Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In all fairness he is to the forefront now in all this carry on, he seems to be happy enough to go along with her bullshit, I really am beginning to think he is every bit as bad as her.
He has always come across fairly decent to me. Whatever about anything else, I’m not sure why his looks are being brought into it. He’s not flogging fitness programmes or photoshopping himself thin to sell an image. Not everyone looks like a supermodel. I think the comments on his appearance are harsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She’s sooo fired up now as a Contenh Creaherr her head is spinning with the wedding and new followers

She’s literally high as a kite

This is not going to end well

One dreary wet day in September when lunches , dinners ,school runs and homework , a sick child, piles of laundry , house in a heap, weightloss slowed due to no wedding motivation , kips off on a work gig… tick tick boom 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
It's strange that she wouldn't wear shape wear? I'm a size 10 but after kids I've a wobbly tummy and in something like that I'd wear a pair of spanx or the equivalent. Just to pull me in. Otherwise I thought she looked really well in that dress with her hair pulled back.
She barely wears a bra….there’s no way she would wear shapewear 😂😂😂

we don’t need to see the outline of you guh grace

Grace sitting on a lounger, in a part of Haiti owned by the cruise company, segregated to keep the poverty striken locals out, “this is more my vibe”. Um, ok grace.

She is literally the most uncultured unaware swine that ever existed.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Malone

VIP Member
I’m sorry you’re on honeymoon get a life heading to the gym , you’d think she was training for the olympics .

• Haha
Reactions: 56

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Being a Mammy Martyr is one extreme but you can have a life without being away from your kids as often as she is. I know we only see what is put online but if you just look at her grid since January she has been:
On honeymoon
Minimoon in Glasson
Press trip to glasson
Her hens in Kilkenny
A week in italy
A night for menu tasting in london
A romantic night in belfast

Add to this her sleepover after westlife and her date with a batter sausage in wexford.

Nobody says Mothers are not entitled to have a life but that adds up to over a month away from the children out of 6 months.

Reactions: 55

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Denise and Jen getting the plane upgrade and saying ‘best honeymoon ever’ I love the shade, no fooks given 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Trish88

She's on live! Someone asked her if she is glad that they went as a couple without the kids. She said that it wouldn't have been the same if the kids were there and she knew that they wouldn't have as good a time if they were there! Imagine saying that about your kids to the world!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Mudmasque

Starbucks takeout for breakfast on honeymoon #goals..

They've Starbucks in The Square Grease you may as well have stayed home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Scarbouro

VIP Member
She has the song Paradise playing whilst visiting a country who has been devastated by natural disasters and poverty. She has no idea of how poor the people are over the other side of that hill. At the top of the hill there does be security men sitting in jeeps with machine guns to stop locals from robbing tourists. People living in squalor in make shift tents. She is absolutely clueless!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She went to marbella when sienna started school , she went to Italy when sienna was on mid term break , Chris caught covid and she came back and brought the kids trick or treating when she should have been isolating
Don’t forget Maxi moo’s Christmas party when London was ripe with Covid and we were still in lockdown and crying because they wouldn’t let her board the flight as she didn’t get a pcr, crying she needed to get home to her babies then cried herself to sleep in a cafe in the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 50

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
You can see the whole shape of her belly in the white dress?? Wonder what it's like when she sits down? Nah sorry it's a no from me.

Reactions: 50

Skinner

VIP Member
Does Chris have any say in this honeymoon at all? I thought she said he was doing all the organising, yet it seems to be her dragging him to things against his will! Going to farms and horse riding- riveting!!
He hates the sun, early morning sunsets, the heat, the beach, sushi, horse riding, the waves, Grace. WTF is he doing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She sent her bulldog Mags out to buy five copies of VIP as she wants to send one up to the white gallery!?! Grace, love, if they haven’t shared your pictures by now, they are desperately trying to avoid doing it cause you aren’t “on brand”. It’s tragic how hard she’s trying to get reshared by TWG

Also, nobody ever gives a shit about your wedding as much as you do. You got married two weeks ago Grace, there’s probably been hundreds of brides in Ireland in the last two weeks, build a bridge like. People have a small amount of interest in the run up and on the day, then they are done with it. Nobody cares anymore

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
I'd say Grace is sick looking at Doms stories it looks fab! So romantic where Grace looks like she's on a booze cruise to holyhead. I really think her friends have had enough if her shite.
Where is your "social anxiety" now Grace you absolute con?

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
This is the new greasy fad. “Your girl”
Who does she think she is now? Cardi B? I’ll have to do a rap song for her next.
C55E3FA8-C2A3-488B-A85D-EBBA001D69FD.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Has she mentioned her Mum at all yet since the wedding?
She went on about her “mother in law” having them for the second part of the trip and how great she is or some crap but I still didn’t hear anything about Anne!
Where is the big gushy thank you message to her for the wedding, helping her massively with the kids???
I find this particularly awful... Anne does so much for Grace .. runs to her at any time day or night... takes the kids.. does her garden for her .. seems like such a decent lovely woman... yet she barely mentions her... I'd give my limbs to have my ma back... every part of me aches for my mas hug.. my mas advice.. anything... but yet Grace has her lovely mam and doesn't seem grateful.. just shows what type of person Grace is...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"Do you want to see the sunrise" "no"

How romantic! On their honeymoon and arriving into the Bahamas but he can't drag himself out of bed to watch the sunrise and enjoy the experience with her.

#couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 47