Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her recent vlog but the comments on the house joke‘s behavior made me curious. However, that’s what Lady Aga is probably up to? Attracting more viewers by showing weird fights always works and regarding the numerous comments here and me getting back to watch her shows that her plan works. Not saying their weird relationship isn’t real, it definitely is! However, you won’t show disputes or inappropriate behavior if it weren’t for a reason. And as we know Lady Aga and her house joke it’s always for money, right!!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her recent vlog but the comments on the house joke‘s behavior made me curious. However, that’s what Lady Aga is probably up to? Attracting more viewers by showing weird fights always works and regarding the numerous comments here and me getting back to watch her shows that her plan works. Not saying their weird relationship isn’t real, it definitely is! However, you won’t show disputes or inappropriate behavior if it weren’t for a reason. And as we know Lady Aga and her house joke it’s always for money, right!!
Normally I would agree, but this felt more personal to me.

Just imagine how it must feel when all these gullible women are gushing over your "perfect" boyfriend and you have just been told off for the millionth time. I think she just snapped and wanted revenge (and now she is probably regretting it after he has eaten some fake humble pie).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Normally I would agree, but this felt more personal to me.

Just imagine how it must feel when all these gullible women are gushing over your "perfect" boyfriend and you have just been told off for the millionth time. I think she just snapped and wanted revenge (and now she is probably regretting it after he has eaten some fake humble pie).
Probably true, anyway, we don’t know the reason and are all assuming. What is more important to me is the fact that she lets herself publicly being treated badly by a man and as an influencer she is a kind of role model for her followers who can’t or are not willing to see through the facade. I do appreciate that at least some of her viewers comment on the house joke‘s attitude towards her. We should never accept mental abuse of women and always speak up on this sad issue!!

• Heart
Than she is smarter then i tought :LOL: and both are good actors;). But as you said, those weird fights are funny to watch and keep me coming back and see whats going on with Lady Aga and pink shorts and her entourage (dogs).

Reactions: 3
Than she is smarter then i tought :LOL: and both are good actors;). But as you said, those weird fights are funny to watch and keep me coming back and see whats going on with Lady Aga and pink shorts and her entourage (dogs).
I found it very uncomfortable and sad to watch, but I'm in to witness his public downfall 👍.

Reactions: 11
I give them to the end of summer or the winter when the heating gets turned on. The stress and financial burden of two properties is going to make their already strained relationship worse. Wonder how fast she's going to kick gnome out of the house when the influencer marked changes and he (his siter) connections no longer get them any work.

I give them to the end of summer or the winter when the heating gets turned on. The stress and financial burden of two properties is going to make their already strained relationship worse. Wonder how fast she's going to kick gnome out of the house when the influencer marked changes and he (his siter) connections no longer get them any work.
I'm sure she'll do just fine on her own, because she is an experienced scammer and hustler, and I don't believe for a minute that he (his sister) has any usefull connections what so ever at the moment.

Probably true, anyway, we don’t know the reason and are all assuming. What is more important to me is the fact that she lets herself publicly being treated badly by a man and as an influencer she is a kind of role model for her followers who can’t or are not willing to see through the facade. I do appreciate that at least some of her viewers comment on the house joke‘s attitude towards her. We should never accept mental abuse of women and always speak up on this sad issue!!
What’s even worse Is all the women commenting saying it’s normal to ‘bicker’ in relationships..... that was no bickering

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok, I've watched the scene now! It is so frustrating and sad! At least she tried again to put the petals in the oven and didn't listen to that horrible house joke! I detest him so much, I can't tell! Let alone his voice! It makes me crazy when he speaks with that nasal, goofy voice! And then this knowing-it-all-so-much-better-attidude! "You should have listened to me, you plonker." He calls her a plonker again! Seems to be his usual way of talking to her, I've heard it so often! In the end, unfortunately, she doesn't try again and speaks badly of herself, which sadly shows how his condescending behavior shows its unhealthy effect on her mental wellbeing. He lives from her money and then this house joke even makes fun of her, laughing nastily, gosh, what a coward and loser he is!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
In the Dubai vlog he’s gearing up for an argument and it drowns into music and the vlog ends and the other video it’s her speaking about it, in this video the argument was the starting part and we clearly get to hear his obnoxious comments.

I also remember she had made a comment that he was totally drunk on a night out and someone tried to mug him and Charlie being the idiot tried to fight the guy. Charlie was attacked with brick to his face, and he walked around with a swollen face for a week.
I think that’s when she put her foot down about him drinking.
I think she left this in the vlog to have another vlog to talk about it because the house is empty and gardening content is boring (also bad weather this week)

Back when I was just casually watching a video of hers here and there I thought she never showed her partner in videos and I figured that must be because he had like a real world job and didn’t want to be involved with YouTube. I can’t believe how wrong I was in that assumption and I have no idea how I picked it up?? So weird.

I have to say from what I’ve seen of Charlie so far, I’m not really a fan. I don’t like how he jumps in to explain things as soon as she mentions something — it’s unnecessary and I didn’t tune in to watch him (I mean, I actually tuned in to watch the house, then the dogs, then Josie, and Charlie is not actually on the list).

Having just watched her latest video, I’m not really sure why she is trying to daily vlog? She didn’t really do anything that warranted a vlog, even by our current self iso standards. Also all her scolding of the dogs for pissing on the carpet really weirded my (non-carpet pissing) cat out.
The vlog is just peace’s of content film on different sequences you can tell she doesn’t have enough content. But need to keep daily vlogging and showing content to get more people spending and pay the mortgage...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok, I've watched the scene now! It is so frustrating and sad! At least she tried again to put the petals in the oven and didn't listen to that horrible house joke! I detest him so much, I can't tell! Let alone his voice! It makes me crazy when he speaks with that nasal, goofy voice! And then this knowing-it-all-so-much-better-attidude! "You should have listened to me, you plonker." He calls her a plonker again! Seems to be his usual way of talking to her, I've heard it so often! In the end, unfortunately, she doesn't try again and speaks badly of herself, which sadly shows how his condescending behavior shows its unhealthy effect on her mental wellbeing. He lives from her money and then this house joke even makes fun of her, laughing nastily, gosh, what a coward and loser he is!
Can someone please post this fight? I cant seem to find it.

Reactions: 1
River Island’s pieces are shockingly similar to Zimmermann😳
But she knows her audience, they will sell like hot cakes

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.