Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads the Honeymoon content is Diabolical.. no shock there then but Grace thinks we're living for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Myself and my husband like different things form out holidays, he likes to rest and relax, I like to explore. But we're married for over 30 years, not a wet week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never thought I would like a cruise but honestly it was my best holiday I’ve ever been on. I did an Adriatic cruise which took in Croatia, Greece (including Mykonos) and southern Italy and Venice too. We got off every single day of the 7 days and explored each location. If you forward plan and buy the drinks package it’s really affordable. I only spent about 200 Euros the whole week and that was picking up souvenirs in each location. Don’t knock it because of what Grace will show you!! It’s amazing!!

I can’t believe she had to go to breakfast alone on the first morning. Defo act like brother and sister rather then two people genuinely in love and on their honeymoon!!!

Reactions: 26
Oh lads don’t say that, next thing she’ll be posting post coital reels to prove they aren’t siblings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
“Can’t believe I get to experience this place in person” as she videos a lizard. Calm down grace, you’re hardly Darwin seeing the Galapagos for the first time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Jesus it wouldn’t be my idea of a honeymoon. Miami has so much to offer with little Havana and the gems of restaurants and places to people watch. 💖She went to southbeach, stripped off for 2 mins for a photo and clothes back on and gone again. Just for the gram lads, remember that.
Imagine being stuck on a crap boat with the same people - it looks like they’re on a freight ferry, not a luxury cruise! I’d say they got a crappy cabin too, because she’s not showing it off. As somebody said, it’ll just be food pics and outside on the deck. The rest of the cruise boat doesn’t look insta worthy. They should have saved their money and went on a gorgeous romantic holiday in Europe or wherever. And put the bloody phones down the pair of you. Neither of them will even appreciate the experience of visiting tropical destinations in the Caribbean because it’s too bleedin’ HOTH! 😂😂😂
Agreed Italy/ Positano/ Amalfi/Capri or Côte d’Azur would have been fab instead.

“Can’t believe I get to experience this place in person” as she videos a lizard. Calm down grace, you’re hardly Darwin seeing the Galapagos for the first time 😂😂😂
I am pissing me hole laughing here

Still wearing said dress this morning 🤢
That dress must be manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I curl up in a ball and cringe when the two of them come on. 🤢
I'm the same, they are not what you'd call a handsome couple. I'm no oil painting either before anyone comes after me 🤣. Just NOT couple goals.

Reactions: 19
Still not wowed by this cruise business

now on a fabricated island so tourists dont have to mingle or witness any real Caribbean life or got forbid people - basically a simulation where they feel safe to drop the dollllahs

Reactions: 30
I don't blame him not getting up. It was 7am! Its their holidays he works she doesn't. She just couldn't wait to stuff her face.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.