothes

Reactions: 5
LOL !!! In her defense , I remember when she got that big hat , she said she was inspired by another Instagramer and I remeber looking her up. Unfortunately I don't remember the name. If I do , I'll post it here
Jenny Cipoletti.. Josie tried to copy her..

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure it would be, if it's the long room with a triangular cross section she showed in one of the vlogs. It's a huge room but almost no useable wallspace to place wardrobes along. If she put wardrobes along the long sides the room would lose the grand lofty feel and become a cramped sausage of a room and the lovely beams would be covered. I'm honestly not sure what you could do with that room other than make a cinema room of it given the massive size and significant portion of the room that isn't high enough to stand upright in...

I don't understand why she's making one of the rooms that owuld work well as a bedroom into a cinema room.

I'm not sure it would be, if it's the long room with a triangular cross section she showed in one of the vlogs. It's a huge room but almost no useable wallspace to place wardrobes along. If she put wardrobes along the long sides the room would lose the grand lofty feel and become a cramped sausage of a room and the lovely beams would be covered. I'm honestly not sure what you could do with that room other than make a cinema room of it given the massive size and significant portion of the room that isn't high enough to stand upright in...

I don't understand why she's making one of the rooms that would work well as a bedroom into a cinema room.
Maybe she'll feel the need to keep up with Lydia and Victoria again and then she'll turn the attic into a useless, tacky, but "instagrammable" dressing room with lot of shelves to display her many designer shoes and bags on and hardly any wardrobes in it, just like they did 🙄.

Jenny Cipoletti.. Josie tried to copy her..
Thanks 👍.

I''ve never heard of her before, but I'll definitely look at her IG later on.

Edit: I just did and it's possible to look even more ridiculous than Josie did 😂😆🤭:

20200509_215022.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
😮 just started watching today’s and had to stop to post here! Less than 5 mins They are In garden and in she tells Charlie “you know it’s bad luck to put new shoes on table” he says no, take them off the table and she mutters “plonker”!!’ How refined and classy is that?! I never called my husband names like that ... if I did I wouldn’t leave in vlog! What is wrong with these people!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long time Lurker here. I used to watch Josie but stopped a few years ago and had forgotten about her until I started getting suggestions for her new house vlogs.
I was intrigued to see it was in the Cotswolds, the reason being a post I saw quite a while ago but can't remember where. It said she was looking to move to the Cotswolds to become part of the Soho Farmhouse set.
Not long after that I saw her and Charlie had been given membership to Soho Farmhouse. I was surprised at this because I thought Soho Farmhouse was super exclusive and super expensive but then again I dont know a great deal about it.
I wish I could remember where I saw that post.

Reactions: 7
I think plonker is pretty classy. It’s the sort of word my grandma would use! They both use plonker all the time! I’m sure most people would use much worse!!

Reactions: 3
Charlie’s sister is definitely searching for a rich guy to finance her life, just like her brother who got set up for life with Josie. In today’s Instagram stories you can see her dressing sense is atrocious. If I dressed like that in front of my parents, they will either throw me out of the house or even worse disown me.

Maybe she'll feel the need to keep up with Lydia and Victoria again and then she'll turn the attic into a useless, tacky, but "instagrammable" dressing room with lot of shelves to display her many designer shoes and bags on and hardly any wardrobes in it, just like they did 🙄.
Oh god, you were right :ROFLMAO:
Why do they all have such impractical dressing rooms? Lydia has hardly any hanging space, Victoria didn't consider the width and height of her shoes when the wardrobe was planned and Josie will have one hell of a time keeping dust and moths from her clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😮 just started watching today’s and had to stop to post here! Less than 5 mins They are In garden and in she tells Charlie “you know it’s bad luck to put new shoes on table” he says no, take them off the table and she mutters “plonker”!!’ How refined and classy is that?! I never called my husband names like that ... if I did I wouldn’t leave in vlog! What is wrong with these people!
Bad luck ? how about unhygienic, disgusting and gross ???? who puts their shoes on a table ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie’s sister is definitely searching for a rich guy to finance her life, just like her brother who got set up for life with Josie. In today’s Instagram stories you can see her dressing sense is atrocious. If I dressed like that in front of my parents, they will either throw me out of the house or even worse disown me.
Do you have some screen shots?

Why do they all have such impractical dressing rooms? Lydia has hardly any hanging space, Victoria didn't consider the width and height of her shoes when the wardrobe was planned and Josie will have one hell of a time keeping dust and moths from her clothing.
Haha yes I called it, she is so predictable 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Termites too, that house will be destroyed in no time if a termite infection happens. Difficult to spot it in a big house too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.