Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't a competition of who has left their kids to go on holidays etc etc.

Grace has consistently, over the years, and moreso recently, left the chdren to pay attention to her needs.
Her daughter started primary, she was gone for a week a few days later, not on a business trip, but a trip for herself. Almost 2 weekends out of 4 she is missing.
Her son is in creche while she has lie ins and naps and brunches out.
She runs to the gym at 5am so shes mssing for school runs. She openly admitted recently that she crept out of the house to avoid them.
Her garden is full of adult seating. She gave her son a bucket of water to play in during the hottest days of the year.
Her children are in Wexford every single weekend while she's living her best life at home.
Her children have never gone on holidays with her, but she's piled on the airmiles.
And all this doesn't include the last number of weeks where she has literally rarely seen her children because of wedding crap.

Nobody is saying she needs to smother her kids with her presence, but it is a fact that she runs from the kids and is completely independent of them.

She may feed her children well (questionable sometimes when we've seen the lunch boxes) and she may clothe her children (also questionable due to them having ill fitting clothes), but there is no denying she has a detachment from her children and she does put herself on number one spot in that family unit, a typical narcissistic trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
How is Grease going to cope in Miami when freebie begging won’t work?
“Pay!? What’s dah? don’t youse know who I am??”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This isn't a competition of who has left their kids to go on holidays etc etc.

Grace has consistently, over the years, and moreso recently, left the chdren to pay attention to her needs.
Her daughter started primary, she was gone for a week a few days later, not on a business trip, but a trip for herself. Almost 2 weekends out of 4 she is missing.
Her son is in creche while she has lie ins and naps and brunches out.
She runs to the gym at 5am so shes mssing for school runs. She openly admitted recently that she crept out of the house to avoid them.
Her garden is full of adult seating. She gave her son a bucket of water to play in during the hottest days of the year.
Her children are in Wexford every single weekend while she's living her best life at home.
Her children have never gone on holidays with her, but she's piled on the airmiles.
And all this doesn't include the last number of weeks where she has literally rarely seen her children because of wedding crap.

Nobody is saying she needs to smother her kids with her presence, but it is a fact that she runs from the kids and is completely independent of them.

She may feed her children well (questionable sometimes when we've seen the lunch boxes) and she may clothe her children (also questionable due to them having ill fitting clothes), but there is no denying she has a detachment from her children and she does put herself on number one spot in that family unit, a typical narcissistic trait.
Sums it up perfectly no one is saying we have to be stuck to our kids 24/7 to be good parents but she is a very detached selfish parent. Kips and her family are just as bad for facilitating it.

Reactions: 37
Why would you go to Miami and stay in the middle of the central business district instead of beside the ocean 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Wish Grease wouldn’t wear her hair in such severe styles like the slicked down centre parting in Miami hotel, it doesn’t flatter rounder faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is Grease going to cope in Miami when freebie begging won’t work?
“Pay!? What’s dah? don’t youse know who I am??”
Yeah she'd be such a non entity there, same on the cruise. Don't doubt she will try though

Wish Grease wouldn’t wear her hair in such severe styles like the slicked down centre parting in Miami hotel, it doesn’t flatter rounder faces!
Neither does stringy, rat tailed badly dyed hair but here we are

Reactions: 19
Being a Mammy Martyr is one extreme but you can have a life without being away from your kids as often as she is. I know we only see what is put online but if you just look at her grid since January she has been:
On honeymoon
Minimoon in Glasson
Press trip to glasson
Her hens in Kilkenny
A week in italy
A night for menu tasting in london
A romantic night in belfast

Add to this her sleepover after westlife and her date with a batter sausage in wexford.

Nobody says Mothers are not entitled to have a life but that adds up to over a month away from the children out of 6 months.

Reactions: 55
She is not a good mother. She is happiest away from her kids. There is no denying it.
Sure didn’t she go away the first week sienna started school. The first few weeks of school is hard for kids. No concern for her daughter! That’s being a bad mother.
constantly finding ways to get out of being a mother.
she openly admitted to running out the door when she heard them. That is wrong. 100% wrong.
I struggled with my kids yesterday, and wanted to run away. I constantly question whether I’m a good mother. I feel guilt if I don’t do something for them. But grace goes to the extreme of me time. The EXTREME!!!
We chose “where we go, they go”. That is our personal choice. Yes parents are entitled to breaks away I wouldn’t dare say they couldn’t. BUT Grace has never brought them on a family holiday, because it would mean having to parent her kids.
She has a minder that stays in the house, I think that says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t have an issue with anyone going on their honeymoon without their kids. I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at most people who do that. It’s the context of it for me. It’s doing that and spending huge amounts of money and time (it’s not just the holiday, it’s all the prep time she did while seemingly without the kids) and never taking the kids on a family holiday, or taking them anywhere that’s not to their grandmothers or taking them anywhere special with them in the run up to the wedding. In addition to all the other carry on with camps and crèche and being out a huge amount of evenings.

We’re going away in a few weeks without the kids, for a long weekend and I’m really looking forward to it - but we’ve had a family holiday this summer with them and had a great time. I wouldn’t sacrifice taking them away or spending my annual leave with them over a holiday for myself. I don’t think Grace is a terrible mother, I’m sure there’s lots we don’t see which is fair enough but I think a lot of the time she is not putting them first, and that’s sad. It affects people for the rest of their lives. Im sure we all know parents who are like that “in real life” - I certainly know two, one who is funnily enough dying to be an influencer and the other is my father in law, and I’ve seen first hand how it affects the child as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All, stop with the tone policing. This isn't about you, so no need to take things personally.

If you think someone has crossed the line report to mods, otherwise ignore a comment and talk about what you want to rather than trying to silence others opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
An absent mother who puts her own selfish wants before her kids is not a good mother imo..

Self care is important.. but not when using self care as a way of avoiding being a mother and basically being a selfish prick...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To the poster who said are we with grace 24/7 yes we pretty much are! She is never ever not recording herself and posting it online. And if Hayden or Sienna dare interrupt her swinging on her egg chair or God forbid the morning coffee she is never actually nice to them it’s like they’re a nuisance and how dare they inconvenience her. We see the way she speaks to the them and the looks they get.
She doesn’t put the kids first at any time that we see and we see A LOT!
I wouldn’t begrudge them a honeymoon but she is never with the kids they’re dropped at Annes, Mags, Wexford and neighbours constantly.
How many nights and weekends away has she had in the lead up to the wedding? Then Chris and the kids dare to interrupt her morning coffee and she’s rude to him and rolling her eyes at the kids.
Even the night after the wedding when the kids were on a high I’m sure they would have loved some time with their mummy and daddy they were away then too knowing full well they were on honeymoon away from them less than a week later.
The kids get nothing done especially for them and do nothing fun unless it’s a freebie. It’s really sad to see and I’m just glad they’re grannies and auntie seem to absolutely adore them.

Reactions: 35
Whyyy does a 30odd yr old woman with two kids have to drop innuendo like that 🤢

All I can picture now is like something from Animal Planet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.