Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
Ok tattlers, I have a confession. I had a sex-dream about kips. It was last Friday and I’ve been horrendously disturbed by it.
Basically he kissed me at his wedding, outside a big barn…he told me he was scared 🤣 he said he needed glasses but grace wouldn’t let him wear them for the wedding photos!!
Inside the barn, Grace was having a photo shoot complete with props (like horses, hay and villagers) just for herself.
it was one of the weirdest dreams I ever had and I had a SpongeBob Square pants sex dream a few years ago.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

clickonkelly

Can I just ask, why did she feel the need to mention running? Today of all days? She has NEVER posted about running before always walks or the gym. And now this morning after that shocking story she decides you know what, I’ll mention I tried to run with Chris and running is not my thing? God what a fucking idiot.

Reactions: 83

username123456

My partner and I have a non shedding dog and he sleeps in our room. He can sleep wherever he wants but he likes to be with us.

Dogs don't live long lives compared to humans and he has no one else apart from us so if sleeping in our room makes him happy I don't really care what other people think and selfishly I flipping love having him with us.

FWIW - he has been trained and doesn't have a crate. He also doesn't destroy our furniture or go to the toilet indoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I absolutely respect your feelings in relation to Ashling's death but it's a bit of an exaggeration to accuse her of being devoid of empathy. She could have done with some help on how she's handled this but implying she's some sort of sociopath who's on the hustle the whole time is going a bit far. My theory is that she was unaware of the murder when she made the comments (because, I believe, if it doesn't happen on Insta, it simply doesn't happen, as far as G is concerned). I'd say she's mortified, even if she's having trouble expressing it.
She posted about the murder THEN after that posted about herself going running..

Do you think we are this outraged for nothing like ??? Seriously!!! So your theory is a load of shite excuse my language

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I honestly couldn't give a shit what she looks like, how dirty her house is and if her cat is dragging it's arse all over her worktops. There are no words to describe this woman other than vile in her timing today. Women the length of this county are feeling sad and angry at what happened in Tullamore yesterday, a beautiful girl, out for a run, murdered for simply being a woman. And here she is... A half arsed, reposted story while in the same breath discussing how much she dislikes running. She is hands down... Thee most self obsessed, entitled individual and is absolutely fucking clueless. My blood is boiling 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Munster pulled off a great last minute win last night away in France. Peter O’Mahony their Captain in the post match interview said of course they were happy with win but the mood in the dressing room was somber and passed on their thoughts to the family. That’s the type of character you want young kids followin. A man, showing emotion and compassion for a loss everyone feels, not these empty headed, self obsessed greedy brats!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Are we collectively agreed that “The Stomp” is our Grace moment of 2021?! I still chuckle when I think of it!
Any other contenders?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Honestly starting to believe there’s something mentally wrong with this one.
There’s no way you can be that deluded/selfish/insensitive

She jumps on the bandwagon, posting a story of the horrifically upsetting story of Aisling Murphy. A story that’s caused so much genuine upset and disgust. Fear and horror on everyone’s mind. I’ve broken down a couple of times today, I just can’t get my head around it.
Fast forward, to her very NEXT story, and god forgive me - her fat, orange, sweaty head trying to convince people she’s fit and healthy.

She couldn’t give two fucks about what’s happened to that poor girl. She genuinely has already forgotten about it.
She’s a horrible person. Ugly on the inside and fucking atrocious on the outside.

Sorry, I know this message is strong but fuck me. She’s the worst.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Sah3466

Thread title
Her number of followers has taken a dive, its clear greasy grace is no longer our vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Lola175

Jesus you tell she's out of touch with the world or the news so absorbed in her own shit,grace read the room no one is talking about going for run this morning

Reactions: 62

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The two stories side by side about running!! This says absolutely everything about this clown!!!
She needs a MASSIVE dose of cop the fuck on!!!
Most of the huns have been a massive let down with this horrendous story. Ya have a bloody platform, use it for good not only just to line your fucking pockets.
Holly Carpenter did something really simple and decided to set up a sunrise walk on Saturday morning for no gain just so women and men could come together and talk or whatever or just show their respects.
We are all Ashling, looking over our shoulders when we're walking after dark, worried sick if a friend/sister/daughter doesn't text to say they're home safe, a nervous wreck when we're in a taxi alone and the driver takes a route we're not familiar with.
So I think when this lot have a far reaching voice they should shout about these things and say enough is enough but here ya have Grace with a token post and an insensitive story about running straight after, honestly I shouldn't be surprised but I am!

• Heart
Reactions: 56