Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asics- any of the gel models. But try before you buy if possible as different feet will 'fit' different types better.
Asics are great, something with a good arch support. They’re pricy but definitely worth it.

Once they’re not too spongy, I had bad leg and back pain from a memory foam pair of sketchers

Reactions: 2
Lifting I prefer bare feet to be honest. Otherwise for all else brooks. I had my gait analysis done and am so much less injured with these runners. Everyone is different. I was also advised go a half size up as my normal size was leaving my toe nails black!! TMI I know.
Trotter covers made me laugh. Gosh there’s some right comedians in here. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or the ignoramus that it’s her dream to swim with captive dolphins being completely ignorant of the background of how cruel and awful their lives are nor would she ever have any inkling of how those dolphins came to be in those tanks in the first place #emptythetanks and stop the cruelty and educate yourself

She’d be one of those dopes who goes on a safari and gets out the car to try pet the lions
Grimey or Greedy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.