Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually shocked at those blinds, I’ve been looking at mine thinking I must clean them but they’re spotless in comparison to hers. Whatever about the oven, but how can you let your microwave get so bad you need professional cleaners to clean it

Reactions: 31
What does she do with her time when the kids are at school.... like we know that when they're at home, is when she runs her errands 🙄

Reactions: 13
How does she not realise that letting her home get to that condition (judging by the blinds) is not normal and that most people do these tasks themselves in their working week, not paying someone/getting a freebie to come in every few months to clean for you?
Also grace if your child is constantly mashing food into your fabric chair, cover the chairs until the kids are are older and wash the cover once a week, it’s not that hard…

ETA - I’m not against anyone getting a cleaner at all! Most people have busier lives than Grace and could do with the dig out!

Reactions: 26
Hasn't she already had the chairs cleaned twice in the last 12 months or so? How can they need a third professional clean so soon? That's just slovenly.

Were the chairs a freebie?

Reactions: 28
How does she not realise that letting her home get to that condition (judging by the blinds) is not normal and that most people do these tasks themselves in their working week, not paying someone/getting a freebie to come in every few months to clean for you?
Also grace if your child is constantly mashing food into your fabric chair, cover the chairs until the kids are are older and wash the cover once a week, it’s not that hard…

ETA - I’m not against anyone getting a cleaner at all! Most people have busier lives than Grace and could do with the dig out!
Well neck like a jockeys you know what vile laze dirty person like you said people do these tasks regularly and never let it get this bad whatever about getting your oven professionally cleaned but your microwave🤦‍♀️ And blinds?
If I had those chairs I would never just let the kids mash food etc into them there are ways to protect them hope you read here Gracie and see what the average person thinks of your cleaning habits also the hair and top! How can she even post herself looking like that 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm lost for words, did she look in the mirror today, the top is scruffy and there is no way she ever cleans her house, free collab is obviously relied upon. A day to day little wipe/dust here and there would keep it from needing a deep clean so often.

Reactions: 13
Her house is rank 🤮 but in her defence there are two kids, two animals and the dog and cat
She forgoh to mention Wayne and Waynetta Slob tho..... if they kept on top of the cleaning it wouldnt be so bad! They are dirty, lazy, slobs, who obviously live in filth and wait for someone else to clean up their mess🙄

Reactions: 11
She forgoh to mention Wayne and Waynetta Slob tho..... if they kept on top of the cleaning it wouldnt be so bad! They are dirty, lazy, slobs, who obviously live in filth and wait for someone else to clean up their mess🙄
Wouldn’t use anyone she gets freebies from

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has no appreciation for anything in her home because she got them all for free so she doesn’t care if they get wrecked then she gets a freebie to clean the mess it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 35
I am absolutely shocked at her coming on looking that filthy, her hair is a greasy mess & her top is manky & as for the blinds🤮 how can anyone let their house get that dirty when they don't work🤔🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I am absolutely shocked at her coming on looking that filthy, her hair is a greasy mess & her top is manky & as for the blinds🤮 how can anyone let their house get that dirty when they don't work🤔🤢
How can anyone let their house get that dirty FULL STOP. I'm not exactly Mrs hinch myself but jesus, her house looks so filthy. As does she 😷

Reactions: 20
Sorry now but she can’t even clean her oven or microwave herself that’s a new low
We can nit pick all we want but this is the height of laziness. Even by the blinds? There should never be THAT much laziness. That is just basic household cleaning? Two grown adults in the house and you can’t use a cloth or duster to sweep the blinds quickly? Or get a sponge and clean the microwave 🤢🤢 wouldn’t want to eat anything at hers. The appliances must be crawling the dirty mare.

Reactions: 15
We can nit pick all we want but this is the height of laziness. Even by the blinds? There should never be THAT much laziness. That is just basic household cleaning? Two grown adults in the house and you can’t use a cloth or duster to sweep the blinds quickly? Or get a sponge and clean the microwave 🤢🤢 wouldn’t want to eat anything at hers. The appliances must be crawling the dirty mare.
They are a pair of slobs, no other word for it. I can’t get over how filthy the blinds are.

Reactions: 10
I love how she's trying to say it had something to do with what they sprayed on it, nah grease that's months and months of dust and grease piling and layering up and not being cleaned.
It would worry me how much grease is in the air in that kitchen if those blinds have been cleaned in the last year's, that's a shocking amount

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The brush attachment in the gifted Dydon would sort those blinds out if she even uses it!

Reactions: 18
Shes a dirt bag. The absolute filth of her never mind her gaff.
And her will all her free womens best tops she decides to wear a dirty manky one off the floor.
She looks a crusty mess just like those blinds. How can anyone live like that🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.