Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ahhh, i just banged my...."
"Todger?"
Just as well you put todger on a separate line. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think she mentioned a couple of vlog back that the company reached out to her after she mentioned looking at their lights in an earlier vlog... so I assume these were the gifted lights.
Perhaps this brand doesn't do affiliate links so it's not worth bothering to post a link? She normally links everything, I don't think paying for them herself would make a difference and I really don't think she did that in the first place.

Sorry I couldn't catch it either.

Especially the right one... did she pluck half of it off or what?

I have 2 things to add about the last vlog:
1) Wow, she actually bought (probably was gifted) some not pink items :oops:
2) Bloody hell those sofas do not go with that green lamp :eek:, what was she thinking?
Thank you. 😊

Seriously....! Are her teeth too big for her mouth or something?! 😱
She had her teeth with composite bonding done a few months ago (gifted, presumably) to fill in extra gaps. I wish I could still find the Instagram stories mentioning it.

What a mistake, now they look far too "done" and are not proportionate to the size and shape of her face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
95251C6F-EB9D-4BA4-86C8-9CC4A989BFA9.jpeg
F666692C-0D7B-4440-A0DB-1EDEA65C0D14.jpeg
O
One of the older ladies under Lady Obnoxious’s YouTube asked her if she was kin to Jane Goodall ( the monkey lady ) she looks a lot like this woman .. kinda creepy the resemblance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief if she keeps on with her eyebrows they will eventually fall off! I saw her get them tattooed twice in two different videos.. now she’s dying them ..just saw everyone’s comments on this! My service is so slow so I am trying to read through all of it today. Sorry if I repeat the conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good grief if she keeps on with her eyebrows they will eventually fall off! I saw her get them tattooed twice in two different videos.. now she’s dying them ..just saw everyone’s comments on this! My service is so slow so I am trying to read through all of it today. Sorry if I repeat the conversation
No need to apologize! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“You’re getting free content every day” is such a bratty response.
Actually, you’re selling our views to advertisers. That’s how this works.
F0FB33DE-D3AA-4113-9AB3-9F4569345B8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In today's vlog at about 21.12 Charlie grabs his ribs and winces.
Can anyone make out what Charlie and Josie said?
I think he said "banged my" assuming he banged his ribs and I think she said "told ya" or "toja" maybe she told him it would hurt earlier when he banged himself or she is talking about his penis ;-)

I watch because:
1. I just love, love, love the house and the garden , watching the vlogs has been a great distraction from everything happening now.
2. coming here to read the comments :)
and. .....hmmm I think that's it :D
I am exactly the same. I never knew about these vloggers and what they do and I never knew of this forum to criticise them, now I just loooove it all.

• Heart
Did anyone ever win her dental makeover prize? Did she even still go back to that amaaaaazing dentist 🙄

• Haha
Small SURVEY, just for the fun of this thread:

Obviously, we are all annoyed with Lady Aga and her house & garden joke. I sometimes ask myself, if so, why on earth do I still flick through their vlogs and not stop watching at all? Actually and normally in real life, it’s none of my business how other people look or how they live. In real life, I restrain from judging others and try to live and let live. Not so with influencers: Well, one reason why I keep on flicking through the vlogs is just for the fun of this thread. I love to read and comment on your funny and often insightful posts and it’s a kind of distraction from my job. However, that’s the only reason, why I keep on track with those weirdos. Mostly, I get annoyed with primarily the house joke Charlie, then I don’t like what the channel has turned into – namely, a mere advertising channel -, after a few seconds watching, Ads pop up, which turns me off already. And when I read your comments on how they ruin that beautiful house by making a pink castle out of it, destroying nature around the house, pretending to be Lady and Lord of Cotswold while being dumb as tit, I’m really so fed up with them that I swear to myself not watching anymore. I don’t know whether I’d better stop watching them at all. I mean, each click on their videos helps them to move on with that crap, right. I don’t want to be one of their promoters. If there’s only one click less, I’d belong to the change I want to see in the world.

HOW ABOUT YOU? Have you ever thought of your reasons why you keep on watching? It’ll be fun if you posted them and we’d endorse each others masochism – haha! :)

My reasons to keep on watching (flicking through the vlogs):

• First and foremost: this thread and the community here
  • Distraction from my job (I’m working from home at the moment)
  • I love this beautiful historic house
  • I actually came from the Clapham house in London, which I loved more, kept on watching…
  • It’s fun imagining how to furnish the house – I love interior design and architecture, which I’m obsessed with for my own house (totally different to their style of course :) )
  • Escapism? I love to live where I live, I’m completely satisfied with my own house, but I am dreaming of a holiday home in England (just dreaming!)
  • Are we all masochistic when we keep on occupying ourselves with those weirdos?

WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS TO KEEP ON WATCHING? Looking forward to reading your replies! :)
Hello from Australia
  • I first started watching because of the beautiful house. Being older I am not really the slightest bit interested in the little floaty frocks she keeps trying on.
  • Enjoy reading and participating in this forum - pleased to see others with the same opinions as me regarding all this consuming
  • Interested watching what she does to the house - sad too though to see she is changing colours, lights etc looks like she is going to spoil it
  • Amazed at how the life of a vlogger works - who could be bothered filming their whole life all day
  • Love seeing their walks thorough the countryside - thank goodness though that you can zoom through the vlogs
Confessions (don't hate me) ;-)
  • I actually don't mind her voiceovers for the dogs, I think they are cute - although I dislike all the kissing and mummy and carryon with the dogs
  • I actually dont mind Charlie too much I think he is just very very excited about the new house and garden

Reactions: 5
The rolling of the R’s 🤮🤮🤮🤮
The lamp is 🤮🤮🤮🤮
And the commenters are bleeping deluded 😂😂😂 one said josie you are so humble 😂😂😂😂😂😂ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Small SURVEY, just for the fun of this thread:

WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS TO KEEP ON WATCHING? Looking forward to reading your replies! :)
I came across her during my capsule wardrobe phases. I actually really have more of a Miss Louise style, but Josie had some new-to-me inspo at the time.
Now I just love a good trainwreck and 90 Day Fiance isn't airing anymore.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello from Australia
  • I first started watching because of the beautiful house. Being older I am not really the slightest bit interested in the little floaty frocks she keeps trying on.
  • Enjoy reading and participating in this forum - pleased to see others with the same opinions as me regarding all this consuming
  • Interested watching what she does to the house - sad too though to see she is changing colours, lights etc looks like she is going to spoil it
  • Amazed at how the life of a vlogger works - who could be bothered filming their whole life all day
  • Love seeing their walks thorough the countryside - thank goodness though that you can zoom through the vlogs
Confessions (don't hate me) ;-)
  • I actually don't mind her voiceovers for the dogs, I think they are cute - although I dislike all the kissing and mummy and carryon with the dogs
  • I actually dont mind Charlie too much I think he is just very very excited about the new house and garden
Morning Josie. Was wondering when you’d show up here 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.