Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but I think dom is rushing into this a bit fast. She's was only casted aside barely two years ago. 🙄
Casted aside??? What a way to speak about a woman who was cheated on, maintained her self respect and dumped the loser and moved on with her life.

More power to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 140

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Chris, I can’t explain it. I think the comments about his appearance are a bit mean.. he has taken on the majority of the duties in that household as well as all of Grace’s issues, has lost a friend, been laid off and works all hours and travels a lot. I can’t even imagine the stress and pressure. I’d forgive him putting on a few lbs. He wouldn’t be my type looks wise but I can’t deny he seems like a lovely lad and any time I see him he seems like a good person. No need to be mean about him just because Grace is so irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 121

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
This isn't a competition of who has left their kids to go on holidays etc etc.

Grace has consistently, over the years, and moreso recently, left the chdren to pay attention to her needs.
Her daughter started primary, she was gone for a week a few days later, not on a business trip, but a trip for herself. Almost 2 weekends out of 4 she is missing.
Her son is in creche while she has lie ins and naps and brunches out.
She runs to the gym at 5am so shes mssing for school runs. She openly admitted recently that she crept out of the house to avoid them.
Her garden is full of adult seating. She gave her son a bucket of water to play in during the hottest days of the year.
Her children are in Wexford every single weekend while she's living her best life at home.
Her children have never gone on holidays with her, but she's piled on the airmiles.
And all this doesn't include the last number of weeks where she has literally rarely seen her children because of wedding crap.

Nobody is saying she needs to smother her kids with her presence, but it is a fact that she runs from the kids and is completely independent of them.

She may feed her children well (questionable sometimes when we've seen the lunch boxes) and she may clothe her children (also questionable due to them having ill fitting clothes), but there is no denying she has a detachment from her children and she does put herself on number one spot in that family unit, a typical narcissistic trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She has made Miami look absolutely shite

Where’s the cool art deco buildings?
The Latino Cuban culture?
The beach life?
A palm tree?
A bit of blue sky?
The pzzzazzzzzz?

Jesus it looks like Dundalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

jazzbot

VIP Member
YO YO YO, it's 'YOUR GIRL' Greasy G. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Miami - Will Smith:

Miami, uh, uh
De Financial District, bringin de heah, uh
Sweatin' buckets yea
Titties OUH, Uh

Verse 1:
Here I am, where dem men, in de business suits go,
Miami, Starbucks and me gym sweat glow,
Everyday like a holiday,
When you're Greasy, always in a daze,
Up late, gym early, sleep all day, Okay?
So we sip a little something, looking smug as hell,
Me and Kips at the bar looking like we smell,
Spend a grand on wi-fi, so I can be here to tell,
Everytime you look at me, you'll be like, 'I'M JEAL!'
Can y'all see me? Still grabbing all the freebies,
Even film myself sleepin,
Loyalty? any brand fan - Gym gear, a mattress, carpet cleaning and tannin',
Herbal essence, garden furniture, y'all hatin'?
OI only came for two days before sailing,
Buh I'm so bleedin lazy I could wind up stayin'
This de type of financial district I could spend all me time in,
Miami, de city that keeps me tits bouncin' ...

11B20CD0-80CF-47B8-A3B0-FFC338049DC2.jpeg

Chorus:
Never did me research, we only listened to this song,
No idea abouh South Beach,
Ended up in a high rise downtown.
Welcome to Miami,
O'll go anywhere, avoid being a mammy.
Bouncin' tits in a crop set and me sexy thong,
Raging at Kips, he got it all wrong,
Daisy and Onslow take Miami,
Welcome to Miami!

B79B1619-D314-4A21-AD93-26AF673B4CE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Ouch someone touch a nerve there Kips ?
Ah now I'm sorry, but that is a completely ridiculous comment to post on somebody's picture. I wouldn't be a massive fan of a whole lot of tattoo coverage, He obviously likes them, it's his personal choice. And i also agree about the amount of comments on his weight, his chest, his looks, theres no need for half of it! We all slag Grace, yes, because she likes to portray herself as a size 10, which is hilarious, but as somone said a few comments above, he doesnt pretend to be any of that!!! If that comment is from somebody from here, go ahead and keep feeding the whole troll/bully opinion of tattle 🙄🙄

Reactions: 69
“Can’t believe I get to experience this place in person” as she videos a lizard. Calm down grace, you’re hardly Darwin seeing the Galapagos for the first time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67

roo689

VIP Member
So many cool places to get Cuban coffee in Miami and this idiot in Starbucks 2 days in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Scarbouro

VIP Member
OHHHH she won't like this!! Dom taking the limelight away straight from beneath her feet! All the followers falling over themselves to congratulate Dom. She's coming down off her high now and Dom is only beginning hers. There will be tears, lots of them!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Im late to this discussion but in my (professional and personal) experience I think there are two views of neglect- a very hard line is the child fed, clean and safe and a more holistic view that encompasses emotional aspects of care- does a child feel valued and heard, do they feel nutured and supported in relation to their strengths and challenges. And the biggest thing you can give to the latter is your time and energy.

I don’t think anyone could deny the two children are given a safe, warm place to live. They are clothed. They are fed. But I do honestly feel like both G&C are not fully present to provide that emotional piece. At times I think she is definitely frustrated by, and avoidant of, the mundane aspects of parenting (early rising for example) and does come across as a touch hostile towards the children if they interrupt her. But mostly I think it is boderline obvious that she does not want to invest time into the care and nuturing of them at the expense of time spent on herself or with Chris.

Does this make her a terrible mother? No. Not in the strict sense of the term neglect.
But does she lack presence and patience in relation to her children? In my view yes, based mostly on the clear evidence that she is away from them a lot and in opportunistic ways.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: 63

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, stop with the tone policing. This isn't about you, so no need to take things personally.

If you think someone has crossed the line report to mods, otherwise ignore a comment and talk about what you want to rather than trying to silence others opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Why would you go to Miami and stay in the middle of the central business district instead of beside the ocean 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ah come on now Jesus show me a mother who hasn't lost the head at her kid!!

I was in Tayto Park there recently and we were on the Dino ride and my fella kept sticking his hand down the outside of the car and i was like ....
Get your hand in
Get your hand in

GET YOUR FUCKIN HAND INNNNNN

I looks up and there was a mammy filming her son in the car in front.
Fantastic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I think we need a separate “cruise” thread for people to ask and answer questions at this stage 😂 sorry!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

galwaygurl22

The new Mrs Mongey Gernon does nothing but talk about sex with her hubby!! Was she a virgin beforehand or what?? Also why would you show off about going to the gym when that’s the figure you have…if you had any sort of a normal honeymoon you would be burning all your calories in the bedroom & saying nothing about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57