Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding Year now folks🤣Anyone going to remind Wayne & Waynetta in case they want to slim down for it🥴🤪🙈
This is mean, but my first thought seeing that pic was that she made herself tiny. Then I looked at her stomach, and realised she just looks small beside him.... 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They both look so uncomfortable in that photo. There is no chemistry in that pic. Could be a photo of a brother and sister if you didn’t know them. I kinda feel bad for them. I’d say this wedding is huge pressure on them both and it will only happen to save face.

Reactions: 27
Why does she always wear those shoes with her nasty feet trussed up like butchers meat?!? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Here we go again 🏃‍♀️🏋 May as well be bleeping them in bin as putting them on the bed. Waste time will last a week 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
lol I showed my husband the pic of the from last night and I asked him do you think these guys are friends/gay best friend /cousins/neighbours etc he said clearly brother and sister lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She puts seems to put much pressure on herself every new year why not start of with a goal of 10k first esp if hitting the gym too least your less likely to give up

Reactions: 21
Why does she always have to do the dog on setting goals? Setting herself up for failure every time like that mad stupid weight loss goal. Set reasonable goals. 20,000 steps why!? To undo Christmas clearly. Cop on

Reactions: 20
She needs to go on health eating plan track her calories no amount of walking and gym out does a bad diet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why? Because it got her away from the kids/parenting for 3 hours! And now she's off for a bath after her ridiculously long walk, so Chris can do bedtime!

Reactions: 19
Its called “playing” grace, people usually do that with their kids. Finish your “meal” and then Go and play with them too-then put them to bed, THEN have your bath. I have no kids yet, but i have the sense to know that thats what ye do?! Or am i wrong?

Reactions: 16
3 hour walk that finished at 8pm aka bed time! She would literally walk the roads in the dark in dodgey industrial estates in city west than actually parent those children. She’s something else

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
God remember last year she set a challenge to lose a pound a day in February. Grim. Imagine the negative talk Sienna hears.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.