Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned shabby chic yesterday with the fabric swatches ... where is she putting that? If in bedroom it's probably ok, but living room umm no

She is ignorant on the style and period of this home completely...

I still cannot imagine a green sofa with pink walls... I get red and green are complimentary colors but... ehh

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 128434

In her recent vlog Lady Aga presented the future library – dark and gloomy like its owners! There will be 3 to 4 books in the library.
Let me make an educated guess which ones:
  • “Survival Guide for Women with Garden Gnomes” and
  • “How to bounce back after an Existential Failure – There will always be Tomorrow” and probably a third one if they will still live there in 2022:
  • “Kamasutra to activate your Love Life – Advice for Desperate Housewives” and only one book belonging to Dwarf Gardener:
  • “Upcycling – How to make your old Pink Shorts look brand new”
You forgot to add the book she recommended in a gift guide a few years back:

"How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings: Non-threatening Leadership Strategies for Women" :ROFLMAO:

I hear it's Charlie's favorite

• Haha
Reactions: 15

"How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings: Non-threatening Leadership Strategies for Women" :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah I remember that. That was my turning point from her crazy videos. I initially thought she was joking then realized she was serious about the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't worry, the paint job wil be sponsored by the brand.

I've said it before, but it still has to sink in, I guess, so I'll say it again: everything is free!

Oh and them painting the walls themselves would be so funny, but it would definitely lead to them breaking up 😂.
The travesty that would be *eye roll* lol lol

Haha, I burst out laughing, that’s so funny! This book must be the older edition of „Survival guide for women with a garden gnome“ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't really watch any other youtubers besides makeup related ones. I watch Pink Delusion Disney Princess Freddy and Josie for a while but do the other youtubers obsess this much with PINK? Honestly, I'm starting to think this is some competition between her and Freddy about who gets the most pink in their homes because someone has to be the Pink Queen.

Her old place was actually cute and quaint. I really liked it as it wasn't anything over the top.

She needs a ounce of humbleness because this is pretty ridiculous. I'm not jealous of her by any means because she's a slave to that house and thats kinda sad. All this stress is going to age her too. No matter how much Elemis cream products and sunscreen she uses (because hats don't serve a purpose besides for pictures).

This house is really just for instagram just like anything ever posted on there. Just for likes and this is sad because this house deserves respect and integrity in its upkeep. Such a beautiful home it is....BUT i'm enjoying watching these idiots bring out the trashiness within themselves on vlog at a time.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a room
traditinal-bedroom_cwb-architecture-56a08cd85f9b58eba4b17c9d.png

What I'd pay to see her decorate her room like this lol
Interior-Decorating-Home-Design-Room-Ideas-Pink-Bedrooms.jpg

Sorry for the long rant but this is interesting:

"If you’d have asked me five years ago whether I’d be working for myself, I’d have told you that I’d love to, but it just didn’t seem realistic. I’ve always wanted to be my own boss, and have always been entrepreneurial, from charging 5p to read fortunes to my classmates in class 3, to creating my own jewellery brand to raise money for a trip to Tanzania, to training as a spray tan technician to make extra cash in my gap year. I love to keep busy, I love to make money – and there’s no shame in that.
My late father was also an entrepreneur, starting a successful vehicle rental and property business from absolute scratch, and my mum was a freelance teaching assistant, making extra each month by teaching children Spanish at our home; so the corporate lifestyle was not something I was used to hearing about."

I now wonder what happened to that business (vehicle). I'm assuming the property business was the B&B?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Comparing her to other You Tubers her channel is so small. I mean most are pulling in 100,000 views per video she is struggling at 20 and then now that she has moved she has reached 50,000..... I think her personality has changed so much maybe that's the reason. I actually liked her in 2016, and now she acts bizarre. The accent, the up tightness, it's all weird... it's like she has multiple personalities..

@ overthinkingit, nice new photo hilarious !!

oh new video is up ,,, here we go,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope they have Listed Buildings consent before they start painting otherwise they might find they will get a hefty fine.

Reactions: 13
Omg ok , I love little puff sleeves, yes it is in,, but here lately she has been wearing 1980's huge ridiculous
528778185376e5a48e76733dffd169b1.jpg
a2d26e40261fced623e224982f9bcdc0.png
sleeves.. it looks hideous.. soon this will happen : next the hair is going to get bigger...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Behind her (forced) smiles I sometimes see a glimpse of unhappiness. I hope her mental health is alright and she doesn’t have a breakdown from all this money grabbing stress on top of dealing with that pink joke of a fiancé of hers.
I don't like her and I think her way of doing business is sketchy at best but I hope that if she does have problems, be they relationship, financial or other, that she has someone she can work through them with. I'm not sure how well she can talk to Pink Shorts about issues in a constructive manner, he seems so blase about spending money in the vlogs, so I really hope she has someone for that, or seeks outside help if she needs it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't like her and I think her way of doing buisiness is sketchy at best but I hope that if she does have problems, be they relationship, financial or other, that she has someone she can work through them with. I'm not sure how well she can talk to Pink Shorts about issues in a constructive manner, he seems so blase about spending money in the vlogs, so I really hope she has someone for that, or seeks outside help if she needs it.
I bet they fight over money a lot a lot...

She wants to save the flowers but poison the ducks... weirdo. She needs a nice kick in the ass into the pond...

Reactions: 11
Oh my god! The way that Charlie spoke to her over the petals was so out of order. She should have kicked his little pink arse out of the house!

Reactions: 10
I bet they fight over money a lot a lot...

She wants to save the flowers but poison the ducks... weirdo. She needs a nice kick in the ass into the pond...
Does anyone remember the video from Christmas last year where she'd gone shopping at Aldi and had to hide the bags from the cock Charlie , she even said on the video he was a food snob and would only eat food from the best such as Marks and Spencer's plus Waitrose etc I really cannot see this relationship lasting tbh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_2462.PNG

Really? like I said a little puff ok but the 1980s puffy take flight like a seagull... it makes her head look
small ... she's morphing into a bird...

• Haha
I bet they fight over money a lot...
I think they fight about absolutely everything. He is so sensitive to preceived criticism that she has to walk on eggshells not to hurt his feelings, but he still snaps from time to time anyway and there is only so much she can take of his constant lectures and subtle put-downs 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She isn't smart:unsure::rolleyes:... you can press flowers into a book or hang upside down in a very hot , dry room... I have done that in my car several times...

I am surprised she kept pink shorts on there fussing at her...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.