Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT POXY TOE!
Grace, the house is about to burn down. Grab the most prized possessions

“SURE HUN, JUSSSS LEMME POKE THAAA TOE”

Kick ball chain, kick ball chain.
Jesus how could you pose in that gear🙈she looks gross needs a long too over that belly would hate to see her from behind😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out for a walk, feedin the deer. Looking like a “cutie” in my womens best gear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Someone's mentioned not feeding them on her grid. Wonder will she bother replying.

Reactions: 3
Practically every child was brought to see deer? 😂😂 I'm not defending her ever but good god, first world problems, children weren't brought to see deer before Christmas, it's positively neglect! 😂

I don't know any child that was brought to see deer actually.
No need to take it so personally. Wasn’t said as in bringing kids to see deer is the cornerstone of good parenting, more to highlight that graces kids, yet again get a raw deal and are brought to experience things weeks after most children. She has a habit of doing it, like the time she brought them to the Enchanted set the day it was dismantled. Just an example of her half assed parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aw. Our Claire. Cluuu-ur.

She tries to go for this boho, hippy-chic vibe. Posting videos of deer in the Phoenix Park accompanied by some hipster, piano jazz band….but she couldn’t be further from this (she also couldn’t name one alt band let alone music form apart from DJ Sami/Spice Girls)

The truth is, she opened her flaps and had a baby. She gained followers. Since that, she’s posted mundane, crippling content. Pancakes, cats, and flabby leggings.
Yet, she’s rewarded for this. Rewarded and made her believe in her own little (odd shaped) head - that she constitutes it as a career.
the world is fucked!
Flaps! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Grace. Sienna is BEGGING you for some interaction by asking to do the gingerbread house with her. And you palm her off to kips because you are "not artistic"????

Seriously, Sienna couldn't give two shits if it looks like Shreks swamp or Buckingham fuckin Palace she just wants to be with you!!

I bet she's going for a fuckin mediation bath with the fuckin dog after dinner and that's why she doesn't want to do anything with Sienna.

And she wonders why people continue to highlight her crappy attitude towards her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
"Tik Tok is good for ONE thing.... number 1- Wasting time AND recipes"
She doesn't do anything to help herself 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its horrible to watch the way she fobs off her daughter. What a horrible person. Poor child is always with Chris while that lump gives all her attention to her son. She really is total cow.

Reactions: 6
The whole not feeding the deer campaign is so well advertised at the moment I've even heard it on the news and radio. She's some dope. Same type that would be crying victim if a wild animal hurt her!!.

Reactions: 13
Its horrible to watch the way she fobs off her daughter. What a horrible person. Poor child is always with Chris while that lump gives all her attention to her son. She really is total cow.
Don’t insult cows 🐄 sloth 🦥 please 😁

Reactions: 5
Gingerbread house is probably sitting there since before Christmas 😪

Reactions: 10
"I'm not very arty" is she forgetting she has been trying to convince everyone she is an arty, yoga loving hippy dippy for nearly a year now? Keep up with your own crap ya thick

Reactions: 23
Top words that boil my shite solid from Gracey.
1."GoOd MoRRRnIng EvErYoNEeEee" and placing the hand under her chins.
2. BESTIES. Fuckin every bleep and their cousin is her bestie.
3. And our latest favourite the ever draining Cuties.
Guuuuuhhhdd MORNINGEVERYWUUUUHHHNNN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The one thing she definitely is right now is very very (and I can't stress this enough) BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.