Fashion Mumblr #6 Patron saint of the tone deaf and guardian of white fragility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it's worth, brands are still responding to inquiries. Two that I reached out to on Saturday, when things were at their peak, have just gotten back to me saying they'll be researching further. I wouldn't call it for Josie just yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Charlie and Josie are both doorknobs. Who else is St. Doorknob going to get to play Nipple Boy? Any other self-respecting guy of his age would be employed and unable to frolic around in the Cotswolds babbling about flower pots like the pink shorted garden gnome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say that I don’t think it’s unfair for Stephanie to call Josie out for not following diverse creators. It’s not a double standard because the industry is saturated by thin, white, wealthy women. Of course diverse influencers will be following them, it’s just the lay of the land. Josie has shown herself to be racist and fatphobic, so if she cares to make a difference, she will also empower influencers and show their content to her audience, who are not thin and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is the Zimmermann/fraud situation? I seemed to have missed that.
Zimmerman Gate. It happened about 1 year ago on May 31, 2019 to be precise (I'm looking the screen shot of the original page). She uploaded a video called Zimmerman Dupes and bragged about this eBay account that she had just stumbled upon. Her audience realized that the owner of that eBay account was her mother. She tells her audience that she took down the video because it "needed editing". She then claimed she was getting trolled and promised another video soon. It never happened and the video was made private. She swept it under the rug and has played the victim and stupid ever since. This is literally the turning point that many people started to see for what she is worth.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charlie and Josie are both doorknobs. Who else is St. Doorknob going to get to play Nipple Boy? Any other self-respecting guy of his age would be employed and unable to frolic around in the Cotswolds babbling about flower pots like the pink shorted garden gnome.
Can we add "pink shorted garden gnome" to the next thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you got any idea which of Em's tweets Josie's referring to? Admittedly, I'm very unskilled when it comes to Twitter, but I just can't figure it out.
I dont know either but I had to read and re read a few times when I saw that tweet by Josie...ridiculous reviving the economy while people are still dying?? :oops: I hope she slipped up there... or is she expecting all of us to die so no need for any economy in the future 😵

• Wow
  • Sad
Have you got any idea which of Em's tweets Josie's referring to? Admittedly, I'm very unskilled when it comes to Twitter, but I just can't figure it out.
Em deleted her tweet.
Josie is such a hypocrite considering all her breaches of lockdown laws!
She is arse covering me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't tell, looks like Emma's deleted it (as usual).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How people still cannot understand that without a positive economy thousands, and then some, are going to die more so than already are due to the pandemic. The fact these thicko influencers :sick::sick::sick: can't grasp the basics. The likes of Em Sheldon who's usually going on about mental health every other frickin minute.

• Heart
i thought it was now their office for when they are in London on blogger meetings. Seems a waste anyone know how long the drive is to get fr9m where they live to London, surely a hotel would be easier orthey could stay at their soho club, doesn’t it have rooms
Cotswolds to Chiswick is an hour and a half to two hours depending on route and traffic.

Reactions: 6
How people still cannot understand that without a positive economy thousands, and then some, are going to die more so than already are due to the pandemic. The fact these thicko influencers :sick::sick::sick: can't grasp the basics. The likes of Em Sheldon who's usually going on about mental health every other frickin minute.
As long as people collect from the government to buy plastic clothes and house clutter, that is all they care about.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
i thought it was now their office for when they are in London on blogger meetings. Seems a waste anyone know how long the drive is to get fr9m where they live to London, surely a hotel would be easier orthey could stay at their soho club, doesn’t it have rooms
They aren't members of Soho Farmhouse, that was a joke on here. They have to be recommended and frankly I don't think they're getting in (takes NQOCD hat off again).
I dont know either but I had to read and re read a few times when I saw that tweet by Josie...ridiculous reviving the economy while people are still dying?? :oops: I hope she slipped up there... or is she expecting all of us to die so no need for any economy in the future 😵
She broke lockdown rules, she doesn't care that people are dying. She didn't care when she had dinner with the previous owner of her house, or when her mum and Scarlett both visited. She's probably more worried that people won't have time to pay her AdSense when lockdown ends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
They aren't members of Soho Farmhouse, that was a joke on here. They have to be recommended and frankly I don't think they're getting in (takes NQOCD hat off again).
They are actually. They got membership a few years ago and because Soho Farmhouse is closed they were allowed to use their membership money to buy products from their shop. They got vintage style PJ's.
I couldn't understand why fee couldn't be refunded.

• Wow
  • Sick
They are actually. They got membership a few years ago and because Soho Farmhouse is closed they were allowed to use their membership money to buy products from their shop. They got vintage style PJ's.
Whaaaaat? Clearly their standard isn't as high as I thought it was 😂
Although I thought they had to be recommended? The membership isn't that expensive though and it could be life membership?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they should follow the couple they want to be, who didnt move to the Cotswolds after all, and move to Los Angeles as well...

• Haha
Whaaaaat? Clearly their standard isn't as high as I thought it was 😂
Although I thought they had to be recommended? The membership isn't that expensive though and it could be life membership?
😂😂
I had that response too. I thought it was super exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.