Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is succeeding because she validates people who are the same as her !
Totally agree. In my line of work I could meet and engage with a lot of people similar to Grace. They ship their kids off, don't parent and expect everything to be done/handed to them. Extremely entitled and for no reason, they're nothing special just have this thing in their heads that's they are owed everything. I think some people would be surprised how many people can actually relate to her and see no wrong in anything she does

Reactions: 9
Is she not the slightest bit embarrassed when she sees the likes of her fellow influencers who come on to Instagram presented immaculately.. such as Rosie Conn, Lisa J etc. They have all pushed themselves further where as Grace has turned into this person who is so self entitled , no effort put into the basics and expects everything gifted and handed to her . If she may get up off of her arse and do some actual work - she wouldn't be wallowing in her own self pity. Forget your gifted cleaners Grace ... and go clean your own dirty house. Its cluttered and dirty 🤢 the dog sleeping in her bedroom is just down to pure laziness on Chris and Grace behalf. It's disgusting. It's a sad state of affairs when she speaks alot kinder to the dog than her little daughter. She is a lazy slob end of.

Reactions: 18
Is she not the slightest bit embarrassed when she sees the likes of her fellow influencers who come on to Instagram presented immaculately.. such as Rosie Conn, Lisa J etc. They have all pushed themselves further where as Grace has turned into this person who is so self entitled , no effort put into the basics and expects everything gifted and handed to her .
I honestly think she thinks she doesn't have to make the kind of effort they do? I seriously think she feels like she's somehow 'above' them all for some bizarre reason??

Reactions: 15
Ok tattlers, I have a confession. I had a sex-dream about kips. It was last Friday and I’ve been horrendously disturbed by it.
Basically he kissed me at his wedding, outside a big barn…he told me he was scared 🤣 he said he needed glasses but grace wouldn’t let him wear them for the wedding photos!!
Inside the barn, Grace was having a photo shoot complete with props (like horses, hay and villagers) just for herself.
it was one of the weirdest dreams I ever had and I had a SpongeBob Square pants sex dream a few years ago.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108
I think she is just completely indulged by everyone around her.

I have my computer and phone positioned so when I'm on teams no one can see any mess behind me, and my room isn't messy at all! I can't fathom how she thinks showing those stories yesterday was in any way professional. It was no advertisement for the cleaning company, just a showcase of what a sty she lives in.

Ok tattlers, I have a confession. I had a sex-dream about kips. It was last Friday and I’ve been horrendously disturbed by it.
Basically he kissed me at his wedding, outside a big barn…he told me he was scared 🤣 he said he needed glasses but grace wouldn’t let him wear them for the wedding photos!!
Inside the barn, Grace was having a photo shoot complete with props (like horses, hay and villagers) just for herself.
it was one of the weirdest dreams I ever had and I had a SpongeBob Square pants sex dream a few years ago.

JESUS CHRIST 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I’d like to know is did you gatecrash the wedding or were you invited 🤣

• Haha
You poor thing 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’d like to know if she really thinks her followers are actually interested in that whole rubbish story yesterday showing us her dirty house and dirty hair and clothes🤷‍♀️Like seriously she’s lost the plot her stories are usually rubbish but yesterday was so bad🙈

OK, I say this in the nicest way possible but i think it may be time that you just remove yourself from the Internet 🤣🤣
In fairness though It'd be a lot more disturbing if it involved Grease as well 🤢🤣

• Haha
OK, I say this in the nicest way possible but i think it may be time that you just remove yourself from the Internet 🤣🤣
In fairness though It'd be a lot more disturbing if it involved Grease as well 🤢🤣
I think you’re right, I need some form of digital detox.
After the SpongeBob dream, I gave myself a stern talking to about watching kids TV. Unfortunately when changing channels the next day I asked my 5 year old “do you want to watch Sponge Bob Sex Pants” by accident and she told her teacher 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think you’re right, I need some form of digital detox.
After the SpongeBob dream, I gave myself a stern talking to about watching kids TV. Unfortunately when changing channels the next day I asked my 5 year old “do you want to watch Sponge Bob Sex Pants” by accident and she told her teacher 😳
Omg this is my favourite tattle comment ever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how that ‘ad’ is supposed to do anything for that cleaning company. She says she ‘used’ then for the past number of years . Did she ever pay them? It’s so obvious she doesn’t value them cos she got them for free. The whole air of the thing is dismissive. It completely undermined their value and I have zero respect or value on their business as a result. Own goal there cleaning company

And all anyone can talk about is the dirt of the house. Not one person spoke about the good job done

Reactions: 11
Did she actually post any of the stuff she said she would yesterday, other than the blinds from last time?
Or is it naval-gazing personal tit she's posting again?

Reactions: 8
What I’d like to know is did you gatecrash the wedding or were you invited 🤣
That wasn’t a DREAM !!!! That was a NIGHTMARE 😱

• Haha
Honestly, this has made my day 😂👏🏻

Reactions: 1
Let's hope she put banana in that banana bread. She's a bit late to that though was that not all over insta the beginning of covid a million years ago?

Reactions: 11
God you just gave me a flash back of that story someone sent to the Mas who drink page years ago does anyone remember the Cheesy knob story

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t know how that ‘ad’ is supposed to do anything for that cleaning company. She says she ‘used’ then for the past number of years . Did she ever pay them? It’s so obvious she doesn’t value them cos she got them for free. The whole air of the thing is dismissive. It completely undermined their value and I have zero respect or value on their business as a result. Own goal there cleaning company

And all anyone can talk about is the dirt of the house. Not one person spoke about the good job done
They blocked me never even gave me an honest answer to my question regarding graces freebie 🙄

She’s sleeping great now too😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.