Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Disgustin' kitchen, missing chickens. Size 10 wedding dress she's gonna have to be stitched in.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LoopyLou77

What happened to the hippy-dippy, bowl banging, moon screeching, forest bathing, cacoa caressing lifestyle that was forced down our necks all summer. Is it a seasonal thing? Cos it vanished for longer than the cah ever did!

Grace is the epitome of a 'fad-follower'. Jack of all trades, master of none! And that is why she has failed to capitalise on a very fortunate position.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

FishnChips

Chatty Member
One thing I cannot understand- most influencers are polished (sometimes to the point of being unrelatable) and show aspirational content. Like look at my nice clothes, house, hair etc. How is Grace succeeding doing the complete opposite. The account is now just a strange daily diary of someone who lives in CityWest who lives an unremarkable life. It’s so odd

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Reminds of the time she thanked her lucky stars for her healthy kid, when she found out the other mammy bloggers child had cancer.
Its like “ look at me“ I could run but I just don’t like that vibe “. Hours after the whole country reels over that poor young woman Aisling.

• Sad
  • Wow

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Top words that boil my shite solid from Gracey.
1."GoOd MoRRRnIng EvErYoNEeEee" and placing the hand under her chins.
2. BESTIES. Fuckin every cunt and their cousin is her bestie.
3. And our latest favourite the ever draining Cuties.

• Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
She must have gotten a fuckton of messages about it, she never bothers acting accountable usually.
I wonder how many gave out, and if they were blocked straight after

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member

Thought this was Grace at first but it also shows how fucking cheeky and awful these instagrabbers are.

• Wow
  • Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Sorry, too little too late.
You would have to be an absolute brainless fool to post what she did yesterday with what was going on.

Again, perfect example of what is wrong with the world. People like this. She’s become so much obsessed with herself and her own needs that she genuinely doesn’t care about anyone else.
The one and only reason she posted this (atrociously spelled) post is because people on here called her out.
Riddled with spelling errors and wrong words as well. No care or anything put into it, just throws it up.

• Heart

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
This is why I hate people right now.
How dare she hashtag Aisling. What a fucking cretin.
This one has Grace on a pedestal, blowing smoke up her ass.

Fuck the fucking world.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DailyGlitter

I have been thinking about Grace and what she said - you can't go back and claim that you are upset etc because you basically were not. Your words said otherwise. Your lack of thought was just that - you didn't think what you were saying was insensitive because it was of no consequence to you and you actually were not upset about what happened.

Going back and saying sorry if it seemed insensitive is irrelevant - it didn't seem insensitive....it WAS insensitive because you only care about your own life. Same with all these influencers, if it was genuine it would come across as genuine.

• Heart

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
“I’ll hold your hand forever “
Would ya fuck off , sorry but stop trying to make up sentimental shite content. I find that type of stuff so cringe. Hold your child’s hand , it’s normal , it doesn’t always have to be for likes.

FoolingNobody

I’m horrified by a lot of people on social media today. Grace was the worst of course but a lot of them just seemed to put up Ashling’s picture as a bandwagon thing and then went straight back into talking utter shite, sincerely Chelsea for example. I have more respect for the people who said it didn’t feel right posting on Instagram today, they’re the ones that you can tell are genuinely upset.

It's not an apology, its an excuse and to be honest I hope she says no more about it now because her words have no weight. It's abhorrent that posts about this young woman are being dotted in amongst ads and footage of their luxury holidays. It shows no respect or understanding of what has happened to Ashling and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is she mortified ??

The same girl who used her father's passing to sell Daniel Wellington watches ??

Is she fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
How has none of her pals or family said ffs thats insensitive and bang out of order grace to post about that poor girl who was attacked while out running .. then the VERY next story she shites on about going for a run herself .. like its absolutely disgusting ... jesus christ someone hack into her insta and yet rid of her asap !!!
I’ve never liked her. She’s the IQ of a caterpillar, but this is next level.

What’s happened today is another level of tragedy. I can’t get my head around it.

But all puddiner is concerned about is telling the world she went the gym. Stupid cow.

Absolutely. Nothing other than a bandwagon post. Called her “that young teacher”. Her name was Aisling, Grace. Care enough about her to use her name when you’re referring to her or don’t reference her at all.
YES. This.

Say her fucking name.

Use your platform for good. For ONCE.
Nobody cares about what you eat. Or how red your face is. Or how your shitty house looks.
Nobody cares.

A beautiful, educated, young woman was brutally murdered.

Not the biggest fan of Louise McSharry but love how she’s using her platforms to shout from the rooftops that this is not fucking ok and should not just be let pass

Last edited:
  • Heart

annamum2

Wtf... how dare that person hashtag that poor girl ... going on like grace is a victim of something!!!! Aw man I swear some people blow my mind 😳😳😳🖕🖕🖕
Absolutely disgusting using that hashtag. It really goes to show exactly the type of people that follow Grace that she thinks it's ok to hashtag the memory of a young woman, brutally murdered and compare it to "keyboard warriors".
A vile, horrible person who epitomizes the type of followers Grace has 😤