Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's her laughing, you can hear it in a couple of other places too. I think she recorded a voice over to add to the already filmed footage.
I said is so produced that soon will get pre- recorded laughs ....
They are in process of re-painting the master bathroom . Can someone tell me why is this even necessary? The house is freshly refurbished and I don’t see anything wrong with the colour of that particular bathroom .

Why don’t they just hire a helicopter and drop a few gallons of that “ballerina shoe whatever” pink paint all over the house .
because bathroom is the only place apart from kitchen to share now... so will be 3 or 4 more vlogs only on bathroom

Reactions: 3
I found it very uncomfortable to watch too 😒.

And I agree that she isn't afraid of him, but I think she's stuck in this toxic relationship at the moment and still actively dancing the toxic dance with him.

It's only when she stops "dancing", she can see what is going on and leave him, but she is nowhere near that point yet.
It is a most definitely a toxic relationship and I think each suffers at the hand of the other.

Reactions: 6
It is a most definitely a toxic relationship and I think each suffers at the hand of the other.
They are completely co-dependent. She needs arm candy for the gram. He wants status. It’s a win win. There’s no love there, that is so obvious. I would respect her more if she binned him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the tension in that house , the stress of the money the bickering and it's all on you tube to see surely that is bad for her brand , she likes to promote everything is lovey dovey
The shame and embarrassment for her if it all goes tits up

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think I’m starting to get allergic reaction to Charlie’s nasal voice . Oh god , I don’t understand how one can live together with that patronising plonker .

Reactions: 12
also, this got lost in the shuffle but she looked and sounded like a literal witch when she was sweeping all around, shrieking at the dogs as if either of them would actually answer her about who had an accident on the carpet.

(isn't this the second vlog in a row where one of her dogs had an accident? how are they not housebroken?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is he suffering from her actions?

I think Charlie feels humiliated by her success, but that isn't her fault.

She's already being submissive to him, so I can understand that she snaps at him from time to time (I would have punched him in the face a long time ago 😆).

She plays him like a fiddle though, I give her that 😉.

Reactions: 9
My god! I'm losing the will! Petals in the oven! She does have a normal oven so not sure why she is using the aga. Why does he care if shes wasting her time with them, shes catering to her older audience. I think shes trying it out for wedding confetti.

Why is she working with Ted Baker - lots of sexual harassment claims last year against them. Wouldnt touch them at all but I guess desperate for work. Just shows her morals and values!

Waitrose best not do a deal with them! Stop bloody mentioning them - everyone needs to eat

Her lips seem to get bigger by the day. It just highlights her overbite quite badly.

I cant understand going from river island products to pure silk- way different in price and target audience. Funnily enough she never mentioned if lilysilk is made from sustainable silk or not! Huge hypocrite

No one brats about the country side in dresses apart from hunting balls!

She must be cold if she cant be bothered to try on her free stuff. But she did do a cheeky mention about being gifted them and a comment about how she bought the river island stuff but her eyes did wider alot when she said that.

I dont know why she keeps going on about her hot spot and 3g usage as she'll be claiming it as a works phone back to the 'business'.

Why aren't her dogs house trained? Sheer laziness is that, theres no excuse not to have then trained

Why did they have a tub of paint on the grass?

They go food shopping multiple times a week- why?!

I get the feeling they would be better suited to a Victorian house than what they have

• Heart
Reactions: 13
also, this got lost in the shuffle but she looked and sounded like a literal witch when she was sweeping all around, shrieking at the dogs as if either of them would actually answer her about who had an accident on the carpet.

(isn't this the second vlog in a row where one of her dogs had an accident? how are they not housebroken?)
I've never seen the dogs have an accident in the other house I'm wondering if the dogs are picking up on the atmosphere and what with head being a brute to Dickie plus her shrieking that's maybe their way of stressing

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Dickie once peed on the photographer, but he is "special" 🙃.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice at the end of the video she states this boy is addicted to shopppinnnggg...( you both are though ) Doesn't she buy a lot of clothes...? plus he spilled paint in the yard ! hhhhahahah. Then the dog peeing.. maybe just a bad day all around... I don't know I kinda like she showed the real side,,, I get tired of the fake videos. I enjoy positive stuff but sometimes it's nice to see that it's not perfect...

• Heart
Bloody hell just seen that! I would NEVER let my boyfriend talk to me like that, nor would he let me talk to him like that! How patronising of him to speak to her like that! He’s talking to her like she’s a child!
Why does he always feel the need to butt in with unneeded commentary. Let her try it, if it doesn't work she'll clean up the mess... and apparently his too, when he makes mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today's video was very odd.
I can't understand why she included the episode with Charlie and I can't understand why she included the dog weeing on the rug.

There is absolutely no excuse for Charlie's behaviour but I don't think she is afraid of him or intimidated by him. In the past I have felt that she could be quite spiteful and manipulative and I think that is why she included the episode with Charlie....to punish him or she is setting up the 'divorce' narrative.

I found today's video very uncomfortable to watch, she had an 'attitude' throughout. Very irritated and snarky.
She wants a rich man and looking viewers for the vlog explaining it

Notice at the end of the video she states this boy is addicted to shopppinnnggg...( you both are though ) Doesn't she buy a lot of clothes...? plus he spilled paint in the yard ! hhhhahahah. Then the dog peeing.. maybe just a bad day all around... I don't know I kinda like she showed the real side,,, I get tired of the fake videos. I enjoy positive stuff but sometimes it's nice to see that it's not perfect...
Showing us not perfect yes, but toxic no! 😒

Why does he always feel the need to butt in with unneeded commentary. Let her try it, if it doesn't work she'll clean up the mess... and apparently his too, when he makes mistakes.
And he doesn't even appreciate it 😡.

She is like a helicopter mum that just clears everything out of the way, so her child won't be hurt or disappointed 🙄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Showing us not perfect yes, but toxic no! 😒
I just hope that younger people watching her vlogs (and Lydia's, Vistoria's etc.) that aspire to her lifestyle don't internalise that as normal behaviour in a healthy relationship if someone's just having a bad day.

• Heart
I feel seen 😂 I’m Body By Bacon btw. I predict that I will be blocked by the end of the night, as I’m taking all these idiots to task on their defence of that behaviour.
I am pretty sure all the likes on your comments are from us here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.