Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the f**king cat down off the surfaces where you (Chris) prep your kids food šŸ¤¢
Because let's face it, it's not as it she'll clean it afterwards. I can feel a hair ball šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Its ok, she'll get someone in to clean the surfaces next week.
Does she not own an iron, that free sweatshirt is in a ball of creases. Shw mustn't be sending out jer washing anymore or they're not ironing it for her.
She's has to be trolling is now with the state of her coming on with her tit content.
All the classes and walking she does and she doesn't look even a tiny bit better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus you tell she's out of touch with the world or the news so absorbed in her own tit,grace read the room no one is talking about going for run this morning

Reactions: 62
Jesus you tell she's out of touch with the world or the news so absorbed in her own tit,grace read the room no one is talking about going for run this morning
She doesnā€™t know how to read a room but Chris and her friends will know wha she meant.

Reactions: 7
Thought the same thing. Like how can you be so bleeping tone deaf.

Reactions: 22
Wow.. sheā€™s so selfish.. posts about that poor young girl loosing her life and then straight back on to talking about herself as usual!

Reactions: 20
This is annoying me and it's petty as duck, but something thats so easy to fix and anyone who has kids knows the pain of hunting a lost drawstring. Everytime she comes on with a hoodie its lost one side of it's drawstring into the hood, its a bloody quick fix in a hood, it just screams of Grace just not appreciating or giving a tit about her free clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoā€™s talking about going for a run this morning only gracešŸ˜Œ
Could someone please contact matchstick and let them know the state she advertises those womanā€™s best gear! A ball of creases always they look Shite
Iv contacted them few times donā€™t want to againšŸ˜… they just seem to love heršŸ™„

Reactions: 10
The exercise takes up her whole day - morning class, home for breakfast, out for a run, home to get the dog, long walk with dog, by the time sheā€™s back and showered the kids are in from school, she eats dinner, she goes for her evening walk, and then the day is done. So bizarre and no need for all that even if she was single with no responsibilities. A walk/jog with the dog and kids is enough every day and 1-2 classes a week IF you can squeeze them in. I wonder is this all desperation to be thin for the weddingā€¦

Reactions: 17
I have an inkling there's a mild panic setting in over her weight loss for the wedding, hence the manic attempts at exercise.

Reactions: 25
I actually donā€™t think sheā€™s passionate about loosing weight for the wedding, I think she wants to make it look like she tried when in reality she hasnā€™t.. ā€œat least i tried kipsā€ sheā€™s too lazy to stick to any type of exercise and she clearly doesnā€™t eat healthy.. I can imagine her to be the type scoffing a coffee and donut when sheā€™s out for a walk but not mentioning that to kips when she gets home.. shes like a toddler, wants the praise for trying and for kips to be proud of her but doesnā€™t care about the outcome!

Reactions: 8
The exercise takes up her whole day - morning class, home for breakfast, out for a run, home to get the dog, long walk with dog, by the time sheā€™s back and showered the kids are in from school, she eats dinner, she goes for her evening walk, and then the day is done. So bizarre and no need for all that even if she was single with no responsibilities. A walk/jog with the dog and kids is enough every day and 1-2 classes a week IF you can squeeze them in. I wonder is this all desperation to be thin for the weddingā€¦
I always wondered why she goes out to walk at night on her own! I mean, Tallaght wouldnt be the safest place in Ireland at the best of times.... But at night, is highly dangerous, not like she dosnt have enough time to go in daylight..... i would be terrified anywayšŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's only doing it a couple of days though, right? She will quit soon as it's too much to maintain.* Anyway she can't outrun a bad diet, she'll never see results if she doesn't address that.

* Basing my comments on the fact she never sticks with anything and the best indicator of future performance is past performance šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god read the f*cing room Grace !! How insensitive to go from posting about that beautiful girl losing her life while out for a run....to straight away posting about going for a run! Just get in the bin you imbecile!! Your content is beyond boring.....seriously baffles me how she can live her life this way and think anyone gives a tit about the cat, dog, her gym visits etc.....Zzzzzzzzzzz!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The amount of crap on that table and instead of tidying it she fecks on out for a walk šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Dirty yoke

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.