Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionessbar

Ok, I've watched the scene now! It is so frustrating and sad! At least she tried again to put the petals in the oven and didn't listen to that horrible house joke! I detest him so much, I can't tell! Let alone his voice! It makes me crazy when he speaks with that nasal, goofy voice! And then this knowing-it-all-so-much-better-attidude! "You should have listened to me, you plonker." He calls her a plonker again! Seems to be his usual way of talking to her, I've heard it so often! In the end, unfortunately, she doesn't try again and speaks badly of herself, which sadly shows how his condescending behavior shows its unhealthy effect on her mental wellbeing. He lives from her money and then this house joke even makes fun of her, laughing nastily, gosh, what a coward and loser he is!
Can someone please post this fight? I cant seem to find it.

Reactions: 1

Vashtea

Someone here (I forgot her name, sorry) found out where her mum's B&B was (can't remember the name though). You can read about it somewhere at the end of the first thread.

And as for gross Charlie: well as long as he's able show his bare chest to the world, he doesn't seem to care what he wears 😉.

All fur coat and no knickers 🤭.
Yeah I would love to read the comments on her business...

Sandy2507

Here are my reasons I still watch, ad blocker enabled of course :ROFLMAO:
  • hate watching to call her out on her bs and laugh at her clownish behavior on this thread
  • keeping a close eye on the preservation of that beautiful home (that she definitely doesn't deserve)
  • the countryside and gardening content is relaxing I guess
  • those dogs are pretty cute when you mute out Josie's grating voice
  • maybe we secretly enjoy watching a train wreck happen in slow motion?
Haha 🤣, good reasons! So I‘ll block the ads and keep on inspecting inspector! 🧐

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
I actually use amazon affiliates and that’s not how it works. You only get up to 10% commission on the product linked. Where did you guys get this info otherwise?

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
She used man child's vouchers ;)

So is UK still under lockdown? Most places in US are not and we are free to move about. We are planning a family trip to my parent's house for Memorial Day weekend. My parents, siblings/grandkids, etc. Even in lockdown we would still be permitted to do this.

Why would you go out of your way to state "this is not an ad" when you could just state it was an affiliate link... We all know how affiliate links (ADS) work!

She used to have friends come along with her in the come shopping with me vlogs, etc. Maybe it is the distance and the pandemic?

Glad someone else is taking note of all the clutter in that home. She is turning into LEM very quickly. Filling her home with empty objects that she doesn't use and that certainly don't fill her empty void.

The UK still seems to be on lock down based on what I read on here. I live in the USA. However, even before she was not adhering to the social distancing rules. There was always 3-5 ppl there at a point.

The affiliate link/Ad thing on IG- i swear it’s towards me. I got into her head yesterday and she called me grumpy lol

ED18B0C7-90B7-44EC-B49B-DE41FED7E8B6.jpeg

• Haha

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
I think working hard means simply that - working hard . I know a person who by all definition works hard. Yet this person is awfully bad at what she does but nobody can deny she works hard . The world of fashion is as frivolous as it gets and so is everything Josie does. Competely removed from reality. But for many who follow her and similar people it's escapism and that is good too , but unfortunately and obviously it also belongs to our current (pre covid) world of dreadful consumerism. You can work hard in an easy job. It just means you invest a lot of your time and energy into it. Also , not everyone can start a YouTube channel just like that and easily get a lot of views and followers. That takes hard work in the sense of a lot of time , energy and dedication. Whether it really makes a relevant contribution to society , that is a completely different thing. Most of us don't have hard jobs if compared to the sacrifice of doctors and nurses and the like, especially now. And although there are many t.v. shows about hospitals and doctors , I don't think you'll find a nurse doing a YouTube channel about her every day work. I just don't think it makes sense to compare although I perfectly understand what you mean. Anyway, just my humble opinion :)
there are nurses with YouTube channels!

@notsoposh not everything she does is copied content. Some of it has been in the past but it isn’t 100% plagiarized. It’s not like she’s redoing other people’s YouTube videos every single time. And yes, in content, you often spin other people’s content to create new content as there’s only so much new information you can write it film about certain topics.

notsoposh

VIP Member
Yes I would like to know this too.

We (The Netherlands) are allowed a lot more freedom at the moment and we'll get even more after the 1th of June, but how is it in the rest of the world?
For us too, rules will be a bit more relaxed from June 1

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Yes darlings and dumba$$es I do work so hard for my YouTube channel yes playing dress up in gifted Polyester Plastic clothes and editing for a hours yes Oh how jealous everyone is of me wishing they could have my big house , money and pink shorts my little butler chef .. anybody that says she works hard has never had a real job ... Try nursing for 12 hours night shift .. looks like she’s off her period today and showing off her pearly white dentures and granny attire oh how exciting for all the obsessed fans !!View attachment 131704View attachment 131705View attachment 131709
Yooooo you have me rolling with the last pic. Lmfao

Totally get that. It’s just that some are really impractical. A friend of mine lived in one and to reach the guest room, you had to verge on breaking your neck with these crazy stairs. I understand the importance of keeping it that way, it’s just difficult. Imagine if you become disabled or you have disabled guests as well...really no accommodations in some of these buildings.
I absolutely agree! The proportions and layout can be an absolute nightmare. And sometimes the ceilings are so low with beams anyone over 6'2'' would knock their head on! On the other hand, many have been modernised so much that every room has a chunk cut out for an en suite that has no windows.

Oh yes, I almost forgot Corona over this thread! Especially when all started with the pandemic, it was such a welcome distraction to watch Lady Aga and read this thread here! I watch Prof. Drosten too! He's one of my go-to experts when I want to know more about the virus.
And true, probably influencers serve as a valve for letting of a little steam when we don't want to speak badly of people we know in real life. They are public people after all, who should be used to be judged.
Exactly, and I don't need to worry about information certain newspapers (Murdoch owned ones in particular) might have found through phone hacking because they post it all themselves and can pre-edit what they show. And lets face it, we wouldn't be talking about them if they didn't consistently try to make money dishonestly by not disclosing ads and conning viewers.

Annesophie

I stand corrected: she said at the end of her vlog that she didn't use a voucher.

Do I believe her? Hell no 😂
I believe her.
She used store credit from previously returned items (that she bought with a voucher).
She didn’t say she paid with Lala’s paypal account.