Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace read the fuckin room. Women up and down the country are questioning whether it's fuckin safe to go for a run during the after poor Aisling.
Take your face away for a shite.
And take the fuckin cat off the counter. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my god read the f*cing room Grace !! How insensitive to go from posting about that beautiful girl losing her life while out for a run....to straight away posting about going for a run! Just get in the bin you imbecile!! Your content is beyond boring.....seriously baffles me how she can live her life this way and think anyone gives a tit about the cat, dog, her gym visits etc.....Zzzzzzzzzzz!!
Not even that, but to also say "running is not my thing", seriously Grace, STFU and read the bleeping room.

Reactions: 34
I have no words she’s an absolute slob state of that house and her and what is she like in the shorts

Reactions: 9
Jeasus her stories this morning, apart from the moronic mention of running, just gave me the ick 🤢🤢🤢
The colour of her, the new walking shoes on her, go and wash yourself you smelly little witch 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just goes to show she only posted that story saying RIP for that poor young girl cos she seen everyone else doing it. Didn’t even give it a thought or she wouldn’t have followed up saying she was going for a run.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Its ok, she'll get someone in to clean the surfaces next week.
Does she not own an iron, that free sweatshirt is in a ball of creases. Shw mustn't be sending out jer washing anymore or they're not ironing it for her.
She's has to be trolling is now with the state of her coming on with her tit content.
All the classes and walking she does and she doesn't look even a tiny bit better for it.
Totally - I’d really hope that if I’d been going to the gym much more and doing all these long walks and steps per day for the last few weeks as she’s been showing us - I’d at least be a few lb down and starting to see some changes around my face or tum or whatever. But she looks the exact same. Very reminiscent of Trisha. Show a load of gym and exercise content for 2 weeks, fall of the wagon and don’t show all the shite you’re eating behind scenes and then RESET LADS - and start again week 3. Then repeat. Really dangerous and unsustainable way of trying to lose weight. Smaller changes with a long term goal of improving overall health is the mindset needed for achievable and sustainable weight loss. Everything else is setting yourself up for failure.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god the state of her. So she's going to collect Sienna while wearing a pair of gym shorts, patchy tan, questionable looking runners, matted hair and a filthy clothes. I'd love to know what the rest of the school mums think of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I just ask, why did she feel the need to mention running? Today of all days? She has NEVER posted about running before always walks or the gym. And now this morning after that shocking story she decides you know what, I’ll mention I tried to run with Chris and running is not my thing? God what a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 83
Can I just ask, why did she feel the need to mention running? Today of all days? She has NEVER posted about running before always walks or the gym. And now this morning after that shocking story she decides you know what, I’ll mention I tried to run with Chris and running is not my thing? God what a bleeping idiot.
And just to add, I play sports and exercise a bit but I wouldn’t be super fit. If I tried to run without stopping for 12 minutes I’d probably collapse, who is she fooling telling us she ran for 12 minutes. She couldn’t run the length of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 29
€138 for those Vans. Here’s me trying to scout a pair of Nike or Adidas for half price in a Jan sale somewhere. But she drops €138 on shoes she doesn’t need, as I’m sure she has an untidy press full of runners somewhere. It’s January…we’re all trying to pay off Christmas. Only one of them works and with all the normal costs of everyday life and bills plus a big fancy wedding in the summer…she still has €138 to pay on one pair of runners….which will probably be cast aside anyway as they’ll cut into her ankles.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she was serious about walking and doing it in all weathers she would buy a pair of all weather Asics or Colombia walking shoes/runners.
Vans are just fashion runners. Thd absolute state of her going to collect S. The creased dirty jumper, the cycling shorts, the smelly tan the unwashed hair and body. Buy hey, she has new €138 kicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I honestly couldn't give a tit what she looks like, how dirty her house is and if her cat is dragging it's arse all over her worktops. There are no words to describe this woman other than vile in her timing today. Women the length of this county are feeling sad and angry at what happened in Tullamore yesterday, a beautiful girl, out for a run, murdered for simply being a woman. And here she is... A half arsed, reposted story while in the same breath discussing how much she dislikes running. She is hands down... Thee most self obsessed, entitled individual and is absolutely bleeping clueless. My blood is boiling 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 70
If she was serious about walking and doing it in all weathers she would buy a pair of all weather Asics or Colombia walking shoes/runners.
Vans are just fashion runners. Thd absolute state of her going to collect S. The creased dirty jumper, the cycling shorts, the smelly tan the unwashed hair and body. Buy hey, she has new €138 kicks.
I don't own a pair of vans but are they not like converse or Adidas originals, like hard soled and hardly suitable for walking like? Imagine her rocking up to the school gate to collect you. Knack.

Reactions: 15
I always wondered why she goes out to walk at night on her own! I mean, Tallaght wouldnt be the safest place in Ireland at the best of times.... But at night, is highly dangerous, not like she dosnt have enough time to go in daylight..... i would be terrified anyway🤔
Did you see the get up of going walking the other night? She's as safe as a house, don't be worrying about her at all 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.