Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DailyGlitter

I absolutely respect your feelings in relation to Ashling's death but it's a bit of an exaggeration to accuse her of being devoid of empathy. She could have done with some help on how she's handled this but implying she's some sort of sociopath who's on the hustle the whole time is going a bit far. My theory is that she was unaware of the murder when she made the comments (because, I believe, if it doesn't happen on Insta, it simply doesn't happen, as far as G is concerned). I'd say she's mortified, even if she's having trouble expressing it.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure she posted about the murder then in her next story she said she went running etc.

Reactions: 55

LoopyLou77

Thread suggestion.....marrying kippsey so must shift the weight, ill sweat at the gym, then head home to marinate.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Boggolo1

I live in the same estate as Grace and love it here. But never and I mean NEVER, would I go past my front door when it's dark.

The story about that beautiful girl Aisling rocked me. I'm pregnant with my first baby at the moment, a little girl and the thoughts that she's being born into a world we live in terrifies me.

I often see Grace out walking at night if I'm going to the shops. Bet into her phone not paying any attention to her surroundings. All hours of the night too. Again the estate is lovely and the community we have here is lovely. But Tallaght, CityWest, Saggart ...all of it is not safe regardless. Let alone at night.

And let's not get started on the insensitivity to the events in Tullamore. If anything you think she would use her platform to inform women on bow to stay safe, call out TDs for better lighting in the area, the list is literally endless.

• Heart

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Ah FFS grace you went for a walk up the Heller. It takes about 30 mins walk up the path from the car park or 15 if you take the short cut. Hike me hole.

• Haha
This will be used to garner more sympathy when she comes on to say she is dyslexic and people came for her over it.
My son is severely dyslexic... he makes no mistakes texting me etc.. your phone (which she has the latest one ) spells for you... she just doesn't pay enough attention typing stuff 100% x

She can shove that apology up her hole imo.. harsh but that's how I feel

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wow. Feel sad seeing her today. The matting in her hair and the blinds really did shock me and I think it shows depression more than laziness.

She needs to re-evaluate what self care is to her. Nail appointments, lattes and fat freezing are luxuries. Self care is therapy, keeping up with your hygiene, managing your money and keeping a clean space/home.

Editing to add I left a comment here yesterday about her slobbiness when presenting on her stories/for work. I wish I had worded it differently seeing the matting in her hair today, as I think things are more serious than I thought. I hope she invests money in some proper long term counselling and I hope she can learn to be at peace with her life.

Reactions: 52

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Sorry, too little too late.
You would have to be an absolute brainless fool to post what she did yesterday with what was going on.

Again, perfect example of what is wrong with the world. People like this. She’s become so much obsessed with herself and her own needs that she genuinely doesn’t care about anyone else.
The one and only reason she posted this (atrociously spelled) post is because people on here called her out.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 52

Insta$hite

Oh my god read the f*cing room Grace !! How insensitive to go from posting about that beautiful girl losing her life while out for a run....to straight away posting about going for a run! Just get in the bin you imbecile!! Your content is beyond boring.....seriously baffles me how she can live her life this way and think anyone gives a shit about the cat, dog, her gym visits etc.....Zzzzzzzzzzz!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
She needs to find a new fucking word

“Cuties”

Posts a pic of her pets - “Cuties”
Posts a pic of a dandelion piss in the bed - “Cuties”
Posts a pic of her Christmas turd in the toilet bowl - “Cuties”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh, well, I was wrong about the sequence of events. You carry on getting angry with strangers on the internet.
Don't give me that bollox please....

You were completely wrong..try getting the facts before posting .. .. and I'll be angry if I like .. I don't need permission thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

CailínBeag

VIP Member
She has a

I agree.

I'm absolutely not a fan but if she didn't post she would be wrong and she does post and she's wrong.

Honestly the people who think someone should or shouldn't be doing something in relation to her death is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth - behavior on social media has been nothing but tokenism over the last few days is disgusting

Reactions: 47

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
If my house was that dirty I’d rather pay for the service in private rather than showing it to 169k people just to get it for free

Reactions: 46

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Is she actually giving advise about how easy it is to get your steps in! Would she ever fuck right off. How about you step around your house and clean it!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Poshpikey

Calling a little girl you don't know gorgeous, especially on a thread like this.. constantly see people call Sienna a beautiful little girl etc etc, if that was my daughter I would be sickened. Call your daughter or your niece a gorgeous little girl, not someone who you don't even like on the internet's daughter
The fact that you are thinking so much into it is creepy. I'd definitely be worried about what crosses your mind

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Grace. Sienna is BEGGING you for some interaction by asking to do the gingerbread house with her. And you palm her off to kips because you are "not artistic"????

Seriously, Sienna couldn't give two shits if it looks like Shreks swamp or Buckingham fuckin Palace she just wants to be with you!!

I bet she's going for a fuckin mediation bath with the fuckin dog after dinner and that's why she doesn't want to do anything with Sienna.

And she wonders why people continue to highlight her shitty attitude towards her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Skinner

VIP Member
Grace, I'm finding it hard to get my steps in CAUSE I WORK 12 HOURS A DAY, 4 DAY'S A WEEK.

• Heart
Reactions: 44