Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holla87

That whole outfit for the boxing was just... Weird?

Why wear a hoody? Id be in fuckin bits sweating it out in hoody.

Also, another day goes by and we don't see the results of the fanny treatment, the fat treatment and the cleaning of the house? And the FUCKING CHICKENS.

Grace you get handed so much that people would kill to have. At least try to do your "job" and show people (ye know... Influence????) the results. God she's insufferable for NEVER following through on showing fuckin anything bar the toothpaste, the stupid women's best leggings and that weird facial scrubber thing that's ridiculously expensive.
I used to box with an ex semi pro and he always made me wear a hoodie to increase the sweat levels. It’s quite common.

Gerry o

VIP Member
This is what it says. One of the people Jen tagged had it up on her stories.
😂as Jesus no way it’s not even something you would image the pair of them at🤬

I never usually but, I'm very tempted to reach out to the company to query this "marketing". Atrocious. I looked up the other accounts mentioned and they went in depth with their descriptions. I know nothng about the brand, the taste etc from her stories singular story post.
Do it!

Gerry o

VIP Member
Make sure ye report the spam follower accounts, it might take a while for Instagram to remove them but she’ll lose even more in the long term if the bot accounts get deleted
Do they actually bother to do anything about them really🤷‍♀️Like how can they prove they are spam?

Tallestmamof3

I love under armour trainers or Nike downshifter 11 for my walking.. and I have a broad foot ! Not quite the trotters like herself ! I need a trainer with a flat wide base for workouts the charge under armours also work well ! None of them are silly money !!

eye-roller

Do they need too if they recently had it? I know you can catch it again, but I thought there was a thing where If you recently had it you don’t need too? All changes a lot and regularly
She needs to restrict for five days…! Feck sake she’s an actual disaster

She needs to restrict for five days…! Feck sake she’s an actual disaster
Although when was the games night? She could have just missed it like. God I dunno, the whole
Thing is mad confusing

How come she never comes on to talk about the cool sculpting on her own page but will share the clinics videos? Surely that’s not enough work for the payment/free treatment she’s getting?

Attachments

Last edited:

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Technically she’s unemployed, so she’s probably claiming the dole & childrens allowance
Why wouldn't she be claiming children's allowance? I doubt her or any other blogger with the amount of exposure she has would get away with much in terms of claiming illegally. Anybody on here who works in Social Protection? Please say she wouldn't get away with it would she???

Mred21

Are they metcons?
I have them for weight days mine look nothing like that?
They are metcon frees, they don't have as hard a sole as normal metcons, not ideal for lifting though as they don't have an elevated heel. There are inserts that come with the 6s but they don't make a huge difference.
Those metcons that FBG got are more for higher impact workouts than say 6s or 7s, would be for more crossfit/circuit style of training

Metcons are for LIFTING not walking?? What sort of a moron is this woman?!?!? :mad: 🙈 :rolleyes:
Those are metcon frees that she has, more suitable for walking or short runs than lifting

They're the free metcons for the gym. Good for running and weights. I have them. Look ugly but do the job
I love the look of the free's, they are next on my list of purchases

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She's lost neay 500 followers in the last couple of weeks. I wonder are people copping on, her bought followers have expired (does that happen) and is she sitting at home screaming fuck a lot while getting ready to buy more.
Where can you see that?