Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get away with what? Children's allowance? She's perfectly entitled to it.
I think the above poster was talking about the dole from the quoted post. Sure even Mary McAleese got childrens allowance when she was president so I don’t think the poster is talking about that 😂

Reactions: 6
Get away with what? Children's allowance? She's perfectly entitled to it.
Sorry I worded that badly. I'm well aware Children's Allowance is a universal benefit I claim it myself. I was talking about the suggestion she might be claiming "unemployment benefits" which I would struggle to see how she might be entitled to.

Reactions: 6
How can she come onto a house all sweaty, look at the mess around her and say I'm going for a long walk? She's off her rocker. Its like she's a lodger in her own house. She is definitely panic exercising for her wedding.

Reactions: 15
Sorry I worded that badly. I'm well aware Children's Allowance is a universal benefit I claim it myself. I was talking about the suggestion she might be claiming "unemployment benefits" which I would struggle to see how she might be entitled to.

No afaik she's defined as self employed

Reactions: 1
Jesus you tell she's out of touch with the world or the news so absorbed in her own tit,grace read the room no one is talking about going for run this morning
Not only that - but she shared a story about Ashling & then decided in the next story to say she went for a run. She’s worse than an idiot. She’s the type of woman who would defend the man in this situation 🤬🤬😡😡

Reactions: 12
Must be cool to have every day off. Dump the kids and go walking, boxing, bowl banging, rollerskating, forest bathing, fat melting and for facials, nails, hair treatments. Get someone in to do the cleaning, outsource the laundry etc.

Just who is she supposed to be relatable to? Lady Muck?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Were my eyes deceiving me or did I spy the cah on the kitchen counter??....if so, that's rank.

Secondly, who on earth bungs their kids into creche to stomp round cihee-west all day getting their steps, with not a thought or worry. Its so unsustainable and unrelatable!

Goes to show how little work she is getting these days. Shes a 'has-beenfluencer'. If she was clever, she could have started a gentle, relatable fitness and eating programme last summer, bringing other mams along with her.

Reactions: 16
Were my eyes deceiving me or did I spy the cah on the kitchen counter??....if so, that's rank.

Secondly, who on earth bungs their kids into creche to stomp round cihee-west all day getting their steps, with not a thought or worry. Its so unsustainable as well! Goes to show how little work she is getting these days. Shes a 'has-beenfluencer'
The cah is always up on the counters it's rotten. And I'm fairly sure the reason she got a super king bed is because the dog sleeps with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly starting to believe there’s something mentally wrong with this one.
There’s no way you can be that deluded/selfish/insensitive

She jumps on the bandwagon, posting a story of the horrifically upsetting story of Aisling Murphy. A story that’s caused so much genuine upset and disgust. Fear and horror on everyone’s mind. I’ve broken down a couple of times today, I just can’t get my head around it.
Fast forward, to her very NEXT story, and god forgive me - her fat, orange, sweaty head trying to convince people she’s fit and healthy.

She couldn’t give two fucks about what’s happened to that poor girl. She genuinely has already forgotten about it.
She’s a horrible person. Ugly on the inside and bleeping atrocious on the outside.

Sorry, I know this message is strong but duck me. She’s the worst.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
How has none of her pals or family said ffs thats insensitive and bang out of order grace to post about that poor girl who was attacked while out running .. then the VERY next story she shites on about going for a run herself .. like its absolutely disgusting ... jesus christ someone hack into her insta and yet rid of her asap !!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

She jumps on the bandwagon, posting a story of the horrifically upsetting story of Aisling Murphy. A story that’s caused so much genuine upset and disgust. Fear and horror on everyone’s mind. I’ve broken down a couple of times today, I just can’t get my head around it.
Fast forward, to her very NEXT story, and god forgive me - her fat, orange, sweaty MONGO head trying to convince people she’s fit and healthy.

She couldn’t give two fucks about what’s happened to that poor girl. She genuinely has already forgotten about it.
She’s a horrible person. Ugly on the inside and bleeping atrocious on the outside.

Absolutely. Nothing other than a bandwagon post. Called her “that young teacher”. Her name was Aisling, Grace. Care enough about her to use her name when you’re referring to her or don’t reference her at all.

edit: she goes on to say she went on a run but she’s not a runner?! Are you bleeping brain dead?She’s making it sound like she was inspired to run. Shes never mentioned running but the day after Aisling was murdered while out for a run Grace gives it a bash and comes on talking about it. She’s the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How has none of her pals or family said ffs thats insensitive and bang out of order grace to post about that poor girl who was attacked while out running .. then the VERY next story she shites on about going for a run herself .. like its absolutely disgusting ... jesus christ someone hack into her insta and yet rid of her asap !!!
I’ve never liked her. She’s the IQ of a caterpillar, but this is next level.

What’s happened today is another level of tragedy. I can’t get my head around it.

But all puddiner is concerned about is telling the world she went the gym. Stupid cow.

Absolutely. Nothing other than a bandwagon post. Called her “that young teacher”. Her name was Aisling, Grace. Care enough about her to use her name when you’re referring to her or don’t reference her at all.
YES. This.

Say her bleeping name.

Use your platform for good. For ONCE.
Nobody cares about what you eat. Or how red your face is. Or how your crappy house looks.
Nobody cares.

A beautiful, educated, young woman was brutally murdered.

Not the biggest fan of Louise McSharry but love how she’s using her platforms to shout from the rooftops that this is not bleeping ok and should not just be let pass

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Fast forward, to her very NEXT story, and god forgive me - her fat, orange, sweaty MONGO head trying to convince people she’s fit and healthy.

I went into Graces stories and I can’t believe how insensitive she could be. The ultimate low for her.

Reactions: 11
What kind of a mad regime is she on....the gym, two walks and a run all in one day! Reeks of panic and desperation.

On a serious note, she would want to be careful walking around so late at night. I can never understand why she would want to walk alone through a deserted industrial estate at that hour. Its madness.

Reactions: 9
Reminds of the time she thanked her lucky stars for her healthy kid, when she found out the other mammy bloggers child had cancer.
Its like “ look at me“ I could run but I just don’t like that vibe “. Hours after the whole country reels over that poor young woman Aisling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What kind of a mad regime is she on....the gym, two walks and a run all in one day! Reeks of panic and desperation.

On a serious note, she would want to be careful walking around so late at night. I can never understand why she would want to walk alone through a deserted industrial estate at that hour. Its madness.
Was insensitive to go on about running straight after her condolence post and there really is no way to respond to such a tragic event but hope she takes this on board and minds herself on her late walks. Could never fathom how she’d walk so carelessly at night. She’d frequently drop jokes in about listening to true crime podcasts during her walks as well, hopefully she reads the room and realises her jokes are the harsh reality in todays world.

to add, all of the activity and walks she is doing could easily be achieved in one 1.5h high intensity workout, she’d shape up quicker and burn more cals.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.....marrying kippsey so must shift the weight, ill sweat at the gym, then head home to marinate.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.